Liberals now deciding only thin can be cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Liberals have new requirements for cops. They’ve decided that physical appearance is the determining factor in how good of a cop they can be. So the State has decided to limit the size of the cops. If you are big, better lose weight.

Males with a waistline over 40 inches, and females with a waistline over 35 will be required to lose weight or else lose their jobs. Even if they meet all other physical fitness requirements. They’ll be fired.

Good cops. Forced out. By arbitrary standards put out by Liberals. It doesn’t matter if they are great cops who catch lots of baddies. It doesn’t matter if they do the job right. We won’t have fat looking cops on the beat.

Liberals have new requirements for cops. They’ve decided that physical appearance is the determining factor in how good of a cop they can be. So the State has decided to limit the size of the cops. If you are big, better lose weight.

Males with a waistline over 40 inches, and females with a waistline over 35 will be required to lose weight or else lose their jobs. Even if they meet all other physical fitness requirements. They’ll be fired.

Good cops. Forced out. By arbitrary standards put out by Liberals. It doesn’t matter if they are great cops who catch lots of baddies. It doesn’t matter if they do the job right. We won’t have fat looking cops on the beat.
Liberals control every police department?
I had no idea.

Wow. You cons will try to make a political issue out of everything. So now you are defending fat out of shape cops who can't perform the duties required of them?

Perhaps people should only be cops for 10 years. It should be a good job to put on your resume when you are 30. Because after 30, you start to get lazy and burned out. And you start making mistakes. Or maybe 20. Cops should only serve for 20 years. Unless you are a sergeant or lieutenant.

Liberals control every police department?
I had no idea.

I love it how cops are doing a horrible job and it's our fault. Keep in mind

Out of that population of working officers who plan to vote in the November election, 84% say they support Donald Trump.

This is why Republicans defend the corrupt cops but they trash law enforcement like the FBI or the Capitol Police.

Are you defending the fat cops because you think it's okay they are fat or is it because you believe 85% of cops vote Republican? I have a feeling this is political. If they were fat women cops who couldn't do the job you'd understand. But they are white men so....

Oh and don't worry. These men have UNIONS protecting them. So while they vote Republicans keep in mind they are card carrying union members and they will be getting public funded pensions just like the politicians get.

Ok, but only if we can give Hollywood types the boot who are also fat

1650479302548.png

I would have to side with the police officer's rights to be obese. Physical fitness can be made up for by the use of his/her gun.
If a criminal resists arrest or tries to run away, shoot him.

Maybe that wasn't an answer to the question, but it is now.

It will find some support at least.

Wow. You cons will try to make a political issue out of everything. So now you are defending fat out of shape cops who can't perform the duties required of them?

Perhaps people should only be cops for 10 years. It should be a good job to put on your resume when you are 30. Because after 30, you start to get lazy and burned out. And you start making mistakes. Or maybe 20. Cops should only serve for 20 years. Unless you are a sergeant or lieutenant.
bobo you ever see a big fat cop run after a guy and then that guy goes over a fence....only the in shape cops go over that fence after the guy....

yes called i like to eat....thats what happens you get addicted to food....
No, personal problems deeper than just hunger. Diets that actually work take the mental issue into consideration. Otherwise the diet is a money grabbing scam that doesn't work 90%+ of the time.
Learn something about the question and get back to me tomorrow maybe.

Americans have a right to be obese.

Obesity is most often related to personal mental issues. Most not severe enough to call for treatment.
I remember during the Bush era (2005) Republicans argued that a corporation should be able to fire a person for any reason they want. If they smoke, if they are unattractive, unhealthy.

Funny today Republicans defend the worker. He can smoke, shouldn't have to get vaccinated and should be free to drive his Harley into his job at Polaris.

Remember this?
When Tom Kekoni showed up for work at Babbitt's Sports Center on May 17, he had no idea it would be his last day.

That morning, a sales manager approached Kekoni, a 46-year-old certified mechanic, and asked him whether he had made a certain recent purchase.

The mechanic acknowledged he had, and the sales manager informed him that he didn't need to punch in for work.

Kekoni thought the guy was teasing him.

A little later, the sales manager again approached Kekoni, asking if he believed him.

Kekoni said he did, but he wanted to "hear it from the horse's mouth," referring to his boss, Eddie Babbitt.

Babbitt then fired Kekoni.

The reason?

Kekoni had just bought a 2005 Harley-Davidson Superglide motorcycle. Babbitt's sells products that compete with Harley, such as Yamaha and Polaris.

Pretty sure the Policeman’s Oath discourages that kind of thing. The police should arrest criminals not murder them.

U.S. law​

Under U.S. law the fleeing felon rule was limited in 1985 to non-lethal force in most cases by Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1. The justices held that deadly force "may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others."

A police officer may not seize an unarmed, non dangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.

No, personal problems deeper than just hunger. Diets that actually work take the mental issue into consideration. Otherwise the diet is a money grabbing scam that doesn't work 90%+ of the time.
Learn something about the question and get back to me tomorrow maybe.
not everyone who is obese has deep personal problems...maybe you should learn something about the question.....oh then get back to me...maybe tomorrow...

This is all about age, not waistline. Older white cops need to be pushed out and replaced by those with more desirable attributes. Ironically this will require more cops to do the same job, but that's a good thing if their unions make the right political contributions.

Democrats are going to put the donut shops out of business. More proof they are bad for America.

not everyone who is obese has deep personal problems...maybe you should learn something about the question.....oh then get back to me...maybe tomorrow...
I didn't say 'deep' personal problems and I didn't say 'everyone' either.
I said what is true and I'll try to be objective on judging you, but you'll have to provide some evidence. Do you understand that which is positive or negative reinforcing evidence?

This is all about age, not waistline. Older white cops need to be pushed out and replaced by those with more desirable attributes. Ironically this will require more cops to do the same job, but that's a good thing if their unions make the right political contributions.
So now you want to strip away more rights from the police officers who are under the retirement age that's stipulated by the particular force!

dad.jpg

My dad (under arrow) was a cop and other than the old Jailer/Cook next to him they were all pretty raw-boned. This was taken in the mid-60s or so.

LOL.....It don't make much sense though, I thought libtards claim that fat is beautiful and healthy.....So which is it libs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back