America’s Grocery List Under Bidenomics

both links are broken, just like you.
Only thing broken is your brain.
1711991003011.png

Putting food on the table has become harder than ever thanks to "Bidenomics." As costs for everyday items continue to rise, American families are struggling more and more to foot the bill.

Check off the items from the list below to compile your weekly grocery list and see how much more expensive your bill has become under Joe Biden.

Send this to all of your Lefty friends.

Actually the calculator in the linked article came up lower than what the inflation actually is here. Just a 53% increase and I know from our grocery budget that it is at least 100%. And some things on the list that we used to buy frequently we don't buy any more since they've become so expensive.

Was grocery shopping on Saturday and there was a $9.99 per each price on smallish watermelons. And getting a good melon is pretty much a crap shoot these days with the odds not all that good. They weren't much cheaper when they were still in season in the fall. We never buy steak now unless it's marked down in Albertson's bargain bin where the put the stuff that has reached its sell by date. I rarely get there in time to get a good cut but sometimes buy the lesser attractive cuts and use them to make steak soup.

All that extra money we’re taking home from Trump’s tax cuts will more than offset the rise in grocery prices.

Putting food on the table has become harder than ever thanks to "Bidenomics." As costs for everyday items continue to rise, American families are struggling more and more to foot the bill.

Check off the items from the list below to compile your weekly grocery list and see how much more expensive your bill has become under Joe Biden.

/---/ Cranking up the minimum wage has hurt teens because the jobs they once counted on for spending money and job experience are drying up. Thanks democRATs.
1712089927641.png

Americans are saving more for retirement than they did 30 years ago in spite of economic challenges. Data source: Federal Reserve (2023).

Median retirement savings: $87,000
The average retirement savings for all families is $333,940 according to the 2022 Survey of Consumer Finances.
A majority of Americans, around 64%, did actually see an increase in wages at some point between October 2022 and the end of October 2023, according to a survey from Bankrate. Of those surveyed, 38% said they got a pay raise, 16% got a better-paying job, and 10% said they got both.
Both inflation and wage growth fluctuated over the period, with wage growth spiking at 8% in 2020 and inflation peaking at 9% in 2022. By January 2024, wage growth was 4.5% and CPI was 3.4% in December 2023, the latest datapoints for each indicator. Workers are winning.Feb 5, 2024

Americans are saving more for retirement than they did 30 years ago in spite of economic challenges. Data source: Federal Reserve (2023).

Median retirement savings: $87,000
The average retirement savings for all families is $333,940 according to the 2022 Survey of Consumer Finances.
A majority of Americans, around 64%, did actually see an increase in wages at some point between October 2022 and the end of October 2023, according to a survey from Bankrate. Of those surveyed, 38% said they got a pay raise, 16% got a better-paying job, and 10% said they got both.
Both inflation and wage growth fluctuated over the period, with wage growth spiking at 8% in 2020 and inflation peaking at 9% in 2022. By January 2024, wage growth was 4.5% and CPI was 3.4% in December 2023, the latest datapoints for each indicator. Workers are winning.Feb 5, 2024
/—-/ Because money went further 30 years ago than it did today. People didn’t need as much. GEEEZE.

/——/ If I told you how much I was saving, you’d call me a liar.
It's a lot right? This is what I'm noticing with you Republicans. All of you are doing great under Biden. Turns out so is everyone else

Feb 2024

Charted: Workers win as wage growth outpaces inflation​

Workers are winning. Hourly wages rose 0.6% in January from the previous month and are up 4.5% from a year earlier — outpacing inflation.

Union workers got big raises last year. Perhaps you need to start or join a union?

I save about 20% of my paycheck and with the company match I probably put $25K in my 401K every year. And I invest about $20K a year in stocks. So $45K a year I save and I made about $100K.

It's a lot right? This is what I'm noticing with you Republicans. All of you are doing great under Biden. Turns out so is everyone else

Feb 2024

Charted: Workers win as wage growth outpaces inflation​

Workers are winning. Hourly wages rose 0.6% in January from the previous month and are up 4.5% from a year earlier — outpacing inflation.

Union workers got big raises last year. Perhaps you need to start or join a union?

I save about 20% of my paycheck and with the company match I probably put $25K in my 401K every year. And I invest about $20K a year in stocks. So $45K a year I save and I made about $100K.
/—-/ I’m at the same point dollar wise, maybe $10k less YTD. Bidenomics had nothing to do with SOXL, SMCI and DWAC. I lost bigly in 2022 and 2023. I’m playing catchup.

/—-/ I’m at the same point dollar wise, maybe $10k less YTD. Bidenomics had nothing to do with SOXL, SMCI and DWAC. I lost bigly in 2022 and 2023. I’m playing catchup.

how they hell did you lose in 2023?

Forum List

Back