Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Bigot.
All humans are bigoted, therefore racist, it's our nature.
Speak for yourself, bigot.
No need to. It's entirely true. Even babies are racist. Welcome to the real world.
No one wants to be a part of your world.
Most people aren't because they can't deal, like you, with reality. It isn't pretty and doesn't obey ideology or dogma.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Bigot.
No need to. It's entirely true. Even babies are racist. Welcome to the real world.
Most people aren't because they can't deal, like you, with reality. It isn't pretty and doesn't obey ideology or dogma.
No, most people aren't because they are able to see how wrong your twisted way of thinking is.

No, most people aren't because they are able to see how wrong your twisted way of thinking is.
It's not twisted, it's brutally honest, which is why you reject it. You live a lie, I don't.

'Reality', to be such, would be neither 'pretty' or otherwise; it would just be reality. There would be no defiance, rejection or disappointment associated.
As 'reality' is a total creation of the human mind, knowing reality is open to the influence of many things, not which of least are perceptions and emotions.
Choosing to see it as friendly or hostile is equally projection and anthropomorphizing.

It's not twisted, it's brutally honest, which is why you reject it. You live a lie, I don't.
No, it's twisted. You're just in denial.

120674.jpg

What candidates do have even a faint chance? I'd like to know; I have no opinion.

It is interesting how much gay bashing is coming from the party of tolerance and acceptance here.

Only democrat gays are allowed to exist - I understand.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Being single is probably the least of his concerns.

What? You mean like Hillary? That kind of being single? Or do you mean being a lesbian, like Hillary? You are a funny, funny person...

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

What? You mean like Hillary? That kind of being single? Or do you mean being a lesbian, like Hillary? You are a funny, funny person...
Great point. It's fine to accuse Graham of being gay and disqualify him for it but ignore Hillary's penchant for licking lips.

The little faggot and his rent-boys playing catch the Lincoln bedroom? Yeah Lindsey, ain't gonna happen.
So his a faggot. So it's ok to use that word when talking about republicans?
PMH is a typical liberal hypocrite.
I use the word because you people don't, even though it's exactly what you mean. If he wasn't GOP I couldn't list in a dozen pages how many times you'd call him a fudge-packer.

The little faggot and his rent-boys playing catch the Lincoln bedroom? Yeah Lindsey, ain't gonna happen.
I use the word because you people don't, even though it's exactly what you mean. If he wasn't GOP I couldn't list in a dozen pages how many times you'd call him a fudge-packer.
But it's you liberals who claim to be the party of tolerance, yet you never miss a chance to call gay conservatives "faggots", or call conservative women "*****", or black conservatives "Uncle Toms". It's your hypocrisy we're highlighting more than your hatred and bigotry.

Graham doesn't stand a chance in hell.

But it's you liberals who claim to be the party of tolerance, yet you never miss a chance to call gay conservatives "faggots", or call conservative women "*****", or black conservatives "Uncle Toms". It's your hypocrisy we're highlighting more than your hatred and bigotry.
We miss the chance a lot, but we aren't afraid to. Calling a spade a spade is a good thing. And the hypocrisy is your is this case, not calling that fag what you call all others.

We miss the chance a lot, but we aren't afraid to. Calling a spade a spade is a good thing. And the hypocrisy is your is this case, not calling that fag what you call all others.

You're the one doing the Gay bashing..

Sheesh, you are sooo desperate, I almost feel pity for you...:laugh:

Forum List

Back