Life in The Biden Communist block !!

I am going to keep my corporate job for another 4 yrs
I don't like those situations. People are overdressed and overhoused, and there's an Establishment that goes along with the mores of making payments on a "standard" 30-year home mortgage.

At the same time, you can't easily bale on a situation like that, and go out on your own even if you are, nominally, quite wealthy. There are too many strings they pull up in the cutthroat corporate hierarchy to make sure that doesn't ever happen and if it does you won't be successful at it.
You have to have a real killer instinct to be successful.

I hope you don’t have kids and live near the major cities because they may not survive !!!
Get used to daily blackouts as USA goes completely fake green energy.
If you say anything at work not 100 percent pc then you are fired
People have been getting fired since corporations were invented for saying the wrong thing.
It will be 1000 times worse if you’re from the pale group
I stopped working for corporations thirty years ago and went independent because I dislike how corporations treat people and I refuse to pee for a job it's disgusting and humiliating...
I am going to keep my corporate job for another 4 yrs
I am going to work for myself until I die..

I worked for myself for a while, until I realized the stress of it all had turned the boss into an ass hole who seemed to care more about money than he did about people.

Working for yourself is hard
In Vegas ..it’s almost impossible to find a decent employee

My employee I have has driven me crazy but I have kept him
He gets into daily arguments with customers
Uses a half a full role when he defecates
Very whiny and inflexible
He ain’t getting any Christmas bonus

Forum List

Back