Liberal Judge Rules In Favor Of Racism

The day that racial preferences are finally expunged from university admissions, hiring practices, and contracting, we should all pause and quietly remember U.S. District Court Judge Allison D. Burroughs.

By deciding that Harvard’s race-conscious admissions policies were not just constitutional, but also a necessary evil on the road to colorblind nirvana, she rendered useful service.

Wittingly or not, the judge has kicked the matter closer to the Supreme Court, where this heinous practice will eventually be ended.

Or they'll just ignore the Supreme Court and keep on doing it.

If we get rid of affirmative action, let's also get rid of legacies, out of state admissions, foreign exchanges, athletic scholarships and anything else OTHER than your grades and SAT's.

Justice is served.

How absurd. You can send your mother to the affirmative action brain surgeon.... While the Asian surgeon graduated at the top of his class stands by and watches. Myself I'm going for the top of the class.

Shocker, huh?

Obama-appointed judge rules discrimination against one race just peachy keen.

1. "Judge Rules Harvard's Race-Conscious Admissions Policy Constitutional
The ruling came just shy of a year after the judge heard three weeks of trial testimony in Boston. Harvard’s admissions dean and other witnesses defended the university against a lawsuit alleging the school imposed a penalty on Asian-American applicants by holding them to a higher standard than applicants of other races.

The lawsuit, filed in 2014 by a nonprofit group called Students for Fair Admissions, accused the university of engaging in “racial balancing” and limiting the number of Asian-American applicants who are admitted. The group is led by conservative legal activist Edward Blum, who spearheaded a similar lawsuit against University of Texas-Austin that reached the Supreme Court. It also has a case pending against the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill."
Judge Rules Harvard's Race-Conscious Admissions Policy Constitutional

"Harvard University’s undergraduate admissions process doesn’t intentionally discriminate against Asian-American applicants, a federal judge ruled, ..."

2. "Admissions records at Harvard and other elite colleges over the past quarter-century reveal an uncannily similar treatment of Asian-Americans. Asians, of course, have often been termed the “New Jews” in reference to their focus on academic achievement. But as Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Golden observed in a chapter with that title in his 2006 book The Price of Admission: How America’s Ruling Class Buys Its Way into Elite Colleges—and Who Gets Left Outside the Gates, this status has also meant “inheriting the mantle of the most disenfranchised group in college admissions. The nonacademic admissions criteria established to exclude Jews, from alumni child status to leadership qualities, are now used to deny Asians.”

To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted."
Fewer Asians Need Apply

3. Just one more proof of Rule #2
Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

The only racists are on the Left, and vote Democrat.

Proof abounds.

Liberal judges are corrupts. They place ideology above the ;law. The law is all white supremacy you see. :)

Well, on to the supreme Court, where they should win.

How absurd. You can send your mother to the affirmative action brain surgeon.... While the Asian surgeon graduated at the top of his class stands by and watches. Myself I'm going for the top of the class.

I am impressed by Asian doctors I have had.
While he was stitching up a 3" cut using a simple spiral stitch, he listened to me complain about programmers at Intel, and he obviously totally understood what they were doing wrong better than they did.

But top of the class in grades and test scores is almost never an indication of smartest or most knowledgeable.
Grades are an indication of how the person has no other life and just lives to get good grades.
Standardized testing results can be vastly increased just by taking a class in how to answer standardized testing better, and is not reflective of skill or knowledge hardly at all.

My class was taught how to do standardized testing, and we doubled our scores.
Simple tricks help, like skip over hard questions until you are done and have time to go back.
Eliminate the really silly answers, and then flip a coin in the 2 remaining choices.
Etc.

Really smart and capable people are bored by grades and tests, and do not show up that well.
People motivated to get good grades and test scores do not have much imagination and are not very good at real life things.

Interviews can do much better than scores or grades, because you can adjust to the other person's perspective and world view.
You can ask questions relative to their experiences, and not just use an inappropriate expectation on experiences.
For example, if they never traveled, you would not want to ask a question that required a knowledge of the customs of somewhere else.
Grades and standardized testing does.

Last edited:
Liberal judges are corrupts. They place ideology above the ;law. The law is all white supremacy you see. :)

Well, on to the supreme Court, where they should win.

Law is deliberately corrupt.
Law allows illegal things like redlining, the War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, mandatory sentences, etc.
Almost all the legislators and judges should be in jail.

