Lib school delays middle school election results bc too many whites won

The principle is an overly-sensitive idiot. Not exactly a very good lesson to teach the children of her school.

It's so sad watching the liberals here thinking the racism by the school is completely fine.

Its sad to watch you try to direct the topic to what you want it to be about so hard. This is just more teacher / minority bashing and you saw your chance. Either that or school elections are in your News Alerts
Are you blind? A liar, or just stupid? Do you think if the school had been 80% white and the elected were all minorities there would be outrage over the result? You liberal are racists, and you champion racism. You didn't like how the election went, you think this is fine.

m
Teacher and Minority bash thread. A 2 FER!

The minority students appear to have had no problem voting for other students with different skin color, even if they were... WHITE!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Exactly, which should end your butthurt

Err, this thread is about the actions of the Principle who was upset by that fact and the results.

I see. And this is your opportunity to take it out on black people as a whole. Dont let me stop your circle jerk.

Do you have anything to add to this thread that addresses the Topic?

Yeah, GFY

It's so sad watching the liberals here thinking the racism by the school is completely fine.

Its sad to watch you try to direct the topic to what you want it to be about so hard. This is just more teacher / minority bashing and you saw your chance. Either that or school elections are in your News Alerts
Are you blind? A liar, or just stupid? Do you think if the school had been 80% white and the elected were all minorities there would be outrage over the result? You liberal are racists, and you champion racism. You didn't like how the election went, you think this is fine.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

The principle is an overly-sensitive idiot. Not exactly a very good lesson to teach the children of her school.

Actually, might be the most important lesson they have yet learned.

Because that type of thinking is running this country. Right into the ground.

m
Teacher and Minority bash thread. A 2 FER!

The minority students appear to have had no problem voting for other students with different skin color, even if they were... WHITE!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Exactly, which should end your butthurt

Err, this thread is about the actions of the Principle who was upset by that fact and the results.

I see. And this is your opportunity to take it out on black people as a whole. Dont let me stop your circle jerk.

Do you have anything to add to this thread that addresses the Topic?

Yeah, GFY

I've said nothing negative about black people as a group or individually in this thread.

The topic is the actions of a liberal educator.

You are demonstrating classic lib behavior is attempting to suppress debate you don't like by the use of the Race Card.

Why are you defending this racist anti-democratic Principle?

Do you support her racism and/or anti-democratic actions?

I disagree, this person is only a liberal because you say they are. And what you say doesnt amount to a pile of shit so asking someone to talk about the subject you put forth is bullshit. Its just a Principal at a school. But to add flare throw in liberal, make it about America and race as a whole! Yeah!

I disagree, this person is only a liberal because you say they are. And what you say doesnt amount to a pile of shit so asking someone to talk about the subject you put forth is bullshit. Its just a Principal at a school. But to add flare throw in liberal, make it about America and race as a whole! Yeah!

Her actions show her to be a liberal.

Her actions show the world the world view of the liberals who run our schools and educate our children.

It is completely reasonable to discuss whether this is a healthy culture that they hold and want to impart to our children.

Do you support the actions of this Principle?

Do you think it was wrong of those non-white children to vote for white students?

Do you think that it was wrong for whites or asians to win the top offices in a mostly brown and blacks school?

Oh my lord, I can't believe you even bothering to deny this person is a li beral. you know they are. So why are you lying? There is ZERO chance a conservative would do that. only a racist liberal who thinks blacks and hispanics are too stupid to vote for whom they want, and thus the vote should be invalidated to get a more politically correct result.

Her actions show her to be a liberal.

Because I said so

Her actions show the world the world view of the liberals who run our schools and educate our children.

Because I said so and here I am turning this one person into a false representation of all to further the discussion on BS

It is completely reasonable to discuss whether this is a healthy culture that they hold and want to impart to our children.

Ahh, the completely reasonable sell. What you said is false, you're tying it to an entire group is false and nothing about that is completely reasonable

Do you support the actions of this Principle?

Do you think it was wrong of those non-white children to vote for white students?

Do you think that it was wrong for whites or asians to win the top offices in a mostly brown and blacks school?

Stop lying liar, I dont discuss things with people like you with forked tongues and circular logic

Yes you liberal degenerate, San Francisco is such a bastion of conservatism. No doubt she's a hard core republican, social conservative.

How stupid do you feel? I mean you are either a fucking moron, or are ly ing. You know she's a liberal. Why can't you admit the obvious? Do your fellow libtards embarass you?

Yes you liberal degenerate, San Francisco is such a bastion of conservatism. No doubt she's a hard core republican, social conservative.

How stupid do you feel? I mean you are either a fucking moron, or are ly ing. You know she's a liberal. Why can't you admit the obvious? Do your fellow libtards embarass you?

She can't or won't discuss the topic honestly.

She is here to derail the thread because it threatens her world view to see liberalism and liberals so clearly and honestly discussed.

Whats there to discuss? How this lady represents all liberals and what she does I should defend because we are the same? :rofl: Be serious

Whats there to discuss? How this lady represents all liberals and what she does I should defend because we are the same? :rofl: Be serious

Her actions are consistent with liberal ideology and Identity Politics.

Your actions here have been to attack those who have been critical of her, and to fill the thread with nonsense in order to derail it.

Yet you have not openly supported her actions, nor even directly address them, despite it being the topic.

What do you claim is your purpose for being here?

You're right I'm sorry, continue generalizing....How dare I treat people as Individuals when I could just call you a racist Republican because that the preferred way of debating something. You're right.

Since I'm a liberal I agree with anything this lady does now or in the future. I love racism!

There. You happy?

Classic "continue generalizing" while you liberal racists have no issues generalizing all caucasians as being "privileged". In fact you are a racist if you don't agree with the liberal generalization of all caucasians.

You're right I'm sorry, continue generalizing....How dare I treat people as Individuals when I could just call you a racist Republican because that the preferred way of debating something. You're right.

Since I'm a liberal I agree with anything this lady does now or in the future. I love racism!

There. You happy?

You have not addressed this woman's actions at all.

YOur behavior seems designed to minimize or distract from her actions.

IF that was not your intent, then this would be a fine time to directly address her actions and explain why you think they are NOT representative of the liberal ideology as a whole, as you seem to be implying.

Forum List

Back