Liberal women’s groups attack Coney Barrett For Hostile History Towards Reproductive Health & Rights - Can't Name Any

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democrats, unstable Leftist Activists, and snowflake sheep REALLY need to learn that just because something comes out of their pie-hole does not make it true... In fact, more often than not what comes out of their mouth is BULLSHIT:

Case In Point:

"Barrett's history of hostility toward reproductive health and rights, expanded health care access, and more demonstrate that she will put Justice Ginsburg's long record of ensuring that everyone receives equal justice under the law at risk."
-- Planned Parenthood President Alexis McGill Johnson

WHAT 'hostility', Ms. Johnson?
.......<crickets>

THE TRUTH / FACT:
'The National Organization for Women, which is connected to a PAC that ENDORSED THE BIDEN HARRIS TICKET.

I AM SHOCKED!

:p

Liberals are such scum.

Even if Roe v Wade is changed.....IT IS A STATES RIGHTS ISSUE.

Disingenuous blue state liberal fucks shit all over red states anyways.

You blue staters will still be able to kill your babies.....you ignorant fucks.

Any person in a red state will be able to go to a blue state to kill their babies.

Also....just a thought, but.....use a fucking condom if you dont want to get preggers, you stupid fucks.

Democrats, unstable Leftist Activists, and snowflake sheep REALLY need to learn that just because something comes out of their pie-hole does not make it true... In fact, more often than not what comes out of their mouth is BULLSHIT:

Case In Point:

"Barrett's history of hostility toward reproductive health and rights, expanded health care access, and more demonstrate that she will put Justice Ginsburg's long record of ensuring that everyone receives equal justice under the law at risk."

.......<crickets>

THE TRUTH / FACT:
'The National Organization for Women, which is connected to a PAC that ENDORSED THE BIDEN HARRIS TICKET.

I AM SHOCKED!

She apparently is in a penis-worshiping cult, pursuant to which she has taken some oath to enter into a master/slave contract with with guy named Jessie, which requires her to submit to this jessie in everything she does, even to spread her legs whenever he commands and allow him to dictate how she votes. She cannot take one oath that requires some sort of submission, sexual and otherwise, to a person outside of the U.S. Supreme Court and another that requires her to be fair to all Americans. Don't get me wrong. I don't care what these two do in their bedroom. How do you have a U.S. Supreme Court Justice who takes her S&M so seriously that she would throw the rights of millions of Americans under the bus to sustain it?

Case In Point:

.......<crickets>

THE TRUTH / FACT:

I AM SHOCKED!

She apparently is in a penis-worshiping cult, pursuant to which she has taken some oath to enter into a master/slave contract with with guy named Jessie, which requires her to submit to this jessie in everything she does, even to spread her legs whenever he commands and allow him to dictate how she votes. She cannot take one oath that requires some sort of submission, sexual and otherwise, to a person outside of the U.S. Supreme Court and another that requires her to be fair to all Americans. Don't get me wrong. I don't care what these two do in their bedroom. How do you have a U.S. Supreme Court Justice who takes her S&M so seriously that she would throw the rights of millions of Americans under the bus to sustain it?

I am sure you can back up your accusatons with evidence....so lets have it.

Case In Point:

.......<crickets>

THE TRUTH / FACT:

I AM SHOCKED!

Deranged bullshit.

The Indiana "Safe Haven" solutions appears to be expanding, since 2016. Vice President Pence signed the original Indiana ordinance. All 50 states have them. Then a throwback to Middle Ages custom started up in Indiana. There is now lawful baby abandonment. Some might call them legal storage bins to put them in.

The plus side is that it supports Amendment 14, "Born Persons" language as a basis of civil rights protection. Safe havens are not for discarded fetuses--a medical waste issue.

The heinous side is any economic disparity that contributed to the abandonment decision, a legal option. The support originates even in AC Barrett's Indiana. Republicans at work(?)!

The Compare and Contrast, for example: The Senate is not doing a Second Stimulus, to stave off abandonment decisions. The Senate is doing a Judicial Supreme Court confirmation itself--likely helpful in bring the abandonments about!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(See Matt 25: 14-30, about Casting Lives Into Outer Darkness, using arithmetic!)

Case In Point:

.......<crickets>

THE TRUTH / FACT:

I AM SHOCKED!

So you're mad cause she's not a dyke.

Case In Point:

.......<crickets>

THE TRUTH / FACT:

I AM SHOCKED!

So you're mad cause she's not a dyke.

Hold on now...If her husband want a 3 way, she apparently has toobey his wishes.

Hey liberals, what if her husband tells her she has to vote with the liberals on the bench.

Case In Point:

.......<crickets>

THE TRUTH / FACT:

I AM SHOCKED!

Where is your evidence? Is it some left wing blogger?

Any person in a red state will be able to go to a blue state to kill their babies.

Also....just a thought, but.....use a fucking condom if you dont want to get preggers, you stupid fucks.

They break, you stupid fuck. Anyway, ( I now will now feel free to use the word "fucK" and all the rest of sexual talk), what the fuck is it any business of yours? This sexual contract that this woman has with this "husband" of hers, which apparently requires her to service him in every way, (he is NOT a member of the high court) instantly and without complaint, and requires her to "obey" any human with a penis, speaks against her being given a vote on the U.S. Supreme Court that would affect the personal lives of others. You people often speak about the LGBT "lifestyle" somehow being "shoved down [everyone's} throats," yet you want her to do the same.

I just want a neutral judge. I don't give a flying fuck about whatever games these two play in the privacy of their home, but their devotion to their sexual proclivities should not have an impact on national law.

They break, you stupid fuck. Anyway, ( I now will now feel free to use the word "fucK" and all the rest of sexual talk), what the fuck is it any business of yours? This sexual contract that this woman has with this "husband" of hers, which apparently requires her to service him in every way, (he is NOT a member of the high court) instantly and without complaint, and requires her to "obey" any human with a penis, speaks against her being given a vote on the U.S. Supreme Court that would affect the personal lives of others. You people often speak about the LGBT "lifestyle" somehow being "shoved down [everyone's} throats," yet you want her to do the same.

I just want a neutral judge. I don't give a flying fuck about whatever games these two play in the privacy of their home, but their devotion to their sexual proclivities should not have an impact on national law.
This is what what babbling insanity looks like - without a penis.

What is the evidence you have of all the things you said about her and what is your evidence blue staters wont be able to kill babies if she is confirmed?

What is the evidence you have of all the things you said about her and what is your evidence blue staters wont be able to kill babies if she is confirmed?
This doesn't haven't have anything to do with killing babies. Nobody kills babies. In her personal life, she can contract to service this guy all she wants. She is entitled to spread her legs wide open for this guy if this is what she wants. she took some oath in her cult to do this.

Case In Point:

.......<crickets>

THE TRUTH / FACT:

I AM SHOCKED!

Are you ok?
Do you have a fever?
I mean...you're expecting facts from...Liberals?!

Case In Point:

.......<crickets>

THE TRUTH / FACT:

I AM SHOCKED!

No

Ignorance

Case In Point:

.......<crickets>

THE TRUTH / FACT:

I AM SHOCKED!

What is this stupid post about? I've never seen more useless tripe. Where is the S&M shit coming from? And people that say this stuff are probably referencing stuff from religion they don't even understand.....$10 bucks this is about something in the bible this person has no clue on it's meaning....just another talking point from the HUFFPO, and instead of questioning it and looking into it themselves, they rely on HUFFPO....now talk about cult like......the left is a massive cult that even scientologists laugh at.

List 3 neutral USC judges, past or present.

Forum List

Back