Libertarians and the GOP

People keep saying those things because they are true...

OK...now that we have you set on all the RW talking points

Why can't Republicans win national elections?

Damn, it's too early to be drunk off your ass there big guy. No wonder you're having black outs.

Not that you'll remember this, but I'm actually a libertarian. I realize that blows holes in that all you have are anti-Republican talking points. But being liberal isn't about being intelligent, is it?

Oh.....that explains it

Libertarian......I got mine, fuck everyone else

Thank god you guys will never get elected

Libertarians and the TeaTards will ensure the Republicans don't win a national election for a generation

I do hope so... mainly because I think it would be funny to years and years and years from now watch Dems (elected) and progressives like you still blaming Republicans and Bush for why everything sucks. =D

VA GOV race....do the math.

In the raw vote, McAuliffe had 1,027,453; Cuccinelli 991,562; and Sarvis 142,818.

The DNC will fund so-called "right-wing" 3rd party kooks that run against the "no shutdown GOP," thus ensuring the Democraps can keep ruining this country by spending us into an implosion.

Meanwhile idiots on the internet will puff out their chests claiming they have nothing to do with the Democraps winning the elections after they threw away their vote for that 3rd party kook.

3rd party candidate funded by Obama donor tips Va. governor?s race to Dems - BizPac Review

Heavily outspent and trailing in the polls for much of the race, Cuccinelli made it surprisingly close, according to Fox News. Exit polls show the disastrous launch of Obamacare was very much a factor, with voters opposed to the health care law breaking big in favor of Cuccinelli.

Damn, it's too early to be drunk off your ass there big guy. No wonder you're having black outs.

Not that you'll remember this, but I'm actually a libertarian. I realize that blows holes in that all you have are anti-Republican talking points. But being liberal isn't about being intelligent, is it?

Oh.....that explains it

Better than voting for someone because they are black and or because you believe they will take from others to give to you... You know, the real "I got mine, taken from you, fuck you all HAHahaha" mentality that of Progressives...

Progressives, you know the people that know the least about the constitution, math and science.

Cuccinelli lost this race because of the Civil War in the GOP........

While the GOP finally supported him they did so half asses and were outspent by a large margin..............

I guess their contempt for the TEA Party knows no bounds...............Cuccinelli had to fight against the RINO'S and the Dems to Win.................

Let me repeat that.........Fight against the RINO'S......................

With all of that, the DEMS WON ONLY by creating a 3rd Party Candidate...................They would have lost if this had not occurred, but HAD THE GOP STEPPED UP HE WOULD HAVE WON AS WELL.

I vote for a GOP nominee 100% over any Democrap nominee.

I will support any conservative GOP nominee in the primaries over a losertarian or RINO, but once the GOP voters choose their person...I will hold my nose and vote GOP when that nominee isn't like me.

Romney and McCain are not like many me on many issues but they are more like me than Obama.

Last edited:
I vote for a GOP nominee 100% over any Democrap nominee.

I will support any conservative GOP nominee in the primaries over a losertarian or RINO, but once the GOP voters choose their person...I will hold my nose and vote GOP.

Well, while your doing that, maybe you should remind the GOP to fully fund the TEA Party Candidate next time.........Instead of fighting against him................

They didn't throw all in because of this current Civil War.............

Cuccinelli is a casualty of the infighting in the GOP...........

Cuccinelli Technically Wins GOP Primary (With No Rivals) | National Review Online

No one else even filed to run on the Republican Ticket...............

Why didn't the GOP fully fund this race......................

Oh, he's another TEA Party radical..........

An interesting article from the Brookings Institute that includes this:
First, according to the PRRI poll, libertarians represent only 12% of the Republican Party. This number is consistent with the findings of other studies by the Pew Research Center and the American National Election Study. This libertarian constituency is dwarfed by other key Republican groups, including white evangelicals (37%) and those who identify with the Tea Party (20%).

Is the GOP going to be so split that they will cede elections to Dems?

Read the article @ The Libertarian Challenge within the GOP | Brookings Institution

Either libertarians and TeaPs and socons get together with the mainstream, or the Dems will win by default.

Oh.....that explains it

Better than voting for someone because they are black and or because you believe they will take from others to give to you... You know, the real "I got mine, taken from you, fuck you all HAHahaha" mentality that of Progressives...

Progressives, you know the people that know the least about the constitution, math and science.

Actually, it is helping people who need help

Something all great societies have figured out and libertarians reject

Oh.....that explains it

"I got mine, fuck everyone else" in no possible way describes any ideology more than liberalism.

Libertarianism is respect for the rights of others, because that is the only way they will respect our rights.

