LGBTQ Victories! The News that Trump Does Not Want You to Hear

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny them their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

Ninth Circuit Denies Another Trump Administration Effort to Implement Transgender Military Ban

Today, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied yet another attempt by the Trump Administration to implement its discriminatory plan to ban transgender people from serving openly in the U.S. Armed Services.

Today’s ruling in the lawsuit brought by Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN and joined by the State of Washington denied the administration’s motion to stay the preliminary injunction a lower court granted in December 2017, and affirmed last month. The injunction blocks implementation of the ban and enables transgender people to continue enlisting in the military.

“Seven courts across the country have considered this so-called plan, and seven courts have recognized that there is no defensible reason to bar transgender Americans from serving our nation,” Staff Sergeant Cathrine (Katie) Schmid said.

Puerto Rico Begins Allowing Transgender People to Change Their Birth Certificates

Starting today, the Puerto Rican government must provide accurate birth certificates to transgender Puerto Ricans that reflect their gender identity.

Today’s action follows the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico’s groundbreaking decision in April in a case brought by Lambda Legal on behalf of three transgender Puerto Ricans and Puerto Rico Para Tod@s that struck down Puerto Rico’s categorical ban on corrections to the gender marker on birth certificates in a first-of-its-kind federal lawsuit.

Hawai`i Supreme Court Declines to Hear Case of B&B That Denied Room to Lesbian Couple
The Hawai`i Supreme Court today rejected a petition from a Hawai`i bed & breakfast seeking review of a lower court ruling that the business had violated Hawai’i’s anti-discrimination statute when it denied a room to a lesbian couple because of their sexual orientation.

Aloha Bed & Breakfast, whose owner says same-sex relationships “defile our land,” is represented by the anti-LGBT legal group Alliance Defending Freedom, which claimed a religious justification for the discrimination. In February, the Intermediate Court of Appeals affirmed the lower court ruling, and today the Hawai`i Supreme Court declined to review that decision.

Okay mentally ill weirdos and degenerates or whatever who cares, they are ONLY 1% of the American population :rolleyes-41:

MEANWHILE the ACTUAL IMPORTANT news to NORMAL PEOPLE:

upload_2018-7-20_2-15-36.png

upload_2018-7-20_2-17-9.png

upload_2018-7-20_2-17-24.png

upload_2018-7-20_2-17-38.png

The above article written by a BLACK Conservative:

upload_2018-7-20_2-18-25.png

Here is the full article the link to:

Trump Signs Executive Order Establishing Apprenticeship Programs with U.S. Companies for 3.8 Million Workers

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny the their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

Ninth Circuit Denies Another Trump Administration Effort to Implement Transgender Military Ban

Today, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied yet another attempt by the Trump Administration to implement its discriminatory plan to ban transgender people from serving openly in the U.S. Armed Services.

Today’s ruling in the lawsuit brought by Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN and joined by the State of Washington denied the administration’s motion to stay the preliminary injunction a lower court granted in December 2017, and affirmed last month. The injunction blocks implementation of the ban and enables transgender people to continue enlisting in the military.

“Seven courts across the country have considered this so-called plan, and seven courts have recognized that there is no defensible reason to bar transgender Americans from serving our nation,” Staff Sergeant Cathrine (Katie) Schmid said.

Puerto Rico Begins Allowing Transgender People to Change Their Birth Certificates

Starting today, the Puerto Rican government must provide accurate birth certificates to transgender Puerto Ricans that reflect their gender identity.

Today’s action follows the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico’s groundbreaking decision in April in a case brought by Lambda Legal on behalf of three transgender Puerto Ricans and Puerto Rico Para Tod@s that struck down Puerto Rico’s categorical ban on corrections to the gender marker on birth certificates in a first-of-its-kind federal lawsuit.

Hawai`i Supreme Court Declines to Hear Case of B&B That Denied Room to Lesbian Couple
The Hawai`i Supreme Court today rejected a petition from a Hawai`i bed & breakfast seeking review of a lower court ruling that the business had violated Hawai’i’s anti-discrimination statute when it denied a room to a lesbian couple because of their sexual orientation.

Aloha Bed & Breakfast, whose owner says same-sex relationships “defile our land,” is represented by the anti-LGBT legal group Alliance Defending Freedom, which claimed a religious justification for the discrimination. In February, the Intermediate Court of Appeals affirmed the lower court ruling, and today the Hawai`i Supreme Court declined to review that decision.

Where's all the Democratic Party legislation to protect all those rights you speak of and where was it in the past when the Democrats could have gone, "all in" but didn't?

Do you ever get the feeling that your being played by the Democratic Party and their minions.?
Don't try to make this about the Democrats in order to deflect away from the atrocities of the Trump administration. That is known as an appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy and it is pathetic.The Dems are not perfect but a whole hell of a lot better than the Republicans on this
What atrocities are those sodomite?