How ironic that YOU should say that. You know your lawless peeps well. Democrats have no use for the ;aw. They are all liars and criminals at their very core.

The SCOTUS is who made the Dred Scott decision, which illegally gave a slave owner property right over a human being in a state where slavery was illegal.
That clearly violated state law.
Worst decision of any judge in history.

I am impressed by Asian doctors I have had.
While he was stitching up a 3" cut using a simple spiral stitch, he listened to me complain about programmers at Intel, and he obviously totally understood what they were doing wrong better than they did.

But top of the class in grades and test scores is almost never an indication of smartest or most knowledgeable.
Grades are an indication of how the person has no other life and just lives to get good grades.
Standardized testing results can be vastly just by taking a class in how to answer standardized testing better, and is not reflective of skill or knowledge hardly at all.

My class was taught how to do standardized testing, and we doubled our scores.
Simple tricks help, like skip over hard questions until you are done and have time to go back.
Eliminate the really silly answers, and then flip a coin in the 2 remaining choices.
Etc.

Really smart and capable people are bored by grades and tests, and do not show up that well.
People motivated to get good grades and test scores do not have much imagination and are not very good at real life things.
Totally agree with your analysis: the strong do not always win the contest and the fastest do not always win the race.

However tampering with standards in order to dispense what one has aquired as some twisted, imaginary crusade of fantasical universal egalitarianism cannot be considered anything but completely socially retarded.

No amount of well wishing
Can substitute for the actual results in the physical world. The real problem is not that Asian people outperform everyone Else.. the real problem is that we don't recognize the fact that work in equals results out .....and that Asian people are simply willing to put in more work than anyone else as a group per capita. THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM.

Harvard has every right to try and diversify their student body. Asians do get into Harvard but all Asians do not. You are the wolf crying racism

No they all do not. But if 1 asian did not get into Harvard because they chose someone else because they are then that is racism and discrimination.

You do realize picking ANYONE based purely on their gender or skin color is racist right?

If a school says "ok we need to admit 10% blacks" they are also saying "10% admitted can't be Asian, white, me I can, etc". That is the very definition of racism and discrimination.

A truly tolerant and equal school admissions would say "we admit the students based on academic resume, test scores and so on".

You're the reason why racism exists because you argue for it, hand wave it and approve of it. It doesn't matter what someone's skin color is if you admit them or do not admit them based purely on that then you're a racist because you put skin color before the actual person.

It also says you think non whites and non Asians are inferior because you believe they deserve special opportunities because of their skin color.

Clearly the numbers don't lie and Harvard is excluding Asian applicants because they out perform
other lesser students and take away places that other minorities could fill, albeit not nearly as well.

Appeal this Obama-nation of a judge's decision.

Having the best grades does not necessarily make you the best doctor.
You have to relate to your patients and get them to open up about what is really happening. You have to know which questions to ask. You have to interrelate with your staff.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Whites have gotten affirmative action for 245 years.

Asians are not being cheated out of Harvard. There are more Asians there than other minorities. This is an Edward Blum race bait special.

1643397602622.png

1643397672044.png

The SCOTUS is who made the Dred Scott decision, which illegally gave a slave owner property right over a human being in a state where slavery was illegal.
If the Supreme Court made the decision, isn't it considered the legal law of the land?

Whites have gotten affirmative action for 245 years.

Asians are not being cheated out of Harvard. There are more Asians there than other minorities. This is an Edward Blum race bait special.

View attachment 593924
View attachment 593925

Even you know you're lying.

Do you imagine (I almost said 'think') you'll ever get over licking the boots of the party responsible racism??

It would be quite a step forward for you to get off your knees.

Kind of a mixed metaphor there, huh?

That clearly violated state law.
Worst decision of any judge in history.

Many poor decisions by the Court.

The pronuncements should be treated the way red and green lights are in Rome.....as merely a suggestion.

Translation: Admit less qualified students with the preferred skin color

lowering standards is the lib way of doing things
So Harvard should only admit those with political connections and whose parents are alumni

Like they have always done

You are willing to accept the fact that Harvard admits less qualified applicants who are children of donors and alumni but not Harvard accepting students with disadvantaged histories

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I would rather serve them than you. They have embraced the future in a much harder world. You are of the past.
I am very much in the present. You lie anout the present while wanting to embrace an American you imagined that existed in the past. The past impacts today. That's why you worship a document made in the past.

Forum List

Back