Lincoln Project Videos

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
The Lincoln Project has a new crop of videos....

They are getting pretty granular. I wonder what their funding levels are to keep producing such great videos.

Snarky and specific to certain areas and issues....

Then boom...these nearly perfect ads...

Sam Elliott

So sad...
Last Call

So Powerful....
Pizza

Finally...this one is just perfect showing the blob in all of his humiliating past.
Lincoln Project Mocks Trump With Fake Retro Ad Pushing Covid Drug | The 11th Hour | MSNBC

Putin is a big fan and has previously backed "KGB" Weaver

What do these Lincoln project people want? A return to the days when republicans had more dignity as they perpetuated the plutocracy and beat down the working class?

What do these Lincoln project people want? A return to the days when republicans had more dignity as they perpetuated the plutocracy and beat down the working class?
This is what these “Lincoln” Republicans want ...

Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort.
Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project

Trumpoholics here on USMB need a higher level and less lame defenders for Donald before time runs out. Biden has Lincoln Project and Trump has Guliani and Jarod.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Trumpoholics here on USMB need a higher level and less lame defenders for Donald before time runs out. Biden has Lincoln Project and Trump has Guliani and Jarod.
So you're saying Biden is using an organization that has a registered Russian agent as one of it's founders....

Sounds like it's time for an investigation into Russian collusion for Biden!!! :auiqs.jpg:

So you're saying Biden is using an organization that has a registered Russian agent as one of it's founders....

Sounds like it's time for an investigation into Russian collusion for Biden!!! :auiqs.jpg:
See what I mean.

See what I mean.
I know exactly what you mean....

In addition to his taking bribes from China, Biden is using a Russian agent to help him in the election!!!

See what I mean.

In addition to his taking bribes from China, Biden is using a Russian agent to help him in the election!!!
What Russian agent?
“Weaver backed out of the lobbying gig in May 2019 and called it “a mistake” in a tweet in which he denied having taken any money from TENEX.”
Weaver co-founded the Lincoln Project 6 months afterwards.

They are getting pretty granular. I wonder what their funding levels are to keep producing such great videos.

Sam Elliott

So sad...
Last Call

So Powerful....
Pizza

Finally...this one is just perfect showing the blob in all of his humiliating past.
Lincoln Project Mocks Trump With Fake Retro Ad Pushing Covid Drug | The 11th Hour | MSNBC

You morons can't feel the rings in your noses with Camel-A Harris pulling on the rope ?

What a bunch of dorks.

Good point.

Should Trump be voted out of office, will TLP continue to remove the toxic remnants of Trump from the GOP.

Hopefully someone can help you remove your head from your ass.

See what I mean.

What Russian agent?
“Weaver backed out of the lobbying gig in May 2019 and called it “a mistake” in a tweet in which he denied having taken any money from TENEX.”
Weaver co-founded the Lincoln Project 6 months afterwards.
And did you bother to read what that deal was???

Representing the Russian company that Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to, for a nice little donation to the Clinton Foundation!!!

From the link...

Co-founder Weaver, a political consultant known for his work on John McCain’s and John Kasich’s presidential campaigns, registered as a Russian foreign agent for uranium conglomerate TENEX in a six-figure deal last year, filings with the Department of Justice show.

TENEX’s parent company is Rosatom, a Russian state-owned corporation that also owns Uranium One — the company that paid Bill Clinton $500,000 in speaking fees and millions to the Clinton Foundation after then-President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed off on the controversial merger in 2010.

Good point....they're not the friends of Democrats....they are strictly anti Trump. I'm only slightly closer to the DEMs than they are

Sam Elliott

So sad...
Last Call

So Powerful....
Pizza

You morons can't feel the rings in your noses with Camel-A Harris pulling on the rope ?

What a bunch of dorks.

Sounds like you got a fetish....please keep it to yourself.

LOL, they wanted to return to the days were molesting kids was easy. And now we know why they wanted a swamp creature like Biden back in office so bad. Joe Biden, endorsed by NAMBLA and the Lincoln Project!

847F010F-F769-40E1-9F56-26E8878370DA.jpeg

Forum List

Back