Democratic Party Backed Crime Waves

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It was inevitable, Democrat leaders persecuting police, legalizing drugs, sending out their race baiting professionals and lowering the standards of human conduct is having the predictable effect. Great work Democrats, now we'll be paying for even more of these Democratic Party failures and divisive politics.

------------------------

Sunday The Wall Street Journal crunched the numbers on America’s startling new crime wave (after a two-decade decline) and listed seven cities that have seen noticeable, and sometimes shocking, spikes in murders and other violent crimes.

Seven cities were worthy of note. To no one’s surprise, all seven of those cities are run by Democrats. With the exception of New York City, Democrats have enjoyed one-party rule in these cities for decades.

Gun violence is up more than 60% compared with this time last year, according toBaltimore police, with 32 shootings over Memorial Day weekend. May has been the most violent month the city has seen in 15 years.

The last Baltimore Republican mayor left office in 1967.

In Milwaukee, homicides were up 180% by May 17 over the same period the previous year. Through April, shootings in St. Louis were up 39%, robberies 43%, and homicides 25%. “Crime is the worst I’ve ever seen it,” said St. Louis Alderman Joe Vacarro at a May 7 City Hall hearing.

Milwaukee’s last Republican mayor left office in 1906.

Ferguson Effect New Crime Wave Hits Democrat-Run Cities - Breitbart

This is no accident. Creating as much division and chaos as possible has been the objective of this administration since 2008 and it will continue to be their objective through the next election. Expect it to get much worse.

Don't worry some tard will be along to claim some republican Governor is responsible. Meanwhile if you prosecute officers for simply arresting criminals you get crime waves as officers QUIT arresting people.

It was inevitable, Democrat leaders persecuting police, legalizing drugs, sending out their race baiting professionals and lowering the standards of human conduct is having the predictable effect. Great work Democrats, now we'll be paying for even more of these Democratic Party failures and divisive politics.

------------------------

Sunday The Wall Street Journal crunched the numbers on America’s startling new crime wave (after a two-decade decline) and listed seven cities that have seen noticeable, and sometimes shocking, spikes in murders and other violent crimes.

Seven cities were worthy of note. To no one’s surprise, all seven of those cities are run by Democrats. With the exception of New York City, Democrats have enjoyed one-party rule in these cities for decades.

Gun violence is up more than 60% compared with this time last year, according toBaltimore police, with 32 shootings over Memorial Day weekend. May has been the most violent month the city has seen in 15 years.

In Milwaukee, homicides were up 180% by May 17 over the same period the previous year. Through April, shootings in St. Louis were up 39%, robberies 43%, and homicides 25%. “Crime is the worst I’ve ever seen it,” said St. Louis Alderman Joe Vacarro at a May 7 City Hall hearing.

Ummm... what cities are not run by Democrats, Lumpster? Other than Ferguson I mean...

Hint: Answer here! :eusa_dance:

There's no such thing as a political party "backing crime waves". Nice troll attempt though.
Think you might wanna branch out some time in the future?

Chaos is a LADDER.

The OP fails as a straw man fallacy, as it is in fact a lie.

I've got it on my scorecard as a cum hoc. I hesitate to use the technical term since Lumpy thinks that's when he gags on splooge.

And it's obvious they know it; his very first response had to try to deny away the elephant in the room: "This is no accident".

Sure it isn't. :lol:

------------------------

So what drugs were legalized in these 7 cities?

------------------------

Ummm... what cities are not run by Democrats, Lumpster? Other than Ferguson I mean...

There's no such thing as a political party "backing crime waves". Nice troll attempt though.

I really didn't expect Democrats to accept responsibility for their political leaders statements and actions ... and yes, they are responsible for the long term slums they've created in most of the inner cities.

------------------------

I really didn't expect Democrats to accept responsibility for their political leaders statements and actions ... and yes, they are responsible for the long term slums they've created in most of the inner cities.

So if its a democratic government in charge of those cities...its the democrats fault. But if its a republican government in charge of those cities....its the democrats fault.

And again, what drugs were legalized in those 7 cities?

------------------------

:rofl: Democrats didn't bother with this troll thread; you'll have to deal with me. So diga me -- when did they "create" these "long term slums". How'd dey do dat?
emot-munch.gif

Yanno if you partisan hacks could deal with making honest arguments you wouldn't find yourselves in so many desperation-revisionist threads about "Hitler was a Liberal" and such. I mean doesn't that hurt?

The OP fails as a straw man fallacy, as it is in fact a lie.
You and your straw man comments are laughable and well over used. You simply can't be honest, your beloved hate and excuses would have to fade.

------------------------

:rofl: Democrats didn't bother with this troll thread; you'll have to deal with me. So diga me -- when did they "create" these "long term slums". How'd dey do dat?
emot-munch.gif

Poor governance over a multitude of years, read over the Op

------------------------

So if its a democratic government in charge of those cities...its the democrats fault. But if its a republican government in charge of those cities....its the democrats fault.

And again, what drugs were legalized in those 7 cities?

You didn't bother to go to the link or do some research on your own did you?

------------------------

emot-munch.gif

So once again you can't answer.
Stop da presses.
snore.gif

------------------------

emot-munch.gif

Stop da presses.
snore.gif

:laugh: .. you are far more critical and demanding of me than you are of your political party. Don't be so lazy, do some research on your own and come up with facts that are actually related and prove me wrong, I have no problem with that, go for it.

------------------------

emot-munch.gif

Stop da presses.
snore.gif
YOU have in fact NOT addressed any of the charges, you have simply said BUT BUT BUT......

emot-munch.gif

Stop da presses.
snore.gif
YOU have in fact NOT addressed any of the charges, you have simply said BUT BUT BUT......

Pfffffft. I don't have any "charges". What I have is "questions". And they sit there untouched. Virgin wallflowers that nobody wants to dance with.

Which is what I expect in a troll thread.

emot-munch.gif

Stop da presses.
snore.gif

Pfffffft. I don't have any "charges". What I have is "questions". And they sit there untouched. Virgin wallflowers that nobody wants to dance with.

Which is what I expect in a troll thread.
Just because you are so damn stupid you can not read the article does not mean points were not made, in fact all the article does is make points about how bad it is in 7 cities run by democrats. Pretending otherwise is not only ignorant but proves you are beyond stupid.

Forum List

Back