Liberals should be strictly forbidden from government jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Time and time again, Democrats have proven they are unfit to hold any job of power/authority/influence. Sadly, a liberal believes “the ends justifies the means” so they refuse to operate within the law, restrain themselves, or respect limitations of power.

First we learned that F.B.I. Agents Peter Strzok & Lisa Page were caught in texts discussing how they would “stop” We the People from electing our own representatives. And now we’ve learned that piece of shit F.B.I. Agent Timothy Thibault conspired to conceal the infamous Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell.
“Mr. Thibault’s blatant partisanship undermined the work and reputation of the FBI,” Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) told the newspaper
The level of corruption by liberals in government jobs is outrageous and a very serious threat to our republic.

The main thrust of any future gop-elect administration should be getting shed of all dem/Ivy League influence in every .gov agency.....Pink slips to go out Day-1.

Legal hurtles?....Don't worry about it....It will be two years before anything will be done about it.....Two years of no dems will be well worth it.

The main thrust of any future gop-elect administration should be getting shed of all dem/Ivy League influence in every .gov agency.....Pink slips to go out Day-1.

Legal hurtles?....Don't worry about it....It will be two years before anything will be done about it.....Two years of no dems will be well worth it.
Idiotic as usual.

Time and time again, Democrats have proven they are unfit to hold any job of power/authority/influence. Sadly, a liberal believes “the ends justifies the means” so they refuse to operate within the law, restrain themselves, or respect limitations of power.

First we learned that F.B.I. Agents Peter Strzok & Lisa Page were caught in texts discussing how they would “stop” We the People from electing our own representatives. And now we’ve learned that piece of shit F.B.I. Agent Timothy Thibault conspired to conceal the infamous Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell.

The level of corruption by liberals in government jobs is outrageous and a very serious threat to our republic.
Idiotic thread.

My liberal sister works as a top auditor for the GAO so suck a dick.

And also, government unions should be banned. All they do is siphon tax dollars into one party's bank account.

1663742557166.png

In other words, you’re once again “triggered” by 100% facts :laugh:
Do you even pay attention to these non sense posts? When does Biden ever talk about defunding the police? When does he talk about letting anyone vote? Voter fraud is statistically very rare so your whining about people voting is complete non sense lol

She ☝️ is literally too stupid to see the irony of her response to a post in which Democrats working for the F.B.I. suppressed critical evidence :laugh:
Say, you little fascists could make all Americans who oppose your Leader wear a little yellow donkey for ease of harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back