Libertarians and the GOP

Most of today's libertarians and rightwing economic conservatives are anti-unions, not because of the influence but because of hatred of unions masked as some ridiculous principle

So you tagged me in this thread because of some assumption you made regarding my position on unions, and for some reason thought quoting Mencken on the subject would have some basis on my opinion?

Dante just likes to tweak anyone who isn't signed on with his corporatist wet dream.

yeah, your delusions have Dante and others supporting corporatism. :cuckoo:

Most of today's libertarians and rightwing economic conservatives are anti-unions, not because of the influence but because of hatred of unions masked as some ridiculous principle

So you tagged me in this thread because of some assumption you made regarding my position on unions, and for some reason thought quoting Mencken on the subject would have some basis on my opinion?

I came into the thread after an absence and tagged people who seemed interested in the thread.

Sorry for using the 'tag' feature for the purposes of notifying people who had an interest in a thread :redface:

I don't mind you using the tag feature, but if you're going to do so I would at least like some context of what it is I'm supposed to be commenting on.

I came into the thread after an absence and tagged people who seemed interested in the thread.

Sorry for using the 'tag' feature for the purposes of notifying people who had an interest in a thread :redface:

I don't mind you using the tag feature, but if you're going to do so I would at least like some context of what it is I'm supposed to be commenting on.

the context is the thread

sorry, maybe there is some secret code I am missing :redface:

Forum List

Back