U.S Supreme Court Justice and family moved to a safe house

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
This is how ridiculous things have become. Who ever thought that in America a SCOTUS Justice and his family would have to be relocated to a safe place because of a potential decision?

WASHINGTON, DC — Justice Samuel Alito has reportedly been moved to an undisclosed location for safety, after leftwing radicals attempting to intimidate conservative justices for considering overruling Roe v. Wade, all in the name of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, listed conservative justices’ home addresses online.

Militant leftists, including a group called Ruth Sent Us, are trying to physically intimidate the five justices who are expected to sign the final version of Alito’s leaked opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, overruling Roe and Planned Parenthood v. Casey, with the other four justices being Clarence Thomas – appointed by Bush 41 – and the three justices appointed by Donald Trump: Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett.

AbortionHolocaustQuestion.jpg

"Rumors around D.C. are that Alito and his family have been moved ... "

Politico is pointing out that these are unconfirmed reports, and that the source, a conservative lawyer and author, doesn't remember where he heard that this was happening. Breitbart, of course, is reporting it as fact.

Let me know if and when any of this is confirmed. Otherwise, I'm ignoring it.

This is how ridiculous things have become. Who ever thought that in America a SCOTUS Justice and his family would have to be relocated to a safe place because of a potential decision?

The democrat insurrection gets no condemnation from the administration and no action from Oberfuhrer Garland and his thugs.

Politico is pointing out that these are unconfirmed reports, and that the source, a conservative lawyer and author, doesn't remember where he heard that this was happening. Breitbart, of course, is reporting it as fact.

Breitbart is virtually ALWAYS accurate.

Politico is occasionally accurate.

The left is has no soul, no redeeming aspects, it is a hodgepodge of evil creatures.

The left is has no soul, no redeeming aspects, it is a hodgepodge of evil creatures.
so true

so why does any everyday American vote for them?

Answer: they don't... only demon-possessed people do and there aren't many of them so that is why the left has to cheat...

so true

so why does any everyday American vote for them?

Answer: they don't... only demon-possessed people do and there aren't many of them so that is why the left has to cheat...
Because they play the Class, Race, Envy card, hate them card pretty well.

This is a dupe of excalibur's thread from yesterday. Missed that one and it didn't come up as a possible dupe when I created this one. Please merge.

Every SCOTUS (all 9) has broken his/her pledge to honor the Constitution at ALL times.

I really do not care much what happens to them.

Otherwise you’re OK with democrats threatening SCOTUS justices.

Because they play the Class, Race, Envy card, hate them card pretty well.
yeh, they try to get American against American so we don't notice what the sick criminal elite politicians are doing

we blame it on some other group

I don't... but just generally speaking, that is kind of what is going on...

The US under this Biden/ Barack Ovomit Administration ,has become worse than Colombia in the Escobar drug years, when Judges and everybody had to hide .....or been slain!

America is totally unrecognizable. Unbelievable.

Forum List

Back