LGBT stories are on nobody's radar. That community sees itself as mainstream but the regular public doesn't. It's not spoken publically of course.....

Frankly, if those who spoke for the queers were less radical and in your face, the public would view them more favorably as being mainstream. But no chance of that happening anytime soon.:2up:

Lesbians want out of lbgt because they reject the trans.
But of course they do. What does a lesbian care about some guy who wants to cut off his wiener?

The Left, in it's commonly unthinking way, has lumped all the sexual freaks into one big group of freaks. They do the same with blacks and hispanics.

Just because you're a minority doesn't mean you share traits or values or ANYTHING with other minorities.

But of course they do. What does a lesbian care about some guy who wants to cut off his wiener?

The Left, in it's commonly unthinking way, has lumped all the sexual freaks into one big group of freaks. They do the same with blacks and hispanics.

Just because you're a minority doesn't mean you share traits or values or ANYTHING with other minorities.
That's not their complaint. They refuse to accept as female a man with a fully functioning penis that has sex exclusively with women. It's a straight man.

That's not their complaint. They refuse to accept as female a man with a fully functioning penis that has sex exclusively with women. It's a straight man.
They can tangle themselves up in the nuances of their addled reasoning all day long. In the end, one sexual preference has nothing to do with another. And when you identify yourself by your sexual desires, that matters.

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny them their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

I am sure gay people are happy to have someone so interested in their issues and problems.

There is little doubt about why that is the case.

Serious question for you and some others here . Why do you despise your fellow Americans who are serving honorably-why do you want to ruin their lives? Just because they are different in some way? Because you are sniffing after T-Rump and want to do his bidding? Why?
First of all I nor Donald Trump has any issue with Gay and Lesbian people...its the "Gay and Lesbian community" and their politics that is holding their lifestyle in check....when I was in High school there were gay students in my group of friends...when politics were added to sexual behavior it fucked everything up...you can blame the ever seeking political advantage democrats for that...they politicize everything....

You do realize that Trump became a homophobe only when he announced for President.....right? There is nothing in his history that even comes close to being anti gay or any other kind of anti, yet you asshats believe whatever the democrat press tells you....you really are pretty fucking stupid.
You do realize that Trump is a heartless and soulless empty shell of a sub-human being that has no core values except the propensity to do what ever is best for his own political and financial gain....right? It matters little what he has done in the past, or what he really belied then, or believes now. Non of that mitigates his current behavior with regards to Putin, or his willingness to persecute LGBT people in many other ways here at home. I do not believe what anyone tell me to believe. I believe what I see and hear for myself.

Serious question for you and some others here . Why do you despise your fellow Americans who are serving honorably-why do you want to ruin their lives? Just because they are different in some way? Because you are sniffing after T-Rump and want to do his bidding? Why?
First of all I nor Donald Trump has any issue with Gay and Lesbian people...its the "Gay and Lesbian community" and their politics that is holding their lifestyle in check....when I was in High school there were gay students in my group of friends...when politics were added to sexual behavior it fucked everything up...you can blame the ever seeking political advantage democrats for that...they politicize everything....
Blaming the victim horseshit.

LGBT stories are on nobody's radar. That community sees itself as mainstream but the regular public doesn't. It's not spoken publically of course.....

Frankly, if those who spoke for the queers were less radical and in your face, the public would view them more favorably as being mainstream. But no chance of that happening anytime soon.:2up:
If those who spoke for the bigots were less radical and in your face, LGBT people would not have to be.

So, how you guys doing with that SCOTUS pick?

LOLOLOL
Right? It's like PP is celebrating that the body of the chicken is still running around after it's head has been chopped off. Enjoy it while it lasts PP.
LGBT stories are on nobody's radar. That community sees itself as mainstream but the regular public doesn't. It's not spoken publically of course.....Frankly, if those who spoke for the queers were less radical and in your face, the public would view them more favorably as being mainstream. But no chance of that happening anytime soon.:2up:

If those who spoke for the bigots were less radical and in your face, LGBT people would not have to be.

PP, remember that LGBT isn't a race of people. It's a cult. Now hold that thought until the new USSC defines that for you in writing..

So, how you guys doing with that SCOTUS pick?

LOLOLOL
Right? It's like PP is celebrating that the body of the chicken is still running around after it's head has been chopped off. Enjoy it while it lasts PP.
LGBT stories are on nobody's radar. That community sees itself as mainstream but the regular public doesn't. It's not spoken publically of course.....Frankly, if those who spoke for the queers were less radical and in your face, the public would view them more favorably as being mainstream. But no chance of that happening anytime soon.:2up:

PP, remember that LGBT isn't a race of people. It's a cult. Now hold that thought until the new USSC defines that for you in writing..
Trumpski boot lickers are a cult. Hold that thought until a Democratic congress defines that for you in writing

New Topics

Forum List

Back