Liberal Judge Rules In Favor Of Racism

of course some people always have

while the alumni used to be all white so were most of the unprivileged students who did not get special treatment
There have always been alternate paths to Admission

Children of alumni and donors
Those with connections

How do you think Trump got in to Wharton?

Last edited:
Are you going to tell us about the black kid who doesnt test well but could be the next great scientist if given a chance?

if so spare the BS cause I’ve heard it before
How very presumptuous of you. You’re spared

There have always been alternate paths to Admission

Children of alumni and donors
Those with connections

How do you think Trump got in to Wharton?
It sort of sounds like you agree with me that we should have merit based admissions

but I seem to lose libs when I add that admission should not depend on skin color

because you only object to admitting under qualified white kids from rich families while throwing the door open for minorities who are no better qualified

It sort of sounds like you agree with me that we should have merit based admissions

but I lose libs when I add that admission should not depend on skin color

because you only object to admitting under-qualified white kids from rich families while throwing the door open for minorities who are no better qualified

Shut the fuck up. I will talk to you this way because it's the language you deserve. Low upbringing creates racists and you are a racist. An Asian who has internalized racism because you hate being Asian and want badly to be accepted by whites. YOU have the mental problem.

The great Greek philosopher Aristotle once said, “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

Seems true that, and it would appear that vulgarity was the way you were addredded for those seven years......and all can see the result.

lol

Not sure what to make of Marx, no matter what approach I take to learning about his life I always come away with the same feeling that he was "self-duped" and then just passed that trait on down the line.

These provide an interesting take:

I recommend these.....

1621950220967.png

1621950325817.png

1621950368247.png

You think an entrance exam accurately determines a kids qualifications?

Those mud pies you sent in certainly didn't.

Although....the Bronx Zoo did come calling......

If they do so just because of race, that's illegal.

That whole Civil Rights thing that happened? Yeah, the left is bucking it again. They were the party of slavery, they were the party of Jim Crow, they were the party of Affirmative Action, and now they are the party of racial equity... all racist programs.

Those are things that Democrat voters are willing to ignore.

Are you going to tell us about the black kid who doesnt test well but could be the next great scientist if given a chance?

if so spare the BS cause I’ve heard it before

I would certainly like to see any Democrat explain this:

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

How are white folks responsible???

But you believe every white kid whose parents are alumni or big donors will be?

Many of us simply studied really hard.
Are you familiar with that concept?

Not for nuttin,' and just to annoy you.....my immigrant family, with two children....both Ivy League grads.
BTW....counting cousins and extended family, six Ivy Grads.

In your face, boooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Standardized tests don't prove anything, that's why more and more colleges are making them optional or not required at all. Besides most state universities admit applicant from in their states. This standardized test stuff is race baited bullshit because whites like you think that it will allow more whites into colleges. And if that doesn't happen you'll whine about making some other standard.

That's a lie.

SAT scores are strongly predictive of college performance—students with higher SAT scores are more likely to have higher grades in college. SAT scores are predictive of student retention to their second year—students with higher SAT scores are more likely to return for their second year.

An Overview for Admissions and Enrollment Leaders - SAT ...​

Mao said that you can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs.
And the people who are thwarting the Asians from getting into Stanford and such, have a strange affinity with Mao.

Well, second rate minds have second rate thoughts, and it’s second rate thinking to oppose the best and brightest.

I bet you've noticed the soft spot the Democrats have for Mao, the world's most prolific mass slaughterer.

. Obama spit in the faces of Americans with a Mao ornament on the White House Christmas tree:
“The face of China's Mao Zedong, blamed for the deaths of 50 to 80 million of his countrymen, graces an ornament on the White House Christmas tree for President Obama's first holiday season in residence.” Obama's Christmas tree graced by Chairman Mao, transvestite - WND

"Just weeks after initiating a war of words with Fox News and being exposed as an admirer of Chairman Mao, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, is stepping down. I intimated as much a couple of weeks back, when I lumped her in with two other Obama Administration zanies who were forced to resign..."
Anita Dunn: Going, Going, Gone | RealClearPolitics

Obama Manufacturing Czar Ron Bloom agrees with Chairman Mao

Mao.....inspiration to the Democrat Party.
It certainly is the Party of Death.

What you say has been debunked. What we have seen in this country has been social engineering in favor of whites. Until you understand that, your opinion will consistently fail the test of reality.

It is more than amusing to find one who posts what you do, using the word "debunked."

Keep up the good work.....comedy gold!!!

I do understand it

admission to college should be merit based with no consideration for skin color
It never has been. And until the damage from such racism is fixed, it can't be.

Study on Harvard finds 43 percent of white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff

The number drops dramatically for black, Latino and Asian American students with less than 16 percent each coming from those categories, the study said.

This is damn near half the white students but your dumb ass is talking about blacks like the coolie you are.

Shut the fuck up poli chic

It never has been. And until the damage from such racism is fixed, it can't be.
Admitting less qualified black people to Harvard or any other elite university is not the solution

Study on Harvard finds 43 percent of white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff

The number drops dramatically for black, Latino and Asian American students with less than 16 percent each coming from those categories, the study said.

This is damn near half the white students but your dumb ass is talking about blacks like the coolie you are.

Shut the fuck up poli chic
Debating you is like taking candy from a baby

behold all the black players on the Harvard U football roster

Thanks

but I really deserve no kudos since its a common excuse of libs who forget that not all white, asian and Jewish kids test well either
I wasn’t giving you kudos. Being presumptuous is not a compliment

Forum List

Back