"MAGACommunism" will unite the left and right

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
MagaCommunism does not include free healthcare, but your gym membership will get subsidized

FdHtCS8XwAIuthQ

MagaCommunism does not include free healthcare, but your gym membership will get subsidized

FdHtCS8XwAIuthQ

There are Progs who want to end healthcare or limit it for the aged and/or sickly. They just have to sell it to the peasants.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

October 1 2018
Trump praised Kim at a campaign rally on Saturday, saying that he and the North Korean leader “fell in love.”

“I was really being tough and so was he,” Trump said. “And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters.”

“They were great letters. And then we fell in love,” he continued.

September 4 2022
Speaking at a rally in Pennsylvania, Donald Trump praised Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.
He called both leaders "fierce," adding that Xi is "smart" to rule China with an "iron fist."

Former President Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping during a Saturday rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, a video shows.

"A lot of times, I'll call somebody smart, and the 'Fake News' will go, 'he called President Xi smart,'" Trump said.

"He rules with an iron fist, 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart," he continued. "Wouldn't you say he's smart?"

Forum List

Back