Once you start making choices about who has rights and who doesn't, then we end up with what you are doing to us, which is certainly fucking everyone else.

But my main point was your overt stupidity where you have no talking points except against Republicans, so you just call anyone who thinks differently than you do a Republican. If you were not a complete moron, you would be able to address my actual views instead of just saying in post after posts, duh, dar, sounds Republican to me.

Last edited:
First, according to the PRRI poll, libertarians represent only 12% of the Republican Party. This number is consistent with the findings of other studies by the Pew Research Center and the American National Election Study. This libertarian constituency is dwarfed by other key Republican groups, including white evangelicals (37%) and those who identify with the Tea Party (20%).

Read the article @ The Libertarian Challenge within the GOP | Brookings Institution

Either libertarians and TeaPs and socons get together with the mainstream, or the Dems will win by default.

We will just as soon as we run the fake conservatives like you out of the party.

We will just as soon as we run the fake conservatives like you out of the party.

lol

Like Specter...........Changed Parties at the end.............

The Joke being, What he Changed Parties...........What did he become a Republican................

:lol:

Oh.....that explains it

"I got mine, fuck everyone else" in no possible way describes any ideology more than liberalism.

Libertarianism is respect for the rights of others, because that is the only way they will respect our rights.

Once you start making choices about who has rights and who doesn't, then we end up with what you are doing to us, which is certainly fucking everyone else.

But my main point was your overt stupidity where you have no talking points except against Republicans, so you just call anyone who thinks differently than you do a Republican. If you were not a complete moron, you would be able to address my actual views instead of just saying in post after posts, duh, dar, sounds Republican to me.

Libertarians ignore the functions of a society. They are willing to take full benefit of that society, but balk at contributing.

Oh.....that explains it

Libertarians ignore the functions of a society. They are willing to take full benefit of that society, but balk at contributing.

When I said to address my views, I meant my actual views, not your ignorant demagoguery of them. The things that we don't want to fund, we don't think government should do. The things that we think government should do, we are perfectly willing to fund. All you're saying is that we don't want to fund what YOU think government should do. And that ... is certainly true. And we're alike in that. What you think government should do, you don't want to contribute to either.

Oh.....that explains it

We believe in private charity, once again, you can't even address our view. Once again, you show why I keep calling you a moron.

And the truth is that if you were actually a giver, you would realize that you can actually give money to charity without government taking it from you by force and doing it for you. You want your system because you're a lazy, greedy moocher who wants other people's money taken by force from them ... and given to you ...

Sure idiot...so show us where McCain voted for obamacare.

Romneycare is a "state" program in a LIBERAL state, so Romney gets a slight pass. Also, Romney said Romneycare should only be a STATE matter, not a national one like obamacare.

So what would McCain and Romney be doing like Obama????? Gutting the military....nope. Going after coal/oil companies.....nope. Supporting unions over business....nope. Taxing us to death.....nope. Lining the courts with pro-abortion judges....nope.

Come on kook.

As Romney and McCain were clones of Obama then yes, you did vote for Obama.

How about I show you where McCain rushed back to Washington, along with Obama, to vote for TARP. And yes, Romney said it should be a state program only, while he was running for President. Romney is well known for saying whatever he needs to say in any given situation, regardless of what he's said before.

was TARP so bad for the country? Was the banking system not saved? Did the taxpayers not get paid back with interest?

When I said to address my views, I meant my actual views, not your ignorant demagoguery of them. The things that we don't want to fund, we don't think government should do. The things that we think government should do, we are perfectly willing to fund. All you're saying is that we don't want to fund what YOU think government should do. And that ... is certainly true. And we're alike in that. What you think government should do, you don't want to contribute to either.

Once again you ignore how a government functions. We the people elect our representatives. It is those representatives who decide what gets funded and what does not.
Libertarians feel they should not fund anything that does not directly benefit them. Again ignoring how a society functions

We believe in private charity, once again, you can't even address our view. Once again, you show why I keep calling you a moron.

And the truth is that if you were actually a giver, you would realize that you can actually give money to charity without government taking it from you by force and doing it for you. You want your system because you're a lazy, greedy moocher who wants other people's money taken by force from them ... and given to you ...

I believe in private charity also, but understand its limitations when applying to a society of 300 million

That is why I keep calling you a moron

Once again you ignore how a government functions. We the people elect our representatives. It is those representatives who decide what gets funded and what does not.

And if they don't, then the courts fix it with fiats...

And then there's Obamacare, which was funded when the people we elected did not want to fund it.

You're just making the crap up as you go to justify what you want. Which is other people's money. You should have worked harder, gotten more education and skills and saved instead of living paycheck to paycheck. That you didn't does not give you the right to the money of people who did.

Forum List

Back