Liberals: So quick to condemn all cops; so slow to condemn all Muslims

Cops kill more Americans than muslims.

In 2001 they didnt.

And almost all Americans killed by cops...did something that endangered the cops life first.

Oh..and you can thank our military for so few Americans being killed by Muslim terrorists on US soil. Its kinda what they sacrifice for.

"Liberals: So quick to condemn all cops; so slow to condemn all Muslims"

Obviously you're unaware of how idiotic this is.

It's just as wrong to blame 'all cops' as it is 'all Muslims.'

The vast majority of law enforcement officers do their jobs in good faith, a tiny minority do not.

The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and non-violent, a tiny minority are not.

Those who are members of any group or class of persons who commit crimes or acts of terror should be condemned and punished, where it's unwarranted, ignorant, and ridiculous to judge an entire group by the non-representative acts of the few.

The vast majority of law enforcement officers do their jobs in good faith, a tiny minority do not.

The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and non-violent, a tiny minority are not.

Those who are members of any group or class of persons who commit crimes or acts of terror should be condemned and punished, where it's unwarranted, ignorant, and ridiculous to judge an entire group by the non-representative acts of the few.
And yet you support and defend asslips while he claims as much as 40 percent of cops are crooked.

The OP is entirely correct. They of course won't admit it, and will only attack the OP or deflect, as they have in this thread.

The progressives and Islamists have a common goal, the destruction of capitalism and the eradication of the Christian West.
Causing as much chaos within the country is a method used by leftists. This is why they are so willing to condemn all cops. The more minorities they can get outraged, the more "protests" that turn into riots, the quicker they can turn the entire country into Detroit. Welcoming yet another culture that is incompatible with Western ideas and freedoms also helps this cause. That is why progressives are always defending Islamists, giving us a narrative that they are harmless, and can assimilate into our society just fine. Progressives want open borders, they want the US and Europe to be filled with Islamists, because they know it will help destroy those societies.
One goal, one team.

Nothing more than the five percent rule. Easy fix. Build a big fence around some worthless State like Kansas, and ship the five percent there.

With crazy Muslims chopping heads off and burning caged hostages alive.....I wondered why liberals havent started demonizing all Muslims?

I mean...when 1 of America's 900,000 cops does something hard...that is usually in self defense anyway...liberals trash cops. They say they keep seeing incidents of "police brutality". Even if juries find it to be lawful.

BUT MUSLIMS? How many suicide bombings, beheadings, burnings, mass shootings by Muslims in the name of Allah must we see...before liberals treat Muslims with the same ire they direct at policemen? With the same rush to blanket labeling of thr entire group? With the same intolerance for arguments for the good ones?

I wont hold my breathe.

One group produces a few bad apples who use lawful self defense...and in isolated cases commits true crimes. And liberals trash the entire group.

One group bombs buildings and markets, beheads strangers, burns caged hostages, throws gay people off tall buildings, mutilate and stone women for being raped, commit honor killings of their daughters for socializing with American boys, go on mass shooting sprees over a cartoon..........and liberals defend the group at large which sprouts these demonic acts.

Remember this when voting.
Are you saying we should hold muslims and police to the same expectations?
I think he was saying that we should hold 'liberals' to consistency.

With crazy Muslims chopping heads off and burning caged hostages alive.....I wondered why liberals havent started demonizing all Muslims?

I mean...when 1 of America's 900,000 cops does something hard...that is usually in self defense anyway...liberals trash cops. They say they keep seeing incidents of "police brutality". .

I could say the same thing in reverse of course- that conservatives are so quick to condemn all Muslims and so slow to condemn any police.

But that would be just as false as your post.

As a Liberal, I don't condemn all cops- I condemn the very few that are bad cops- just as I condemn the very few Muslims that are murderers.

Just as most Conservatives don't condemn all Muslims- but condemn the ones that are murderers- and also condemn the few cops that are bad cops.

I mean...when 1 of America's 900,000 cops does something hard...that is usually in self defense anyway...liberals trash cops. They say they keep seeing incidents of "police brutality". Even if juries find it to be lawful.

BUT MUSLIMS? How many suicide bombings, beheadings, burnings, mass shootings by Muslims in the name of Allah must we see...before liberals treat Muslims with the same ire they direct at policemen? With the same rush to blanket labeling of thr entire group? With the same intolerance for arguments for the good ones?

I wont hold my breathe.

One group produces a few bad apples who use lawful self defense...and in isolated cases commits true crimes. And liberals trash the entire group.

One group bombs buildings and markets, beheads strangers, burns caged hostages, throws gay people off tall buildings, mutilate and stone women for being raped, commit honor killings of their daughters for socializing with American boys, go on mass shooting sprees over a cartoon..........and liberals defend the group at large which sprouts these demonic acts.

Who are 'we'?

Certainly not conservatives, many of whom are the masters of hypocrisy and inconsistency.

Liberals are perfectly consistent on the issue: condemn and punish those who commit acts of terror or crime, reject the fallacy that seeks to judge an entire group of people by the actions of a few.

I wont hold my breathe.

Who are 'we'?

Certainly not conservatives, many of whom are the masters of hypocrisy and inconsistency.

Liberals are perfectly consistent on the issue: condemn and punish those who commit acts of terror or crime, reject the fallacy that seeks to judge an entire group of people by the actions of a few.

Sure they are... Obama and drones and 'wish me nots' are perfectly consistent. Tell that to those families of the beheaded and now put up in flames and bulldozed.

So why do you condemn cops!!

Greg

I mean...when 1 of America's 900,000 cops does something hard...that is usually in self defense anyway...liberals trash cops. They say they keep seeing incidents of "police brutality". .

I could say the same thing in reverse of course- that conservatives are so quick to condemn all Muslims and so slow to condemn any police.

But that would be just as false as your post.

As a Liberal, I don't condemn all cops- I condemn the very few that are bad cops- just as I condemn the very few Muslims that are murderers.

Just as most Conservatives don't condemn all Muslims- but condemn the ones that are murderers- and also condemn the few cops that are bad cops.

You read many of your co-liberals lately??

Greg

Cops kill more Americans than muslims.

Let me see: Iraq, Afghanistan, 9'11, about 12000??

Police killings are about 400-500 pa? If talking of recent history then frankly your statement is not correct!!

Greg

There are not so much Muslims in the US, about 2 % of the population, that's right, but the leaders of their communities provoke conflicts with society, trying to promote any local laws in order to protect their rights. That's the point.

I see many leftist cop haters are having trouble with this thread. Their college brainwashers...er...I mean professors...didnt prepare them to be philosophically consistent.

They wanna smear all cops when a few cops must use lethal self defense (kinda how Israel does, hmmm, more on that later). But wont smear all Muslims when they slaughter innocent civilians.

Back to Israel....interesting note. Liberals bash cops for using heavg self defense. And they hate Israel for responding to attacks...with heavy self defense.

Why do liberals hate self defense?

I wont hold my breathe.

Police on pedestals mooooslim a in the gulag.

I see many leftist cop haters are having trouble with this thread. Their college brainwashers...er...I mean professors...didnt prepare them to be philosophically consistent.

They wanna smear all cops when a few cops must use lethal self defense (kinda how Israel does, hmmm, more on that later). But wont smear all Muslims when they slaughter innocent civilians.

Back to Israel....interesting note. Liberals bash cops for using heavg self defense. And they hate Israel for responding to attacks...with heavy self defense.

Why do liberals hate self defense?

Are you sure it's leftists? The Bundy bunch were teabaggers.

Forum List

Back