Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

aren't we all so sick and tired of hearing about this loser Obama and where he was born? I think he was hatched myself. and good ole Lynsi puking all over his own party

they don't call you all the: stupid party for nothing

aren't we all so sick and tired of hearing about this loser Obama and where he was born? I think he was hatched myself. and good ole Lynsi puking all over his own party

you are right about sore losers like lindsay the graham cracker. he's a wussy.

you are right about sore losers like lindsay the graham cracker. he's a wussy.

I don't know about the people that keeps voting for him. sheeesh
but they (left/dem) are desperate so they are dragging this up again is all. I know I am so over that man calling himself, Obama

Lindsey Graham is a cross between Mr. Rogers and a potted plant (IQ and personality).

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.
Well, you're a walking talking example of why the gop is irrelevant w/o racially gerrymandering congressional districts. Establishment gop: mission accomplished. You needed to open up the party back when you were impeaching a popular potus for lying about getting a bj.

Well, in fairness, Obama did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya

Graham is upset because after all his years, he's polling at 1%. Of course he will go after the voters he feels betrayed him.

Graham is upset because after all his years, he's polling at 1%. Of course he will go after the voters he feels betrayed him.
I never understood what motivated him to run in the first place. He and McCain pretty much lost in 2008. He urged McCain to pick Lieberman, but McCain picked the tea party darling. I realize Graham is savvy enough to know Trump is going to blow up the gop as we've known it, but what he brought that Jeb and Chistie ... and Rubio .... didn't .... I never figured that out.

I wouldn't be surprised if the democrat in charge of birth certificates didn't fake it.

And they also faked the newspaper announcements of his birth. Because the whole thing was planned from the very day little Barry was conceived, donchyaknow.

I wouldn't be surprised if the democrat in charge of birth certificates didn't fake it.

And they also faked the newspaper announcements of his birth. Because the whole thing was planned from the very day little Barry was conceived, donchyaknow.
It's no coincidence that Obama was "born" five months after the moderate Ayatollah Seyyed Hossein Borujerdi died and Ayatollah Khomeini replaced him. (-:

It's no coincidence that Obama was "born" five months after the moderate Ayatollah Seyyed Hossein Borujerdi died and Ayatollah Khomeini replaced him. (-:

*blink*

I can't even....
LoL. but it is true. Khomeini began his ascendency about five months before Obama's "reported" date of birth. Khomeini began the opposition to the Shah's more secular brand of governance. LOL

Ayatollah Khomeini

Buzzfeed ^

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.
Translation: Trump's winning because 40% of republican voters are stupid poor white racist people who are even fed up with the GOP.

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

I jumped for joy when I saw the copy. Because we all know Obama would never ever lie about anything.

:lol:

obama-birth-certificate-joke.jpg

Is that what the Donald's investigators found in Hawaii?

consider the source. Lindsey, gay boy, Graham has no credibility. He was McCains butt boy for years.

But you libs and Trump haters keep posting this kind of crap, it only makes Trump stronger.

Buzzfeed ^

Trump fans don't like Hillary because she lied but they don't seem to mind Trump is a liar?

Buzzfeed ^

Trump fans don't like Hillary because she lied but they don't seem to mind Trump is a liar?

anyone who lies under oath should be indicted. Uhhh, except the Clintons, right?

consider the source. Lindsey, gay boy, Graham has no credibility. He was McCains butt boy for years.

But you libs and Trump haters keep posting this kind of crap, it only makes Trump stronger.
That's what happens with Demagogues.

The author of a book on demagogues and democracy says GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump has crossed a line and now fits the definition of a demagogue. David Greene talks to Michael Signer.

Democratic Activist Says Donald Trump Fits Demagogue Mold

Have you no decency sir?

Buzzfeed ^

anyone who lies under oath should be indicted. Uhhh, except the Clintons, right?

Or Trump, right?

Forum List

Back