Lib school delays middle school election results bc too many whites won

Can you imagine??!!

Another clown troll who will not address the topic.
You probably dont even know what the topic is. You just assumed something that was never mentioned. Youre a complete idiot.

Blah, blah, blah.

Has lonelaugher addressed the topic?

Rhetorical question. THe answer is no.

He just dropped by to be an asshole troll.

As I said.

You are too dishonest to admit that,

Also, to dishonest to admit that you can't defend your statement. SO you play asshole games.

Can you imagine??!!

You probably dont even know what the topic is. You just assumed something that was never mentioned. Youre a complete idiot.

Blah, blah, blah.

As I said.

Also, to dishonest to admit that you can't defend your statement. SO you play asshole games.
You still havent defended your assumption. Why did you assume the retarded statement you made? Can you tell me or are you too embarrassed?

Can you imagine??!!

Blah, blah, blah.

As I said.

You are a pussy of epic proportions. I addressed the HUGE WHAT IF SCENERIO that the idiot OP submitted as his commentary.

I then discussed the issue. See above.

Question........are you a white supremacist?

Here, have some more.

:asshole:
Dont be salty because I burned your strawman to ashes.
laugh.gif

YOu made a distinction without a difference.

Because you are an asshole.

You made an ignorant assumption for no reason....because you are stupid.
laugh.gif

You made a statement and are playing asshole semantic games to avoid defending it.

I guess youre embarrassed you cant explain why you assumed. :itsok:

Whats funny is you thinking I have to defend anything to you. What made you think anyone said something about the delay "contributing" to the conversation?

Posting in a discussion thread signals a willingness to discuss what you post.

Are you really too dumb to know that?

Dont be salty because I burned your strawman to ashes.
laugh.gif

YOu made a distinction without a difference.

You made an ignorant assumption for no reason....because you are stupid.
laugh.gif

You made a statement and are playing asshole semantic games to avoid defending it.

I guess youre embarrassed you cant explain why you assumed. :itsok:

Whats funny is you thinking I have to defend anything to you. What made you think anyone said something about the delay "contributing" to the conversation?

Posting in a discussion thread signals a willingness to discuss what you post.

Are you really too dumb to know that?
I dont have a problem discussing what I posted. I want to know why you assumed something that wasnt in my post? Are you afraid or embarrassed to answer the question?

Can you imagine??!!

Blah, blah, blah.

As I said.

You still havent defended your assumption. Why did you assume the retarded statement you made? Can you tell me or are you too embarrassed?

I foolish thought that I could restate your comment as a question and get you to defend your claim.

It is difficult for me to understand the mind of a complete asshole and I did not expect your to play such a transparent semantic game as you have.

And no, I am not embarrassed. The fact that I cannot foresee your actions, is IMO a sign of good mental health.

I note that you are not here to discuss the topic, so fuck off and die you asshole.

Can you imagine??!!

Blah, blah, blah.

As I said.

I foolish thought that I could restate your comment as a question and get you to defend your claim.

It is difficult for me to understand the mind of a complete asshole and I did not expect your to play such a transparent semantic game as you have.

And no, I am not embarrassed. The fact that I cannot foresee your actions, is IMO a sign of good mental health.

I note that you are not here to discuss the topic, so fuck off and die you asshole.

I agree your assumption was foolish. Actually I would say it was idiotic. It was idiotic for a few reasons. The first being you arent intelligent enough to get me to address a strawman. The second being there is no reason to defend my post because its in the link provided and stated by school administrator. The last being "I meant to do that" doesnt fool me at all. Youre embarrassed I burned your strawman to ashes in one sentence. Its ok but just know I know.

While I don't agree with this woman's actions, I'm curious as to why overt denunciation is required before offering any other opinions; why demanding someone prove a negative is somehow an accepted debate practice here; and why refusal to jump through your pathetic little hoops = tacit approval of this woman's actions. But I already know the answer to all of those, methinks.

SO, you want to come into a thread, attack all the conservatives for having their opinion on the topic, but never address the actual topic?

And you want to know why we want your opinion on the topic? If you are going to participate in the discussion on the topic?

Well, that answer has to do with the concept of communication and debate.

We can't debate an issue if you never share with us your opinion on the issue.

That makes your previous actions kind of unproductive.

So, you "don't agree" with this woman's actions.

Can you tell us why not?

I don't give two flying fucks what you think of my "previous actions." I realize I'm in a right-wing cesspool here, but I will not be cowed by the likes of an intellectual lightweight such as yourself. Go boss someone else around ... I ain't your bitch.

I "don't agree" with this woman's actions because I don't. I'm under no obligation to tell you why. Go fuck yourself.

While I don't agree with this woman's actions, I'm curious as to why overt denunciation is required before offering any other opinions; why demanding someone prove a negative is somehow an accepted debate practice here; and why refusal to jump through your pathetic little hoops = tacit approval of this woman's actions. But I already know the answer to all of those, methinks.

SO, you want to come into a thread, attack all the conservatives for having their opinion on the topic, but never address the actual topic?

And you want to know why we want your opinion on the topic? If you are going to participate in the discussion on the topic?

Well, that answer has to do with the concept of communication and debate.

We can't debate an issue if you never share with us your opinion on the issue.

That makes your previous actions kind of unproductive.

So, you "don't agree" with this woman's actions.

Can you tell us why not?

I don't give two flying fucks what you think of my "previous actions." I realize I'm in a right-wing cesspool here, but I will not be cowed by the likes of an intellectual lightweight such as yourself. Go boss someone else around ... I ain't your bitch.

I "don't agree" with this woman's actions because I don't. I'm under no obligation to tell you why. Go fuck yourself.

So, you want to hang out here and insult us, but don't want to discuss the topic, and you are convinced that it is the right wing that is making this thread a cesspool.

LIberals. All the self awareness of a turnip.

Forum List

Back