Joe Biden Goes To Bat For the LGBTQ Community In His First 100 Days

I do not want to hear any crap about how Trump was great for LGBTQ people just because he did not openly oppose same sex marriage. He tried to screw them any way that he could. Now Biden is working to undo the damage that the Orange Ogre inflicted

Joe Biden has made a lot of progress on LGBTQ rights in first 100 days. Now the Senate needs to act. / LGBTQ Nation

Much of the work that Biden undertook when entering office was undoing all the damage that Donald Trump did.

“There was a lot of damage done by the Trump administration in four years, particularly in the final months,” says Sharon McGowan, chief strategy office and legal director of Lambda Legal. “They were setting fire to everything they could get their hands on.”

“All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation,” the executive order states in the introduction.

The president’s initial moves were a clear signal about the administration’s commitments.

“The executive order was very important to see on day one to reset and recalibrate the federal government,” says McGowan.

That was quickly followed by following through on Biden’s campaign pledge to end the ban on transgender military personnel. The ban officially ends tomorrow but was unofficially repealed shortly after Biden took office. To underscore the change in attitude, the Pentagon formally announced the new policy on Transgender Day of Visibility, March 31.

Follow the link and read it all.!! It's a brand new day!!

CC Floyd61 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Enjoy!
How exactly did Trump screw them. What did he do?

I do not want to hear any crap about how Trump was great for LGBTQ people just because he did not openly oppose same sex marriage. He tried to screw them any way that he could. Now Biden is working to undo the damage that the Orange Ogre inflicted

Joe Biden has made a lot of progress on LGBTQ rights in first 100 days. Now the Senate needs to act. / LGBTQ Nation

Much of the work that Biden undertook when entering office was undoing all the damage that Donald Trump did.

“There was a lot of damage done by the Trump administration in four years, particularly in the final months,” says Sharon McGowan, chief strategy office and legal director of Lambda Legal. “They were setting fire to everything they could get their hands on.”

“All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation,” the executive order states in the introduction.

The president’s initial moves were a clear signal about the administration’s commitments.

“The executive order was very important to see on day one to reset and recalibrate the federal government,” says McGowan.

That was quickly followed by following through on Biden’s campaign pledge to end the ban on transgender military personnel. The ban officially ends tomorrow but was unofficially repealed shortly after Biden took office. To underscore the change in attitude, the Pentagon formally announced the new policy on Transgender Day of Visibility, March 31.

Can you give me some examples of how Trump tried to screw them any way he could? I'm genuinely interested. I've always heard this but always thought it was a soundbite.

Don't mention the transgenders in the army please. That's the biggest red herring ever when you start to peel that back.

As far as I'm concerned the LGBTQ movement is a pervert movement. But I can say that as I'm not a politician.
I'll be happy to But I will mention Transgender in the military. That was a big thing and a slp in the face to capeable people who serve honarably

Here Are A Few Things That Cost More Than Health Care For Transgender Troops | HuffPost

Trump administration withdraws federal protections for transgender students - CNN Politics

In One Day, Trump Administration Lands 3 Punches Against Gay Rights - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Donald Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's annual summit | The Independent | The Independent

If you want to talk about perversion, denying civi;rights to people who you happen to disapprove of because you are threatened by them in ways that you do not even understand is a perversion.

Just as I thought - absolute nonsense.

One of them examples is to do with restrooms - which most folk agree is just common sense.
One of them examples is that he spoke at an event with links to a group that's considered to have anti LGBTQ views.
The other examples relate to transgenders in the Army - which most normal folk know is a red herring.

The stage was all yours - you had the platform .... and failed. Miserably.

Your last line is hilarious. I'm not threatened by them. I either laugh at them or they disgust me.

It's a perversion to celebrate your sexual preferences and go out on parade either naked, in gimp suits, topless, waving about dildos/sex toys and dressing up in chains.

I love to fuck single Mothers especially the hot ones that spend the day at the park with their children in gym leggings, bubble jackets - go me. I'm going to design my own flag and parade about naked to express my sexual preferences.

