Lincoln was actually a RINO, not at all against big government.. and tyrannical/anti-Constitution

He was actually what we now refer to as a "progressive" although I don't know why we use that term because "progressives" are very retrogressive... especially since they are NAZIs when it comes to human life in the womb...

It must be remembered, that at that time, the Democrats were the "ultra-conservative party", and the Republicans were the "Liberal Party".

What we see now in both is that the Republicans now think they are "Conservatives", while at heart they are still Liberal. And the Democrats still try to believe they are "Liberals", while at heart they still tend to be "ultra-Conservatives".

Just look at the language each uses. Democrats love slamming around labels. Be is "Black Abe" or something else, or "Racist" today. I hear almost every republican labeled as "Racist" by the Democrats, and I now to be honest tune it out. Even somebody like President Trump (who got many Urban League and NAACP awards before running) is called a "Racist", even though for most of his life he was actually a Democrat. And most Republicans did not trust him, because of that.

This can be seen in the "Tea Party". A Libertarian wing of the Republicans, founded primarily by Herman Cain. Yet, some still cream they are "racist", even though one of the founders is black.

I am very much a moderate, but hearing Democrats scream that the Tea Party was "racist" even though it was led by a black man told me all I needed to know about their claims. They were no different than their screams of "****** Abe" in 1860. All garbage, slander to try and fool people who are ignorant of reality.

It must be remembered, that at that time, the Democrats were the "ultra-conservative party", and the Republicans were the "Liberal Party".

What we see now in both is that the Republicans now think they are "Conservatives", while at heart they are still Liberal. And the Democrats still try to believe they are "Liberals", while at heart they still tend to be "ultra-Conservatives".

Just look at the language each uses. Democrats love slamming around labels. Be is "Black Abe" or something else, or "Racist" today. I hear almost every republican labeled as "Racist" by the Democrats, and I now to be honest tune it out. Even somebody like President Trump (who got many Urban League and NAACP awards before running) is called a "Racist", even though for most of his life he was actually a Democrat. And most Republicans did not trust him, because of that.

This can be seen in the "Tea Party". A Libertarian wing of the Republicans, founded primarily by Herman Cain. Yet, some still cream they are "racist", even though one of the founders is black.

I am very much a moderate, but hearing Democrats scream that the Tea Party was "racist" even though it was led by a black man told me all I needed to know about their claims. They were no different than their screams of "****** Abe" in 1860. All garbage, slander to try and fool people who are ignorant of reality.
no one with an IQ above room temp would be a dim for long...

and no one who really cares about this country

i don't get the part about libs today being "ultra conservative"

what planet do u live on?

i don't get the part about libs today being "ultra conservative"

what planet do u live on?

Where did I say that?

I said Democrats were. And even though they put on the cloak of "Liberalism", in fact they are more Conservative and Reactionary than they have ever been in the past.

DO not confuse the two, they are not the same at all. That is why most fail to understand the differences. Like they often scream about the "Conservative" President Nixon, and praise the "Liberal" President Kennedy. However, Nixon was likely one of the most liberal Presidents to ever hold the office, and Kennedy was one of the most conservative.

Where did I say that?

I said Democrats were. And even though they put on the cloak of "Liberalism", in fact they are more Conservative and Reactionary than they have ever been in the past.

DO not confuse the two, they are not the same at all. That is why most fail to understand the differences. Like they often scream about the "Conservative" President Nixon, and praise the "Liberal" President Kennedy. However, Nixon was likely one of the most liberal Presidents to ever hold the office, and Kennedy was one of the most conservative.
i can understand u saying that last thing but not much of the first few sentences...

He wanted to free black people, so he definitely wasn't a democrat.
not true. He ws like them in that respect also..

I'm telling you, he was like a prototype of the modern day elite Dim

he actually wanted to send Blacks back to Africa... Frederick Douglass may have been the one to talk him out off that...

Forum List

Back