Liberal Judge Rules In Favor Of Racism

How do you know how qualified a college freshman is?

Are you a moron????

Not necessary to anwer....evidence is on display.

SAT scores are strongly predictive of college performance—students with higher SAT scores are more likely to have higher grades in college. SAT scores are predictive of student retention to their second year—students with higher SAT scores are more likely to return for their second year.

An Overview for Admissions and Enrollment Leaders - SAT ...​

Harvard has every right to try and diversify their student body.
yes, that is correct but only because it is the exact opposite of the problem being addressed

Asians do get into Harvard but all Asians do not.
and what it is the reason for trying to make it harder for them to get into harvard?, all your post does is hide from that

You are the wolf crying racism

that's just how the world appears to those who feel victimhood is a right of the privileged class and see any other use of it as a threat to them.

yes, that is correct but only because it is the exact opposite of the problem being addressed

and what it is the reason for trying to make it harder for them to get into harvard?, all your post does is hide from that

that's just how the world appears to those who feel victimhood is a right of the privileged class and see any other use of it as a threat to them.

I see it as simply a broadening of the Democrats vote-buying scheme, welfare.

Just in the education field, one that the Democrats have already destroyed.

I see it as simply a broadening of the Democrats vote-buying scheme, welfare.
Is it possible to call them "white liberals" as I am a democrat but agree with you...white liberals have done to this party what they are now doing to the country but that doesn't mean we should blame America for it, just the white liberals force feeding us this pablum

Just in the education field, one that the Democrats have already destroyed.
The only qualification for receiving a leftwing diploma is if you are smart enough to make it from one birthday to the next...some of those students can't even read their diploma.

Is it possible to call them "white liberals" as I am a democrat but agree with you...white liberals have done to this party what they are now doing to the country but that doesn't mean we should blame America for it, just the white liberals force feeding us this pablum

The only qualification for receiving a leftwing diploma is if you are smart enough to make it from one birthday to the next...some of those students can't even read their diploma.

Well......for those who have destroyed your party, those of us on a first name basis with 'em like to refer to them as Satanists, spawn of the Devil, Evil Incarnate.....

.....that sort of thing.

After all, their doctrines come from Karl Marx, and he was a Satan worshipper.

1643405616493.png

Well......for those who have destroyed your party, those of us on a first name basis with 'em like to refer to them as Satanists, spawn of the Devil, Evil Incarnate.....

.....that sort of thing.
lol

After all, their doctrines come from Karl Marx, and he was a Satan worshipper.
Not sure what to make of Marx, no matter what approach I take to learning about his life I always come away with the same feeling that he was "self-duped" and then just passed that trait on down the line.

Harvard has every right to try and diversify their student body.
If they do so just because of race, that's illegal.

That whole Civil Rights thing that happened? Yeah, the left is bucking it again. They were the party of slavery, they were the party of Jim Crow, they were the party of Affirmative Action, and now they are the party of racial equity... all racist programs.

You think an entrance exam accurately determines a kids qualifications?
Are you going to tell us about the black kid who doesnt test well but could be the next great scientist if given a chance?

if so spare the BS cause I’ve heard it before

Then why not settle it with an entrance exam of core subjects with the highest scores getting in?
Entrance exams don't prove anything but what you can remember on that day.

Are you going to tell us about the black kid who doesnt test well but could be the next great scientist if given a chance?

if so spare the BS cause I’ve heard it before
But you believe every white kid whose parents are alumni or big donors will be?

Must I constantly remind you, no matter your poor upbringing, no matter how people who should have loved you, spoke to you.....

.....it is not acceptable in public.

Hasn't your psychiatrist tried to help you with that?
Shut the fuck up. I will talk to you this way because it's the language you deserve. Low upbringing creates racists and you are a racist. An Asian who has internalized racism because you hate being Asian and want badly to be accepted by whites. YOU have the mental problem.

Forum List

Back