Two-Thirds of Trump Supporters Believe President Obama is a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether Obama is a Muslim, or not, he has done everything a Muslim would do to enable terrorism in his position.

So it really doesn't matter the damage is done. And for the idiot that keeps yelling racist, Islam is not a race. It is a belief system that borders on being a religion.

I see...Obama became a Muslim after the Rev Wright fiasco back in 2007 - 2008 that you crazy Repugs spent months crying about. Oh yeah, Rev Wright is a Muslim also, silly me.

Fucking idiot.
Yes, you are a fucking idiot....but we already knew this...old news!

So did the Kenyan Obama boogeyman become a Muslim before or after attending Rev Wright's church?? I'm completely confused now.

Please enlighten me, you Repug racist lump of shit.
Looks it up on Wikipedia moron, cocksucker

In other words, you got nothin...racist Repug pussy.
Nigga, Please!!!! How often have you said my Muslim religion...unless you are a sand nigga!

Is that weak-ass shit what you'll be saying when Trump loses on Nov 8? No, you'll be crying like the Repug racist pussy bitch that you are on Nov 8.

So did the Kenyan Obama boogeyman become a Muslim before or after attending Rev Wright's church?? I'm completely confused now.

Nigga, Please!!!! How often have you said my Muslim religion...unless you are a sand nigga!

Is that weak-ass shit what you'll be saying when Trump loses on Nov 8? No, you'll be crying like the Repug racist pussy bitch that you are on Nov 8.

I thought this was about Obama? If you want to call me names I will just consider the source...... I have, the source is an idiot. Carry on.

Whether Obama is a Muslim, or not, he has done everything a Muslim would do to enable terrorism in his position.

So it really doesn't matter the damage is done. And for the idiot that keeps yelling racist, Islam is not a race. It is a belief system that borders on being a religion.

Yep, Obama's done "everything a Muslim would to enable terrorism"....like kill Osama bin Laden, the biggest terrorist in history. Something that Dubya couldn't accomplish after 7 1/2 years.

The stupidity of you Repug fucks is astounding.

Yep, Obama's done "everything a Muslim would to enable terrorism"....like kill Osama bin Laden, the biggest terrorist in history. Something that Dubya couldn't accomplish after 7 1/2 years.

Clinton could have killed Bin Laden, idiot.

Clinton could have killed Bin Laden, idiot.

So that gives Bush an excuse to do nothing about bin Laden his entire 8 year presidency, I see. How utterly logical.

Repug fucktard.

So how did Trump become the Repug nominee?

It's not a difficult question to answer - the vast majority of Republicans are racists, as the polling data below indicates. Trump has spent over 5 years promoting racist theories about President Obama, which is exactly the kind of hateful red meat that Repug voters want to hear.

The racist, ignorant white supporters of Donald Trump want to blame everyone for their miserable unsuccessful lives except for themselves.

Poll: Two-Thirds of Trump Backers Think Obama Is Muslim

Two-thirds of voters with a favorable opinion of Donald Trump believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim, and a quarter of them believe that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered, a poll released Tuesday shows.

The Public Policy Polling survey showed 59 percent of those who said they viewed the presumptive Republican presidential nominee favorably think Obama was not born in the United States and only 13 percent believe he’s a Christian.

Wasn't he raised as one? Come on, considering his constant praise of Islam and his defense of all Muslims, it's hardly a far-fetched idea.

Yep, Obama killed bin Laden, the biggest terrorist in history, and that weak ass shit is all you got.

Repug pussy bitch.

Hardly. The biggest terrorist in history was his prophet Mohammad.

The fact that you can't admit that Obama deserves credit for getting rid of bin Laden illustrates what an intellectually dishonest little racist Repug piece of shit you are.

But hell, you already knew that about your worthless self. There's no shame to your game.

Yep, Obama killed bin Laden, the biggest terrorist in history, and that weak ass shit is all you got.

Repug pussy bitch.

The fact that you can't admit that Obama deserves credit for getting rid of bin Laden illustrates what an intellectually dishonest little racist Repug piece of shit you are.

But hell, you already knew that about your worthless self. There's no shame to your game.

Obama used the machinery Bush put in place. And it was probably Valerie{President) Jarrett that gave the final order.

What do you think asswipe, that all of us on the right will just fade away IF that lying, corrupt. criminal, murderous bitch wins?

We will simply double our efforts to stop you scumbags of the earth, and Hellery, you little anti-American piece of fecal matter!

Repug pussy bitch.

Obama used the machinery Bush put in place. And it was probably Valerie{President) Jarrett that gave the final order.

Like I said...an intellectually dishonest Repug pussy.

What do you think asswipe, that all of us on the right will just fade away IF that lying, corrupt. criminal, murderous bitch wins?

We will simply double our efforts to stop you scumbags of the earth, and Hellery, you little anti-American piece of fecal matter!

There aren't enough of you angry Repug racist white men to win another Presidential election...Thank God!! The demographics of this country have simply changed too much for you worthless fucks to win another Presidential election (not without cheating anyway). Not only have you all permanently lost millions of Hispanics thanks to Trump, but you've permanently lost millions of former Repub white women also thanks to Trump.

But you keep on trying, racist. I'll just keep laughing at your pathetic racist ass every 4 years.

And Hillary supporters believe Hussein is a Christian name, ha?

Most of the liberals are making fun of Christians and are too busy with bringing more Muslims to their home countries.

What exactly is a 'Christian' name?

It's not a difficult question to answer - the vast majority of Republicans are racists, as the polling data below indicates. Trump has spent over 5 years promoting racist theories about President Obama, which is exactly the kind of hateful red meat that Repug voters want to hear.

The racist, ignorant white supporters of Donald Trump want to blame everyone for their miserable unsuccessful lives except for themselves.

Two-thirds of voters with a favorable opinion of Donald Trump believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim, and a quarter of them believe that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered, a poll released Tuesday shows.

The Public Policy Polling survey showed 59 percent of those who said they viewed the presumptive Republican presidential nominee favorably think Obama was not born in the United States and only 13 percent believe he’s a Christian.

1. President Obam was born in Hawaii...

2. President Obama father was Muslim and so was his Step-Father.

So are going to write President Obama was not influenced in his youth?

He might be Christian now but when he was a kid you should review where he was raised and by whom and to deny those two things make you ignorant!

Wow- I can see how being raised in Hawaii would make him a Muslim.......LOL

President Obama's father met him one time after he was an infant- how much influence do you think that had? His step father was around him for a few years- the majority of his life was around Americans in Hawaii.

Why do you folks always assume that America has so little influence over Americans?

1. President Obam was born in Hawaii...

2. President Obama father was Muslim and so was his Step-Father.

So are going to write President Obama was not influenced in his youth?

He might be Christian now but when he was a kid you should review where he was raised and by whom and to deny those two things make you ignorant!

He's not a Christian. He doesn't go to church. He's made sure Christian symbols were covered during speeches. He bows to Muslim overlords; he has said he'll stand by Muslims above all else. And he has tried to rewrite American history to act like Islam has made us who we are.

LOL- you Trumpsters are such ignorant lying bigots.
upload_2016-10-28_21-37-30.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back