Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Being single is probably the least of his concerns.

n-GRAHAM-JENNER-large300.jpg

Lindsey Graham: Caitlyn Jenner Is 'Welcome In My Party'

I bet she is...

Interesting. He's never married, either. Well shut mah mouth. I doooo declah, maybe Lindsey swings both ways, Ah just luv it, a bisexual president. The 'Pubes deserve nothing more.

If Graham had a snowball's chance in hell of becoming POTUS this might mean something, but he doesn't so it doesn't

More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.
I don't know if Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....

Last edited:
More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.
I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....
Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Bigot.

All humans are bigoted, therefore racist, it's our nature.

Speak for yourself, bigot.

No need to. It's entirely true. Even babies are racist. Welcome to the real world.

No need to. It's entirely true. Even babies are racist. Welcome to the real world.
No one wants to be a part of your world.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Being single is probably the least of his concerns.
The last sentence you wrote is the 1st thing that occurred to me. :D

Your word isn't worth crap anymore.....:thup:

Your word isn't worth crap anymore.....:thup:
My word has not a damn thing to do with it. It's reality, which you ignore apparently.

Forum List

Back