Liberals: So quick to condemn all cops; so slow to condemn all Muslims

But there are way more bad muslims.
Kinda like "not all muslims are terrorist,but most terrorist are muslim"
What's the ratio?

Dont know and dont care. I dont fear either.
You must be afraid. You just denied it for no reason.

Did you really just insinuate that it's not possible to discuss something you dont fear?
Thats what makes you and nuts so pathetic,you attack my post with meaningless bullshit making the attacks have less impact due to the frequency of said attacks.
Kinda like the race card........
No I said you were afraid because no one mentioned you having fear. Its a classic sign. You are quick to say you are not afraid because its the first thing that crosses your mind.

Internet head shrink. Somewhat more rare than the internet badass,but still prevalent in the wide world of the internets.
It's usual range is political message boards but it can also be found on Brony web sites,and cross dressing venues.
Generally harmless as long as you realize they're full of shit.

What's the ratio?

Did you really just insinuate that it's not possible to discuss something you dont fear?
Thats what makes you and nuts so pathetic,you attack my post with meaningless bullshit making the attacks have less impact due to the frequency of said attacks.
No I said you were afraid because no one mentioned you having fear. Its a classic sign. You are quick to say you are not afraid because its the first thing that crosses your mind.

Internet head shrink. Somewhat more rare than the internet badass,but still prevalent in the wide world of the internets.
It's usual range is political message boards but it can also be found on Brony web sites,and cross dressing venues.
are you not a little old to know about Bronies?

are you not a little old to know about Bronies?

Is it possible to be on the internet for any length of time and not know of them?
I mean I know dial up is slow......

But there are way more bad muslims.
Kinda like "not all muslims are terrorist,but most terrorist are muslim"
Duh there are over 1 billion muslims in the world. How many cops?
Percent wise of the two groups more Muslims are terrorists then cops are bad
Please provide proof of that statement. I'd love to see the numbers.
Just as soon as you provide proof that 20 to 40 percent of cops are criminals.
So you cant provide proof? I thought so.
You can not prove your claim as I thought. I will provide my proof after you provide yours.

What's the ratio?

Doesnt matter how slice it. You mentioned fear when no one said anything. Your fear is palpable.

Doesnt matter how slice it. You mentioned fear when no one said anything. Your fear is palpable.

Yeah.....they say stuttering is a sign of fear. That and the inability to form a complete sentence.
What are you afraid of son?

Yeah.....they say stuttering is a sign of fear. That and the inability to form a complete sentence.
I was going to mention that you stutter a lot. Now I know why. You are afraid of your own shadow.

I was going to mention that you stutter a lot. Now I know why. You are afraid of your own shadow.

Your smack is weak.

Your smack is weak.
I never smacked you. That was your boyfriend that smacked you on your ass. Tell him to do it harder next time because you what to be a Black mans slut.

Your smack is weak.
I never smacked you. That was your boyfriend that smacked you on your ass. Tell him to do it harder next time because you what to be a Black mans slut.

At the risk of repeating myself..? Your smack is weak.

Your smack is weak.

I just told you that was your boyfriend and not me. If he smacked you on the ass you must have been wearing daisy dukes and a halter top.

Percent wise of the two groups more Muslims are terrorists then cops are bad
Oh really? Have you worked out that percentage? Because you'd probably feel pretty stupid if you had.

My guess...is the percentage of bad cops vs bad Muslims...probably about the same.

You liberals wont accept that though.
Doubt that. 1 group is paid to be aggressive and target people. The other simply wants to pray and have people respect their religion.

Oh...you're saying Al Qaida and ISIS isnt paid to aggressively target people? Please...do explain.
No I said cops are paid to aggressively target people Muslims are not.

Wow. For an intellectual liberal..you aint so bright.

Iran pays most of these terrorists to target innocent people. So yes...they're paid to slaughter innocent people.

Your smack is weak.

I just told you that was your boyfriend and not me. If he smacked you on the ass you must have been wearing daisy dukes and a halter top.

