Liberals value education:FALSE

I don't buy yours either. You post as a private school teacher. Gotta paint with a broad brush. I call that narrow mindef.

I'm the parent of six students who attend private schools, I see the difference, time and time again private school students shellac
I don't buy yours either. You post as a private school teacher. Gotta paint with a broad brush. I call that narrow mindef.

Nope, parent of six children who attend private schools, I see the difference between the two everyday. Time and time again private schooled students blow away their competition. It's not even close

Parent here of 4 public school students who are all successful and had a top notch education.

If the private schools had been better I would have sent them there and forced the school to exempt my kids from religious training

If private schools are the answer then let's send every discipline issue, gang member, out of control student to them. Make it mandatory.

They can't afford them, that's part of the beauty of private schools, they keep the riff raff out and students are not distracted with that garbage
There it is....elitism of the RW.

If the private schools had been better I would have sent them there and forced the school to exempt my kids from religious training

Can't do that at a private school, their roof, their rules. You have no idea wtf you're blabbering about, fraud

I know that is their rules. But someone has to teach the low performing inner city delinquents.

I know that is their rules. But someone has to teach the low performing inner city delinquents.

If you knew it was their rules why did you say you would force them to exempt? You don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

A fraud is one who criticizes when they font know the facts. Here public schools do better. If they didn't I would have done it differently. Why does that offend you? The high quality teachers want the higher pay the public schools offer. The private schools here pay a lot less and get the ones who don't get in.

80 percent post grad education placement. No military, no just hang around. Signs of pretty good things.
I'm praising public education WHERE I LIVE. It is so much better than anything our dingy private schools offer. Not even close.
So, you looked at the building and made that decision? Did you go to the administration and claim to see grade levels for each grade level and the units of progress? Was there an opinion piece in the newspaper? When these students went to post high schools, how many went to community schools or schools with lower acceptance levels? Were they in state or out of state schools? How many scholarships were received by those students?

If I pay my tuition at a private school I CAN request my kids to be exempted from a particular class.Any school worth an ounce of worth would be OK with it.

I talked to other parents. The school has a long history of quality education which is in part why we moved here.

80 percent post grad education placement. No military, no just hang around. Signs of pretty good things.
I'm praising public education WHERE I LIVE. It is so much better than anything our dingy private schools offer. Not even close.
So, you looked at the building and made that decision? Did you go to the administration and claim to see grade levels for each grade level and the units of progress? Was there an opinion piece in the newspaper? When these students went to post high schools, how many went to community schools or schools with lower acceptance levels? Were they in state or out of state schools? How many scholarships were received by those students?

If you send your child to a school based on what a building looks like you would be wise to reevaluate on the choices of educating your children

That was one small factor. Boy you can't get over things might be different somewhere else. I applaud you for your choice of sending your kids to the better option. I did the exact same. Yet you critique my choice.

Forum List

Back