January 6 ‘was a coup organized by the president’, says Jamie Raskin

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“This was a coup organized by the president against the vice-president and against the Congress in order to overturn the 2020 presidential election,” Raskin said in an interview with the Guardian, Reuters news agency and the Climate One radio program.

Public hearings is the way forward.

I do like Mr Raskin. There are many films of him schooling dopey goppers like Gym Jordan.
It looks like we are starting to get to the meat of the matter. All Americans will welcome this.

“This was a coup organized by the president against the vice-president and against the Congress in order to overturn the 2020 presidential election,” Raskin said in an interview with the Guardian, Reuters news agency and the Climate One radio program.

I do like Mr Raskin. There are many films of him schooling dopey goppers like Gym Jordan.
It looks like we are starting to get to the meat of the matter. All Americans will welcome this.

who?

He's a democrat, of course he's going to say Trump is guilty.
Don't you know how Kangaroo courts work??? :rolleyes-41:

And the willfully ignorant right will ignore it.

He sure sounds confident in his interviews about what's going to come out. I'll believe it when I see it. It took someone VERY close to bring down Gotti.

As with the other dozens of "investigations" we've seen over the last ten years, let's just get this over with.

I think you kids should keep running with the "Insurrection" crap straight through to the mid terms. Should be a big winner for ya. :D

Hes very good Will. Beats the shit out of Gaetz and his gang.

it's been 15 months, tommy, and they still haven't proven Trump was responsible for the 'coup', but you think one of the assholes that helped impeach him is 'very good'.

Go away, little boy.

I don't respond well to 'dental flossers', or 'merchant bankers'.

How did libs get so blind dumb and gullible so quickly?....
How did libs get so blind dumb and gullible so quickly?
1650469621045.png

Forum List

Back