Heaven has gates, walls, so why does Biden think America is better than heaven???

Again, you are the one making the extra-ordinary claims, it's kind of on you to prove it is, not on me to prove it isn't.

There are no Unicorns! See. Now, if you were to claim there WERE unicorns, it would be on you to provide evidence of them.
Atheists being the religious experts, I love this crazy shit. Carry on.

:popcorn:

Atheists being the religious experts, I love this crazy shit. Carry on.

Why do the have any less expertise than theists? We are all working off the same material.

What I've found in arguing with Christians is that a lot of them don't know the juicier stuff in the bible. They all know that Lot's wife got turned into a pillar of salt for looking back at her home being destroyed, but they don't know that Lot proceeded to have drunken sex with his daughters.

They knew that David Slew Goliath, but they don't know that God killed David's baby son to teach him a lesson.

First, an admission, I did not read all 225 posts before this one....so, if someone has already raised the question, well, whoever did it, do me a favor and simply type -- "it is at post #____."

Anyway, moving beyond that, and about this 'gate' business.

WHY.....would heaven have gates?
Are they locked? Why would they be?
Are they there to keep people out? (How would they get there? And how would they find it? Where is it? Or, is it one of those.....if you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there?

Or.....

Are the gates there to keep people in?
Are they prisoners?
Detainees?
Why lock 'em up?

I did read someone on this thread mention, l think, "12 gates".
OK, let's go with that.
Why 12?
How would we know which is the right one to approach?
Are they guarded?
Are they locked?
Locked all the time, or open all the time?
Or, are there posted hours of operation?

Appreciate any insights that can be offered.
Someday I may be travelling there and a heads-up beforehand could be useful.

Thanx in advance.

First, an admission, I did not read all 225 posts before this one....so, if someone has already raised the question, well, whoever did it, do me a favor and simply type -- "it is at post #____."

Anyway, moving beyond that, and about this 'gate' business.

WHY.....would heaven have gates?
Are they locked? Why would they be?
Are they there to keep people out? (How would they get there? And how would they find it? Where is it? Or, is it one of those.....if you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there?

Or.....

Are the gates there to keep people in?
Are they prisoners?
Detainees?
Why lock 'em up?

I did read someone on this thread mention, l think, "12 gates".
OK, let's go with that.
Why 12?
How would we know which is the right one to approach?
Are they guarded?
Are they locked?
Locked all the time, or open all the time?
Or, are there posted hours of operation?

Appreciate any insights that can be offered.
Someday I may be travelling there and a heads-up beforehand could be useful.

Thanx in advance.

Well, to keep out all the illegals, who are trying to get in without following the proper process, of course. :)

The border needs to be secure. This is an intentional invason of the nation with criminla aliens for the Dems to get votes.

Blacks are waking up to the Dem bullshit and the Dems need a new permanent underclass to exploit for votes.

Last edited:
Telephone Father Guido Sarducci and ask for the answer.
The way it works is God is waiting for you when you die, then he pays you $14.50 for every day of your life. After you get this big pile of money, you have to “pay for your sins”

Steal a bag of Chips when you were a kid….$6
Lying…$10
Murder…..$100,000
Masturbation……35 cents

Doesn’t seem like much but it adds up
35 cents, 35 cents, 35 cents, 35 cents………..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back