Liberals should be strictly forbidden from government jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legal hurtles?....Don't worry about it....It will be two years before anything will be done about it.....Two years of no dems will be well worth it.

But they will not be gone, they will get to keep their jobs while the court cases happen. Strong unions help with that sort of thing

When does Biden ever talk about defunding the police?
So then you admit he is 100% for murdering defenseless babies, violating the 2nd Amendment, supports crime like illegal immigrants, etc.?

Cool. Cool. I mean, weird how you can’t just come out and admit the Dumbocrats have a really fucked-up platform, but at least you’re not denying it.

When does he talk about letting anyone vote? Voter fraud is statistically very rare so your whining about people voting is complete non sense lol
Literally every time he speaks. Like all Democrats, he vehemently opposes the most basic and common sense voter laws like showing ID 🤦‍♂️

Say, you little fascists could make all Americans who oppose your Leader wear a little yellow donkey for ease of harassment.
While you fascists actually weaponize government to oppress anyone who refuses to bow to your fucked-up fascist ideology 👇

Strong unions help with that sort of thing
Right? Fuck’n unions ensure that you cannot rid yourself of piece of shit employees who don’t show up, do awful work, sabotage the company, etc.

Which is exactly why the left (extremist assholes) loves unions. FDR was a total piece of shit leftist, and even he said there was no place for unions in government.

Say, you little fascists could make all Americans who oppose your Leader wear a little yellow donkey for ease of harassment.
Speaking of harassment…here is a piece of shit liberal adult assaulting children because they wore red hats. What does it say that you proudly stand with that side of the aisle? Absolutely disgusting.

Isn’t fascinating how your mind immediately goes to markings to make harassment easier? It’s just the way a fascist thinks 🤷‍♂️

So then you admit he is 100% for murdering defenseless babies, violating the 2nd Amendment, supports crime like illegal immigrants, etc.?

Cool. Cool. I mean, weird how you can’t just come out and admit the Dumbocrats have a really fucked-up platform, but at least you’re not denying it.
Well considering 90% of abortions take place in the first trimester, I don’t really care about those particular FETUSES. In the third trimester this number drops to less than 1%. I know facts you don’t like scare you but you might as well accept them.

Just curious, do you support 9 year olds buying guns from businesses? After all, kids have a first amendment right. Doesn’t that mean we should give them guns for the 2nd? I mean right now that is a gun control law. Oh my! The second amendment is being violated! But if you do prefer it be illegal for 9 year olds to buy guns, I guess it would be arbitrary to suggest that more gun control laws would be unconstitutional.

Literally every time he speaks. Like all Democrats, he vehemently opposes the most basic and common sense voter laws like showing ID 🤦‍♂️
But we see we don’t need those laws because voter fraud is statistically very rare, you whiny little bitch.

Have you noticed you simpletons did not care about voter fraud prior to the GOP suddenly whining about it under Obama? The GOP told you to care so you blindly do lol

Speaking of harassment…here is a piece of shit liberal adult assaulting children because they wore red hats. What does it say that you proudly stand with that side of the aisle? Absolutely disgusting.
Nobody proudly stand behind criminals. Why do you proudly lie?

It's not necessarily about what Biden iterates. Defunding the police was something that democrats who SUPPORTED Biden came up with....and apparently Biden supports them. In his position, representing an entire nation not just a Blue or Red state, he has probably been "advised" not to take a strong stance on that. They are leaving that to state and local governments to work out, and they are actually DOING those things in Blue states. Actions speak louder than words. Biden doesn't have to "talk" about defunding the police. It's being done , or being attempted in Blue areas and the Biden administration enables it without a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back