Two-Thirds of Trump Supporters Believe President Obama is a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how did Trump become the Repug nominee?

It's not a difficult question to answer - the vast majority of Republicans are racists, as the polling data below indicates. Trump has spent over 5 years promoting racist theories about President Obama, which is exactly the kind of hateful red meat that Repug voters want to hear.

The racist, ignorant white supporters of Donald Trump want to blame everyone for their miserable unsuccessful lives except for themselves.

Poll: Two-Thirds of Trump Backers Think Obama Is Muslim

Two-thirds of voters with a favorable opinion of Donald Trump believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim, and a quarter of them believe that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered, a poll released Tuesday shows.

The Public Policy Polling survey showed 59 percent of those who said they viewed the presumptive Republican presidential nominee favorably think Obama was not born in the United States and only 13 percent believe he’s a Christian.

1. President Obam was born in Hawaii...

2. President Obama father was Muslim and so was his Step-Father.

So are going to write President Obama was not influenced in his youth?

He might be Christian now but when he was a kid you should review where he was raised and by whom and to deny those two things make you ignorant!

He's not a Christian. He doesn't go to church. He's made sure Christian symbols were covered during speeches. He bows to Muslim overlords; he has said he'll stand by Muslims above all else. And he has tried to rewrite American history to act like Islam has made us who we are.

Believe that nonsense all you want, racist. You're going to be crying like a little bitch when Hillary destroys Trump on Nov. 8. You and all of your racist buddies on this board will have a giant circle jerk to comfort each other on Nov 8.

I didn't say anything racist; so, shut your ass, loser. I'm not playing this sh** with you hillary trolls.

Last edited:
Obama is a Muslim. I know this; I don't "believe" it.

Of course you do- the voices in your head told you so.

The details that I explained that you glossed over like a loser are the evidence. Anyways, don't bother talking to me if you can't be substantive. I'm about done with you loser hillary trolls.

You would have an easier time convincing these people the moon is made of cheese.

They are programmed --- deny everything or pretend there is no evidence. Then start throwing mud to distract the person and the subject.

Obama is a Muslim. I know this; I don't "believe" it.

Of course you do- the voices in your head told you so.

The details that I explained that you glossed over like a loser are the evidence. Anyways, don't bother talking to me if you can't be substantive. I'm about done with you loser hillary trolls.

You would have an easier time convincing these people the moon is made of cheese.

They are programmed --- deny everything or pretend there is no evidence. Then start throwing mud to distract the person and the subject.

They lie for power like their overlord. Simple as that.

Yep, Obama killed bin Laden, the biggest terrorist in history, and that weak ass shit is all you got.

I always thought the Navy Seals killed bin laden

Well then apparently its the Seals fault that all the terrorists haven't been killed.

The Seals did an assignment and fulfilled their assignment. I don't give the men that assigned the orders as much credit as those who actually carried out the orders.

It's not a difficult question to answer - the vast majority of Republicans are racists, as the polling data below indicates. Trump has spent over 5 years promoting racist theories about President Obama, which is exactly the kind of hateful red meat that Repug voters want to hear.

The racist, ignorant white supporters of Donald Trump want to blame everyone for their miserable unsuccessful lives except for themselves.

Two-thirds of voters with a favorable opinion of Donald Trump believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim, and a quarter of them believe that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered, a poll released Tuesday shows.

The Public Policy Polling survey showed 59 percent of those who said they viewed the presumptive Republican presidential nominee favorably think Obama was not born in the United States and only 13 percent believe he’s a Christian.

1. Questioning a persons religion is not racist.

2. I'm very sure the dear leader is at best agnostic, he has no real moral underpinnings and likes to drink, smoke, lie and do drugs, those activities and traits don't point to anyone devoutly religious.

Riiiiight. The color of Obama's skin has absolutely nothing to do with it. Which is why you Repug racist fucks also believe he was born in Kenya.

Another example of a regressive racist.

2. I'm very sure the dear leader is at best agnostic, he has no real moral underpinnings and likes to drink, smoke, lie and do drugs, those activities and traits don't point to anyone devoutly religious.

Riiiiight. The color of Obama's skin has absolutely nothing to do with it. Which is why you Repug racist fucks also believe he was born in Kenya.

Typical asshole regressive, don't fall for your bait so you try to move the goal posts. Feel free to fuck off and die shit head.

Fuckhole, explain why most of your racist Repug fucks believe Obama was born in Kenya??? The only explanation is that you people are RACISTS. You know it and I know it.

You'll be the one fucking off and dying on Nov 8, Repug pussy bitch.

Typical asshole regressive, don't fall for your bait so you try to move the goal posts. Feel free to fuck off and die shit head.

Fuckhole, explain why most of your racist Repug fucks believe Obama was born in Kenya??? The only explanation is that you people are RACISTS. You know it and I know it.

Oh no... he said the word, "pussy"... followed by "bitch".

You mean other than you're a totally clueless piece of regressive racist shit? I can't think of a single thing. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back