Liberals now deciding only thin can be cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember during the Bush era (2005) Republicans argued that a corporation should be able to fire a person for any reason they want. If they smoke, if they are unattractive, unhealthy.

Funny today Republicans defend the worker. He can smoke, shouldn't have to get vaccinated and should be free to drive his Harley into his job at Polaris.

Remember this?
When Tom Kekoni showed up for work at Babbitt's Sports Center on May 17, he had no idea it would be his last day.

That morning, a sales manager approached Kekoni, a 46-year-old certified mechanic, and asked him whether he had made a certain recent purchase.

The mechanic acknowledged he had, and the sales manager informed him that he didn't need to punch in for work.

Kekoni thought the guy was teasing him.

A little later, the sales manager again approached Kekoni, asking if he believed him.

Kekoni said he did, but he wanted to "hear it from the horse's mouth," referring to his boss, Eddie Babbitt.

Babbitt then fired Kekoni.

The reason?

Kekoni had just bought a 2005 Harley-Davidson Superglide motorcycle. Babbitt's sells products that compete with Harley, such as Yamaha and Polaris.
That doesn't surprise me. This sort of behaviour has probably happened in Canada too. I'll try to think of an example.

Pretty sure the Policeman’s Oath discourages that kind of thing. The police should arrest criminals not murder them.
The murderer of George Floyd tried to set the bar lower for America's police. I can't believe he was an exception, but maybe still not the rule.

Americans have a right to be obese.

Obesity is most often related to personal mental issues. Most not severe enough to call for treatment.
Nope, if you don't take the vax you are subhuman

Those that are fat are NEXT!

This is all about age, not waistline. Older white cops need to be pushed out and replaced by those with more desirable attributes. Ironically this will require more cops to do the same job, but that's a good thing if their unions make the right political contributions.
What do you mean when you say "this will require more cops to do the same job"?

On another note, my buddy just retired from 25 years on the force. He is in great shape. He can lower the cab on his pickup truck and hop with both feet into the bed. I can't do that anymore. And he can do pull ups like a beast. So he's clearly in shape in his mid to late 40's. But he was burned out. So sick of being a cop. He won an election so now he's a politician. I've talked to other cops who've been cops for longer than 10 years. They are all burned out. Wish they were doing something else too. Jealous that he was able to find another great career job outside of being a police. They don't feel respected anymore. The funny thing is, at first they love being cops because of all the respect cops get. My cop friends got so much pussy.

Cops are no different than the rest of us. I think most of us get a little burned out from our jobs after doing it for over 10 years.

So it's a fact cops get burned out after 10 or 20 years. But they want to make that 25 year pension. We need to take away pensions. Pensions are a thing of the past. Not sure why cops and politicians still get them. Haven't they heard of 401k's? They sold is on them so why aren't they good enough for them?

The murderer of George Floyd tried to set the bar lower for America's police. I can't believe he was an exception, but maybe still not the rule.
This one bothers me the most

Although you shouldn't run from the cops, I don't want to give cops the power to shoot at us if we do decide to run. I was a kid in college and ran from the cops. Should I have been shot like this?

1650482099174.png

1650482112799.png

That doesn't surprise me. This sort of behaviour has probably happened in Canada too. I'll try to think of an example.
Republicans forget for ten years they told us we had no right to our jobs. The company should be able to fire you for whatever reason they want. It's their company. You work there because they want you to. If they don't want you to work there, they shouldn't even have to give a reason why.

Now it seems they want workers rights. Right to your job even if you aren't vaccinated. Right to be fat and be a cop.

But if a company wants to fire you for being gay, that's cool.

Liberals have new requirements for cops. They’ve decided that physical appearance is the determining factor in how good of a cop they can be. So the State has decided to limit the size of the cops. If you are big, better lose weight.

Males with a waistline over 40 inches, and females with a waistline over 35 will be required to lose weight or else lose their jobs. Even if they meet all other physical fitness requirements. They’ll be fired.

Good cops. Forced out. By arbitrary standards put out by Liberals. It doesn’t matter if they are great cops who catch lots of baddies. It doesn’t matter if they do the job right. We won’t have fat looking cops on the beat.

Do you have a link or did you jut make it all up?

Liberals have new requirements for cops. They’ve decided that physical appearance is the determining factor in how good of a cop they can be. So the State has decided to limit the size of the cops. If you are big, better lose weight.

Males with a waistline over 40 inches, and females with a waistline over 35 will be required to lose weight or else lose their jobs. Even if they meet all other physical fitness requirements. They’ll be fired.

Good cops. Forced out. By arbitrary standards put out by Liberals. It doesn’t matter if they are great cops who catch lots of baddies. It doesn’t matter if they do the job right. We won’t have fat looking cops on the beat.

no link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back