The U.S. Has No Conservative Party | Opinion

So what. That doesn't mean the government has any right to it. You leftist are retarded, thinking that taking money from people (taxing) is going to solve the the governments spending problem.

Most of "the poor" get more money from the government than they pay in.
The solution, of course, is cutting spending. Perhaps we'll actually have a party with the balls to actually do so before I'm dead.

I'm not optimistic about my odds. :rolleyes:

The solution, of course, is cutting spending. Perhaps we'll actually have a party with the balls to actually do so before I'm dead.

I'm not optimistic about my odds. :rolleyes:
You people are idiots no money is taxed without the government saying it should be taxed. no program is implemented without government, you haters hate our government , you want one party in charge , that's not democracy. Fuck you traitors.

You people are idiots no money is taxed without the government saying it should be taxed. no program is implemented without government, you haters hate our government , you want one party in charge , that's not democracy. Fuck you traitors.
That response was pure derp. If you're not even bothering to address content, don't fucking respond. Fuck you back. :fu:

That response was pure derp. If you're not even bothering to address content, don't fucking respond. Fuck you back. :fu:
I couldn't be more on the mark , anyone complaining about taxes should understand that politician they select set taxes . So unless you hate Nazis' get your dictator into office , we have a multiple party government . In general terms half of which you got elected. Idiot.

These worms live in a nutso world , you listen to their ignorance and decide you don't want what they are selling. The top of the American pyramid isn't corporations or the military or the small percentage that are wealthy, It is the people. and our number one christian responsibility tom take care of the needy. That is what the bible says is the number one responsibility listed over 300 time in the bible. If you try to talk your way around that you are a fake christian , and that's why I believe the right are made up of fake Christians,

anyone complaining about taxes should understand that politician they select set taxes
Again with the derp. Where am I complaining about taxes? What does this have to do with cutting spending, you fucking dipshit? :rolleyes: Reading comprehension is not your forte.
So unless you hate Nazis' get your dictator into office
:confused-84: You're as removed from reality as magaturds are.

Forum List

Back