Lib school delays middle school election results bc too many whites won

Classic "continue generalizing" while you liberal racists have no issues generalizing all caucasians as being "privileged". In fact you are a racist if you don't agree with the liberal generalization of all caucasians.

There you go, tell us that the reason you're generalizing is because of other people. Thats it

Classic "continue generalizing" while you liberal racists have no issues generalizing all caucasians as being "privileged". In fact you are a racist if you don't agree with the liberal generalization of all caucasians.

There you go, tell us that the reason you're generalizing is because of other people. Thats it

And of course, that is not what he said.

You must have missed this.

You have not addressed this woman's actions at all.

YOur behavior seems designed to minimize or distract from her actions.

IF that was not your intent, then this would be a fine time to directly address her actions and explain why you think they are NOT representative of the liberal ideology as a whole, as you seem to be implying.

Middle school elections...that's what some posters have descended to now?

Yes, they are using it as a "discussion" on why all liberals think like this lady and how liberals of the board must defend her because...The Repub-ACCUSERS say you do.

Is there any insanity liberals are pushing that you don't want us to ignore, then later you'd say when we complain about liberal insanity "well, why didn't you say something before?". You do this with everything. All the transgender nonsense you push, you want us to ignore, so you can then say "too late, you should have said something"

That's bullshit and you know it.

The actions of the principle reveal a truth about modern liberalism.

The fact that you liberals on this site support her,( with your minimizing of her actions, your attacks on those who are criticizing her, the use of the Race Card, ect.) verify that this is NOT just an individual's quirks, but a reflection of the ideology.

The fact that you liberals on this site support her,( with your minimizing of her actions, your attacks on those who are criticizing her, the use of the Race Card, ect.) verify that this is NOT just an individual's quirks, but a reflection of the ideology.
I support her? I think that this is much ado about nothing....but feel free to carry on with your silly hissy fit.

I support her? I think that this is much ado about nothing....but feel free to carry on with your silly hissy fit.

DO you think that Obama can not represent white liberals?

Because that is the idea that this Principle was operating under, and demonstrated to her students.

Luckily, in this limited case, liberalism lost this fight.

But, it is, as you said, a small victory, and one that has in no way weakened the liberalism they will face in the real world for the rest of their lives.

Because that is the idea that this Principle was operating under, and demonstrated to her students.

But, it is, as you said, a small victory, and one that has in no way weakened the liberalism they will face in the real world for the rest of their lives.
As I said...carry on with your hissy fit....I rate this one right up there with the "Oh noes! Obama changed the name of Mount McKinley!"

As I said...carry on with your hissy fit....I rate this one right up there with the "Oh noes! Obama changed the name of Mount McKinley!"

YOu know damn well if the races were reversed and this was some school in the middle of the Deep South, you would be frothing at the mouth to destroy the Principle and demonize the community and use it to slam all the South, conservatives, ect. ect. ect.

It was the white part of Obama that won, didn't you know that? LOL boy oh boy, the racist talk and interest confirms one thing, you can keep the chickens berating the darker chickens so the fox can leave the pen with the loot. If racists were anymore blind swamp land would be the next bubble.

"Let's start with an open secret: Republicans rely on racial entreaties to help win elections. In 2010, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, Michael Steele, acknowledged that "for the last 40-plus years we had a 'Southern Strategy' that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South."! Steele was echoing the remarks of another head of the Republican National Committee, Ken Mehlman. In 2005, he used a speech before the NAACP to admit that his party had exploited racial divisions, and had been wrong to do so. "By the seventies and into the eighties and nineties:' Mehlman said from a prepared text, "Republicans gave up on winning the African American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization. I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong,">

These apologies at once confess to racial pandering and also implicitly promise to sin no more. This is a promise that the GOP will struggle to fulfill, for this party is now essentially defined by race: it is almost exclusively supported by and composed of whites. In the 2012 presidential election, 88 percent of the voters who pulled the lever for the GOP candidate were white.' That means that whites made up roughly nine out of every ten persons who threw in with Mitt Romney. Even more startling, among state-level elected Republican officials nationwide, 98 percent are white." Notwithstanding some prominent minority faces pushed to the fore to suggest otherwise, this is a party of white persons.

Yet this open secret receives surprisingly little attention. From conservatives, there's the occasional mea culpa, but much more typically there's a firm insistence that the GOP does not notice race, followed by the outraged retort that any suggestion otherwise is not only unfounded but a contemptible playing of the race card. From the Democratic Party, there's a resounding silence. Even from liberal commentators there's only murmured objections.... " p 1, 'Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class' by Ian Haney López
Liberal progressives are neither.

YOu know damn well if the races were reversed and this was some school in the middle of the Deep South, you would be frothing at the mouth to destroy the Principle and demonize the community and use it to slam all the South, conservatives, ect. ect. ect.

I could care less about any middle school anywhere. They are middle school...you know...12 year olds. And as far as I scanned this could have been the South. So....have your fun hissy fit. I'll stand back and just raise an eyebrow at what people want to go crazy over these days.

I could care less about any middle school anywhere. They are middle school...you know...12 year olds. And as far as I scanned this could have been the South. So....have your fun hissy fit. I'll stand back and just raise an eyebrow at what people want to go crazy over these days.

So, why you bother posting?

If you really don't care?

Seems to me you care enough that you have to ridicule the cons who think it is an issue.

What about this issue concerns you enough that you need to make such posts?

So, why you bother posting?

If you really don't care?

Seems to me you care enough that you have to ridicule the cons who think it is an issue.

What about this issue concerns you enough that you need to make such posts?
Because I keep seeing you replying to my posts on my alerts. Duh.

"A handful of people who we'll say are all politically 'liberal' because why not do something dumb = ALL liberals are the most racist people on earth!"

The utter fucking stupidity from this forum's right wingers astounds me. Every single one of them is an idiot. Without exception.

"A handful of people who we'll say are all politically 'liberal' because why not do something dumb = ALL liberals are the most racist people on earth!"

The utter fucking stupidity from this forum's right wingers astounds me. Every single one of them is an idiot. Without exception.

Are you claiming that this behavior is NOT representative of liberalism today?

Please explain in what way it is not.

Yet you support what this middle school did because the results aren't what they wanted.

Yet you support what this middle school did because the results aren't what they wanted.
I support it? Really? Care to quote the post in which I said that?

Are you claiming that this behavior is NOT representative of liberalism today?

Please explain in what way it is not.
Ah, the old "here, prove this negative" argument.

Forum List

Back