Liberals: So quick to condemn all cops; so slow to condemn all Muslims

Some cops are bad, yes, and some Muslims are bad, M'kay...

But there are way more bad muslims.
Kinda like "not all muslims are terrorist,but most terrorist are muslim"
Duh there are over 1 billion muslims in the world. How many cops?
In the world??? Dont know. 100 million maybe?

Why's it matter? If the actions of a few can represent the whole...as you all do to policemen...then why does size of the group matter?

Why's it matter? If the actions of a few can represent the whole...as you all do to policemen...then why does size of the group matter?
So you'd like to condemn all police as you've condemned all muslims?

With crazy Muslims chopping heads off and burning caged hostages alive.....I wondered why liberals havent started demonizing all Muslims?

I mean...when 1 of America's 900,000 cops does something hard...that is usually in self defense anyway...liberals trash cops. They say they keep seeing incidents of "police brutality". Even if juries find it to be lawful.

BUT MUSLIMS? How many suicide bombings, beheadings, burnings, mass shootings by Muslims in the name of Allah must we see...before liberals treat Muslims with the same ire they direct at policemen? With the same rush to blanket labeling of thr entire group? With the same intolerance for arguments for the good ones?

I wont hold my breathe.

One group produces a few bad apples who use lawful self defense...and in isolated cases commits true crimes. And liberals trash the entire group.

One group bombs buildings and markets, beheads strangers, burns caged hostages, throws gay people off tall buildings, mutilate and stone women for being raped, commit honor killings of their daughters for socializing with American boys, go on mass shooting sprees over a cartoon..........and liberals defend the group at large which sprouts these demonic acts.

Remember this when voting.
Stop whining. You cry all the time like a 2 year old. Muslims are not paid to serve and protect. Cops are.

Ah. So when a cop in Spokane, Washington does something questionable. ...we should trash all of them from Juneau, Alaska to Key West, Florida?
Only the 20-40% that are inbred savages looking for skulls to crack.

How many times have I done it?

But remember that cops look at us as perps, Muslims look at us as infidels...

One would try to behead you or burn you in a cage if taken hostage. The other would try to save you from that.

And who do liberals demonize???

With crazy Muslims chopping heads off and burning caged hostages alive.....I wondered why liberals havent started demonizing all Muslims?

I mean...when 1 of America's 900,000 cops does something hard...that is usually in self defense anyway...liberals trash cops. They say they keep seeing incidents of "police brutality". Even if juries find it to be lawful.

BUT MUSLIMS? How many suicide bombings, beheadings, burnings, mass shootings by Muslims in the name of Allah must we see...before liberals treat Muslims with the same ire they direct at policemen? With the same rush to blanket labeling of thr entire group? With the same intolerance for arguments for the good ones?

I wont hold my breathe.

One group produces a few bad apples who use lawful self defense...and in isolated cases commits true crimes. And liberals trash the entire group.

One group bombs buildings and markets, beheads strangers, burns caged hostages, throws gay people off tall buildings, mutilate and stone women for being raped, commit honor killings of their daughters for socializing with American boys, go on mass shooting sprees over a cartoon..........and liberals defend the group at large which sprouts these demonic acts.

BULL SHIT - I have more years on the job than you do, and spent more time managing LE Officers than you, and I served in the Navy during the Vietnam Conflict.

I define myself as a liberal, even a progressive on some issues, and one who is personally fiscally responsible.

It is my opinion that we need to use the technology available to eliminate ISIS/ISIL and the Taliban from the face of the earth. Not all Muslims, and I do believe that Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, and Turkey, ought to put their troops on the ground and spill their blood, not the blood of American kids in an all out effort to destroy the Criminal Element which is now the face of Islam.

Last edited:

I wont hold my breathe.

Stop whining. You cry all the time like a 2 year old. Muslims are not paid to serve and protect. Cops are.

Ah. So when a cop in Spokane, Washington does something questionable. ...we should trash all of them from Juneau, Alaska to Key West, Florida?

Ah ok...so 20-40% of Muslims are jihadis waiting to cut some infidel heads off right?

I wont hold my breathe.

Ah ok...so 20-40% of Muslims are jihadis waiting to cut some infidel heads off right?
You asked about cops. Keep up.

I wont hold my breathe.

BULL SHIT - I have more years on the job than you do, and spent more time managing LE Officers than you, and I served in the Navy during the Vietnam Conflict.

I define myself as a liberal, even a progressive on some issues, and one who is personally fiscally responsible.

It is my opinion that we need to use the technology available to eliminate ISIS/ISIL and the Taliban from the face of the earth. Not all Muslims, and I do believe the Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, and Turkey, ought to put their troops on the ground and spill their blood, not the blood of American kids in an all out effort to destroy the Criminal Element which is now the face of Islam.

So you are ok with how the left has demonized all our brothers in LE?? Surely thats not how you California officers feel?

I wont hold my breathe.

Do you mean rather like the way you lump all Liberals in together?

I wont hold my breathe.

It is my opinion that we need to use the technology available to eliminate ISIS/ISIL and the Taliban from the face of the earth. Not all Muslims, and I do believe the Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, and Turkey, ought to put their troops on the ground and spill their blood, not the blood of American kids in an all out effort to destroy the Criminal Element which is now the face of Islam.

So you are ok with how the left has demonized all our brothers in LE?? Surely thats not how you California officers feel?
Youre crying again. 20-40% is not all cops.

Percent wise of the two groups more Muslims are terrorists then cops are bad
Please provide proof of that statement. I'd love to see the numbers.

Oh really? Have you worked out that percentage? Because you'd probably feel pretty stupid if you had.

I wont hold my breathe.

I did ask about cops...and Muslims.

Hmmm..seems I struck a nerve with this thread. You liberals love demonizing cops as a whole. But wont tolerate any other group receiving the same microscope. Interesting.

What's the ratio?

Dont know and dont care. I dont fear either.
You must be afraid. You just denied it for no reason.

Did you really just insinuate that it's not possible to discuss something you dont fear?
Thats what makes you and nuts so pathetic,you attack my post with meaningless bullshit making the attacks have less impact due to the frequency of said attacks.
Kinda like the race card........

I did ask about cops...and Muslims.

Hmmm..seems I struck a nerve with this thread. You liberals love demonizing cops as a whole. But wont tolerate any other group receiving the same microscope. Interesting.

No. The question I responded to only stated cops. I dont see Muslim or Islamic or terrorist anywhere in there. Do you?

Oh really? Have you worked out that percentage? Because you'd probably feel pretty stupid if you had.

My guess...is the percentage of bad cops vs bad Muslims...probably about the same.

You liberals wont accept that though.

Forum List

Back