Dude..you keep going to these disturbing places.
I'm gonna have to ask you to stop putting your fetish's out there or I'm gonna have to put you on ignore.
As much as I want to hear the Uncle Remus redux there's some things I'd rather not know about you.

You asked about cops. Keep up.

I did ask about cops...and Muslims.

Hmmm..seems I struck a nerve with this thread. You liberals love demonizing cops as a whole. But wont tolerate any other group receiving the same microscope. Interesting.

No. The question I responded to only stated cops. I dont see Muslim or Islamic or terrorist anywhere in there. Do you?

Ah. So when a cop in Spokane, Washington does something questionable. ...we should trash all of them from Juneau, Alaska to Key West, Florida?

Context ya retard. Reread the OP. Apply context to all responses. Hope your brain doesnt fry itself.

Dood -- hate to tell you this again but your OP shot itself in the ass in post 1. You're purporting to refute a blanket statement as a fallacy with ----- another blanket statement.

Don't you get that?
His reasoning (ike always) is illogical. He is trying to compare terrorism with cops paid to uphold the law with terrorism that has nothing to do with any law enforcement..

Oh sure it does. They want to enforce Sharia Law on the world.

You may not be educated enough for this thread or topic.

Oh really? Have you worked out that percentage? Because you'd probably feel pretty stupid if you had.

My guess...is the percentage of bad cops vs bad Muslims...probably about the same.

Doubt that. 1 group is paid to be aggressive and target people. The other simply wants to pray and have people respect their religion.

Oh...you're saying Al Qaida and ISIS isnt paid to aggressively target people? Please...do explain.

Iran pays most of these terrorists to target innocent people. So yes...they're paid to slaughter innocent people.
All Muslims are not terrorists. All cops are cops. You should take a logic class and learn about sets and sub sets.

All Muslims are not terrorists. All cops are cops. You should take a logic class and learn about sets and sub sets.

God damn you're dumb.

Yes all cops are cops.
And all Muslims are Muslims.
And neither group should be blanket labeled for their few bad apples.

But....you cant seem to do that.

God damn you're dumb.

Yes all cops are cops.

I'm dumb? :laugh:

You are the one that thinks all Muslims are hired to be terrorists and actually are trying to compare them to cops who are hired to combat crime!

God damn you're dumb.

Yes all cops are cops.

You are the one that thinks all Muslims are hired to be terrorists and actually are trying to compare them to cops who are hired to combat crime!

Did I say that? I said many terrorists are hired...often by Iran. Thats a higher level of intellectual conversation than you are used to. Outside of cop hate websites and gay parades, and some Xbox, your worldview isn't very broad.

You said cops are paid to aggressively target people, but Muslims are just peaceful people who want to pray. I said...some Muslims are also paid to target people.

You are trying to create a strawman to avoid the inconsistent logic you use in labeling groups, whatever that group may be.

This debate is all cops vs bad cops, and all Muslims vs terrorist Muslims.

I dont expect a degenerate moron to grasp most of it. But a little effort would be appreciated.

God damn you're dumb.

Yes all cops are cops.

Did I say that? I said many terrorists are hired...often by Iran. Thats a higher level of intellectual conversation than you are used to. Outside of cop hate websites and gay parades, and some Xbox, your worldview isn't very broad.

You said cops are paid to aggressively target people, but Muslims are just peaceful people who want to pray. I said...some Muslims are also paid to target people.

You are trying to create a strawman to avoid the inconsistent logic you use in labeling groups, whatever that group may be.

I dont expect a degenerate moron to grasp most of it. But a little effort would be appreciated.
Yeah you said that. Look at the title of your OP.

God damn you're dumb.

Yes all cops are cops.

Yeah you said that. Look at the title of your OP.

Again...you're just too uneducated to get it. The title assumes you idiots would apply the same blanket labeling to all groups. Which would mean you would label all Muslims...just as you label all cops...based on small % incidents. Its called reading context...and partly an implied parody of you cop hating libs.

I dont expect much intellectual debate from you or your kind. But I'll have some fun.

Forum List

Back