LGBTQPN ( Get used to it )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedophilia is described by an adult attracted to a child 13 or younger.

I'm not understanding why you're trying to separate a pedo and a pederast. Both are equally perverted and sick

Again, Engineer, like to use the proper term.

Also relations between people in their teens and older is a modern taboo, historically it was acceptable in some cultures in the past.

Pedophilia was NEVER acceptable in ANY culture.

If the pubescent boy is under the age of consent, 100%.

There is still a difference between a pederast and a pedophile. NAMBLA is not a pedophile organization, it is a pederast organization, like a demon is not a devil, both evil, but different types of evil.

Split hairs all you want. They still need to be put to death.

That's what got us here already. Making exceptions, letting definitions slide, saying "yeah that's bad this is ok because blah blah blah". If we stayed as a society with fucking kids is intolerable we wouldn't be here now.

Split hairs all you want. They still need to be put to death.

That's what got us here already. Making exceptions, letting definitions slide, saying "yeah that's bad this is ok because blah blah blah". If we stayed as a society with fucking kids is intolerable we wouldn't be here now.

not making excuses, clarifying.

If the age of consent in a State is 17, then at 17 there is nothing legal wrong with it.

Also relations between people in their teens and older is a modern taboo, historically it was acceptable in some cultures in the past.

Yes, cultures that no longer exist because they were dogshit and couldn't stand the rest of time because of poor decisions like letting adults fuck teenagers.

Neither are pederasts, leave them alone!

I mean if an adult abuses a child, sexual or otherwise they need to be hurt.

I don't understand this sexualization of children.
i don't either... except that we already knew the left were into murdering children

so why should we be shocked that they come up with this MAP bs that encourages sickos to be sick against.. the hated CHILDREN?

Yes, cultures that no longer exist because they were dogshit and couldn't stand the rest of time because of poor decisions like letting adults fuck teenagers.

When people died at 30, you had to get your procreation in as early as possible.

Saying it happened then and it was OK then doesn't mean it's OK now. It's just being factually honest.

It's an "alternative lifestyle" that better stay away from children

Great way to get hurt
Yep a guy in Spartanburg SC learned the hard way a couple years ago. Decided to take a peak in a cracker barrel girls room, he got the shit beat out of him. Before the cops arrived to arrest him.
Douglas-Lane-CROP.jpg

Not defending it, pointing out the history of it.

You can be against it and still admit that 2000 years ago it was semi-acceptable.

So was human sacrifice.

2000 years ago is irrealvant today.

Touch our children? You'll likely end up hurt... very badly. I don't care about pronouns, desires, lgbtq whatever. That's a fact and you know what? The vast number of parents agree.

not making excuses, clarifying.

If the age of consent in a State is 17, then at 17 there is nothing legal wrong with it.
NAMBLA is part of a Democrat voting block trying to lower the age of Male on Male marriage to 15 ( With parental consent )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back