Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Jesus.. you obsess over the strangest shit.
Not at all. You are are simply only too happy to defend a faggot, if he's yours, just as you are Josh the child molester. If they were Dems you'd be calling for them to be burned at the stake, like all good American Taliban.

Faggot? Josh the Child molester? Burning people at the stake?

You are one sick fuck....
He's in the closet himself. His rage really reflects the way he feels about himself, not Lindsey Graham.
I've been married roughly since Lindsey was getting into the tighty whites of the teenage boy next door.
Hillary Clinton is married too, what's your point?
Same deal, she's straight, not that it matters a fucking damn, unless you are an anti-faggot fag who is still in the closet after decades.

Nope, sorry, puss for brains. Your blanket statement isn't holding water.

Graham is a butt poking faggot, and his chances of ever seeing the white house are about zero to the sun will burn out first.

You progtards should be lined up to suck his dick, but then again, I guess that wouldn't be in line with your two faced double standard you all live by.
Since he's GOP he has to hide his life like a child. That's your problem, not mine.
It's never been hidden, dumbass.
Oh right, that fag, who denies he is one, is out of the closet. I forgot.
Ya, you forgot.

It's been a known fact for decades.

Try another angle, shit for brains.
We know it, he lies about. That's because he is a GOP pussy, not a man.
He's a faggot. Whether he denies it or not, he's a faggot. I know it, you know it, we all know it.

Now show me a politician that DOESN'T lie. Hell your messiah won LIE OF THE YEAR!

Since he's GOP he has to hide his life like a child. That's your problem, not mine.
It's never been hidden, dumbass.
Oh right, that fag, who denies he is one, is out of the closet. I forgot.
Ya, you forgot.

It's been a known fact for decades.

Try another angle, shit for brains.
We know it, he lies about. That's because he is a GOP pussy, not a man.
He's a faggot. Whether he denies it or not, he's a faggot. I know it, you know it, we all know it.

Now show me a politician that DOESN'T lie. Hell your messiah won LIE OF THE YEAR!
This lie isn't one he's paid to make, he just can't be a fag in the anti-faggot. If he were a man, meaning out, this would not be an issue.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

I don't see why that should matter. He won't be president because he's a douchebag neo-con

More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.
I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....
Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

Why does it matter so much to you folks? Who fucking cares? Why are you so obsessed with who other people sleep with?

Geeze... get a life.
Faggots in the closet who are also public figures and anti-gay piss us off. Grow and be a man Lindsey, all the world knows your a faggot, just admit it.

Well you support Obama who is just a neocon warmongering corporatist hiding in the closet and pretending to care about the poor folk.

And what about his gay past? Why not just come out and admit it?

Regardless of Senator Lindsey Graham's sexual orientation - he has a very anti-gay-rights voting record.

Lindsey Graham on Civil Rights
That certainly is a positive. And his stance on American power is also spot on. It wont win him any points among the milquetoast paintywaste narco libertarian crowd. But they wont vote anyway. They've already thrown Rand under the bus as "not really Libertarian" and "a sell out."

graham-closet-1.jpg

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Being single is probably the least of his concerns.

Why do you hate gays?

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Why do you hate gays?

You hate gays. I just dislike closet cowards.

Why do you hate gays?

I don't hate gays. I have friends and relatives who are gay and I love and respect every one of them.

Your post on Graham indicates that you hate him because he is single and gay, would you vote for him if he was "married" to another man?

Why do you hate gays?

I don't hate gays. I have friends and relatives who are gay and I love and respect every one of them.

Your post on Graham indicates that you hate him because he is single and gay, would you vote for him if he was "married" to another man?

I don't know if he is gay. I just want him to address the issue.

Why do you hate gays?

I don't know if he is gay. I just want him to address the issue.

I am sure that some left wing media person will ask him all of the hard questions, unlike Hillary, he will have to answer them.

Forum List

Back