Liberals value education:FALSE

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I just read that California is going to pass a bill that basically says a student doesn't have to pass any standardized testing to get a high school diploma. It also says that they don't have to pass class to get one. I keep hearing that liberals love education but what type of education are you going to get if you don't have to pass anything? Just show up and breathe and you will get a diploma. What is the worth of these diplomas if every retard in the world can get one!

Bed wetters only value indoctrination.

If they were forbidden from any attempt to manipulate the the opinions and thinking of students they would be demanding massive budget cuts.

• Banned
Liberals use education as an indoctrination method. They could care less how educated a child is, it's all about the agenda

The point I was making was that every attempt to lower standards and to make it easier comes from "liberals". I totally agree that education is being used to indoctrinate the young but that wasn't the point I was making.

I just read that California is going to pass a bill that basically says a student doesn't have to pass any standardized testing to get a high school diploma. It also says that they don't have to pass class to get one. I keep hearing that liberals love education but what type of education are you going to get if you don't have to pass anything? Just show up and breathe and you will get a diploma. What is the worth of these diplomas if every retard in the world can get one!
What do you bet they do not take attendance either...

Liberals use education as an indoctrination method. They could care less how educated a child is, it's all about the agenda

The point I was making was that every attempt to lower standards and to make it easier comes from "liberals". I totally agree that education is being used to indoctrinate the young but that wasn't the point I was making.

I know the point you were making, I added to it in the regard liberals love to champion their cause for education but it's all BS.

Look at the comments from the left on this forum....would you want any of them teaching your child? Nope, not happening

Well that is a good point, the moonbats have degraded the quality of education, but not everywhere.

My buddy's wife is a teacher and some school districts have standards above those prescribed by the feds and state.

Well that is a good point, the moonbats have degraded the quality of education, but not everywhere.

My buddy's wife is a teacher and some school districts have standards above those prescribed by the feds and state.

I agree, my little brother attends public schools, it's in a rural setting and he is getting a quality education but the vast majority of public schools are failing to educate the students properly

If what you're saying was true, which it isn't, it would still be preferable to the open hostility conservatives feel towards education.

I agree, my little brother attends public schools, it's in a rural setting and he is getting a quality education but the vast majority of public schools are failing to educate the students properly

A lot of inner city schools are plagued with problem children, shitty teachers, and administrators who do little more than interfere. I would let my kids be raised by wolves before turning them over to inner city moonbat factories.

A lot of inner city schools are plagued with problem children, shitty teachers, and administrators who do little more than interfere. I would let my kids be raised by wolves before turning them over to inner city moonbat factories.

Ours attend private schools and on occasion there are problems with certain teachers, the difference it the problem is addressed not swept under the rug. The schools encourage parents to be very active in their child's education.

Ours attend private schools and on occasion there are problems with certain teachers, the difference it the problem is addressed not swept under the rug. The schools encourage parents to be very active in their child's education.

That's really a deciding factor. I'm sure there are parents who are involved in their kid's education in these city schools, but they're faced with a huge disadvantage just having their kids exposed to some of these primates and the incompetent staff. I'm glad you have your kids in private school and still manage their progress. Success is all but guaranteed that way.

That's really a deciding factor. I'm sure there are parents who are involved in their kid's education in these city schools, but they're faced with a huge disadvantage just having their kids exposed to some of these primates and the incompetent staff. I'm glad you have your kids in private school and still manage their progress. Success is all but guaranteed that way.

The difference between a public school (not all) and a private school education is night and day. One of ours debates and when the team goes up against a public school debate team I am almost embarrassed for the public school students sometimes, they come unprepared, lack facts and references and pretty much look like they are going through the motions

Liberals devalue education

Social promotion and grading on a curve are liberal ideas

Standardized test scores I agree with. They are no measure of anything. Secondly, it depends where you live. Where I live the private schools are all religious schools and as a lifelong practicing christian I oppose religion being taught by someone other than me as that is indoctrination that so many right wing extremists like to babble about. Quality teachers teach in our public schools and the ones that can't get hired are scooped up by the private schools. I know more about my faith than ANY private religious school teacher knows and therefore I oppose their interpretation of the bible. I feel bad for the private students here...they struggle once they enter the public high school. Our high school has almost an80 percent post grad placement rate. Kids do very well and this is evidenced by how many get college degrees and I can't remember the last graduate that joined the military.

Standardized test scores I agree with. They are no measure of anything. Secondly, it depends where you live. Where I live the private schools are all religious schools and as a lifelong practicing christian I oppose religion being taught by someone other than me as that is indoctrination that so many right wing extremists like to babble about. Quality teachers teach in our public schools and the ones that can't get hired are scooped up by the private schools. I know more about my faith than ANY private religious school teacher knows and therefore I oppose their interpretation of the bible. I feel bad for the private students here...they struggle once they enter the public high school. Our high school has almost an80 percent post grad placement rate. Kids do very well and this is evidenced by how many get college degrees and I can't remember the last graduate that joined the military.

^^^^BS

Forum List

Back