He's just spitballin

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Snip
I have a dream . . . .There is a squadron of C-130s at Minneapple International. Itā€™s an Air Force Reserve wing. One sees them practicing formation flying at airdrop altitudes.

Minneapolis police will tell you there are about 80 people who generate about half the violent crime in Minneapolis. The police know exactly who these 80 are. Itā€™s family and gang-related, multigenerational. (note: we have an increasing problem with groups of violent Somali teens also. I guess our magic dirt didnā€™t work on them).

I see some unmarked vans. The vans allow a group of well-trained people to drop on and snatch one of the 80. The van then drives to the AFR base on the north side of the airport and drops off a well-restrained, hooded person.

I think theyre mighty fine ideas

paysforitself.png

I have a similar dream. It's only a short hop in a helicopter from the White House to the Atlantic Ocean. Handcuff trump, pence, and macconell and shove them aboard Marine One. Get out over the Atlantic, open the door, and shove them out. The same thing can be done in the Pacific Northwest. Round up the leaders of these "militia" gangs. The Pacific is close by. :)

Your reference to "unmarked vans," implying that those who staff them will maintain anonymity, shows that you would prefer a fascist state to our American rule of law. It's funny that you want to resort to the methods of the Stasi, the sole purpose of which was to maintain Communist rule in East Germany.

I have a similar dream. It's only a short hop in a helicopter from the White House to the Atlantic Ocean. Handcuff trump, pence, and macconell and shove them aboard Marine One. Get out over the Atlantic, open the door, and shove them out. The same thing can be done in the Pacific Northwest. Round up the leaders of these "militia" gangs. The Pacific is close by. :)

Your reference to "unmarked vans," implying that those who staff them will maintain anonymity, shows that you would prefer a fascist state to our American rule of law. It's funny that you want to resort to the methods of the Stasi, the sole purpose of which was to maintain Communist rule in East Germany.
I have just sent this post to the secret service, so if you get a knock at your door at 4:00 am, with swat teams at the ready, maybe you should watch what you say about killing the president.....

I have just sent this post to the secret service, so if you get a knock at your door at 4:00 am, with swat teams at the ready, maybe you should watch what you say about killing the president.....

You are a moron, aren't you. I said I had a dream. I was riffing off the OP's "dream." I wouldn't kill trash like trump, pence, and macconnell because they are scumbags unworthy of me spending the rest of my life in jail. But if they dropped dead this afternoon, I would be very happy. You right-wing monkeys are something else. You advocate violence and violations of American constitutional standards for law-enforcement and the judiciary constantly and then get all sensitive when somebody uses your own language to talk back. The tactics developed by the Nazis and practiced by the Stasi directly violate the United States Constitution. Are you boys Nazi or Stasi?

You are a moron, aren't you. I said I had a dream. I was riffing off the OP's "dream." I wouldn't kill trash like trump, pence, and macconnell because they are scumbags unworthy of me spending the rest of my life in jail. But if they dropped dead this afternoon, I would be very happy. You right-wing monkeys are something else. You advocate violence and violations of American constitutional standards for law-enforcement and the judiciary constantly and then get all sensitive when somebody uses your own language to talk back. The tactics developed by the Nazis and practiced by the Stasi directly violate the United States Constitution. Are you boys Nazi or Stasi?
Well, now you have learned a lesson. You never talk about murdering the President or the Vice President as there are repercussions for talking about such things.
Oh yeah, You are the moron....

Well, now you have learned a lesson. You never talk about murdering the President or the Vice President as there are repercussions for talking about such things.
Oh yeah, You are the moron....

What "lesson"? Never engage with pathetic witless morons?

Forum List

Back