See post 12.m Pay attention and try to keep up. If you can't reun with the big dogs, stay the fuck on the porch.

See post 12.m Pay attention and try to keep up. If you can't reun with the big dogs, stay the fuck on the porch.
Sorry, I do not think gays belong in the military. I think that is common sense and nothing more than that.

ust as I thought - absolute nonsense.

One of them examples is to do with restrooms - which most folk agree is just common sense.
One of them examples is that he spoke at an event with links to a group that's considered to have anti LGBTQ views.
The other examples relate to transgenders in the Army - which most normal folk know is a red herring.

Your last line is hilarious. I'm not threatened by them. I either laugh at them or they disgust me.
Well, Dude, the fact is that I do not give a fuck as to whether or not you accept my examples . You do not want to accept the facts and thefre is nothing more that I can say to convince you. Feel free to inhabit your fangtasy bubble accross the pond and stay there

It's a perversion to celebrate your sexual preferences and go out on parade either naked, in gimp suits, topless, waving about dildos/sex toys and dressing up in chains.

I love to fuck single Mothers especially the hot ones that spend the day at the park with their children in gym leggings, bubble jackets - go me. I'm going to design my own flag and parade about naked to express my sexual preferences.
Now you are just sounding stupid and crazy

Sorry, I do not think gays belong in the military. I think that is common sense and nothing more than that.
Too fucking bad. No one cares what you think. Gays and transpeople are in the military serving honorably Deal with it

pete buttigieg military pic - Bing

1. Buttigieg Touts Military Service, Wary of Overstating Role ...
    Nov 18, 2019 · In this image provided by the Pete Buttigieg Presidential Campaign, Pete Buttigieg poses for a photo when he was deployed in Afghanistan. Buttigieg volunteered for military
    EXPLORE FURTHER
    Recommended to you based on what's popular • Feedback

He is not saying fuck you to anybody, except the bigots like you, who are a dwindling minority who will soon go the way of the dinosaur
The dinosaurs went extinct because a giant meteorite struck the Earth and turned them all gay.
No...like the Roman Empire, they found Christianity and it spelled their doom.

Too bad, we were and are in the military. When did you serve?

Can you give me some examples of how Trump tried to screw them any way he could? I'm genuinely interested. I've always heard this but always thought it was a soundbite.

Don't mention the transgenders in the army please. That's the biggest red herring ever when you start to peel that back.

As far as I'm concerned the LGBTQ movement is a pervert movement. But I can say that as I'm not a politician.
I'll be happy to But I will mention Transgender in the military. That was a big thing and a slp in the face to capeable people who serve honarably

Here Are A Few Things That Cost More Than Health Care For Transgender Troops | HuffPost

Trump administration withdraws federal protections for transgender students - CNN Politics

In One Day, Trump Administration Lands 3 Punches Against Gay Rights - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Donald Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's annual summit | The Independent | The Independent

If you want to talk about perversion, denying civi;rights to people who you happen to disapprove of because you are threatened by them in ways that you do not even understand is a perversion.

Just as I thought - absolute nonsense.

PS: Interesting how you skimmed over this from my link above
Without being asked, the Justice Department intervened in a private employment lawsuit on Wednesday, arguing that the ban on sex discrimination in the Civil Rights Act of 1964 does not protect workers on the basis of their sexual orientation. The friend-of-the-court brief, filed at the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York, was a striking shift in tone from the Obama administration, which had shied away from that question.

More bullshit? Trump is a piece of shit as is anyone who defends him

Joe Biden is going to do everything he can to put the letter "P" in the alphabet of insanity.

These people have to become a protected class .... otherwise Hunter Biden may some day face accountabilty for what we all know is on those laptops.
What the fuck are you blathering about? What is on those lap tops and what does it have to do with this topic?

What the fuck are you blathering about? What is on those lap tops and what does it have to do with this topic?
It has everything to do with the topic of Biden going to bat for the LBGTQ WTF ever ...

The goal of these sick fvcks is to normalize pedophilia.

To add the letter "P" to that alphabet of insanity.

To make pedophiles a protected class like gays.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt since it is more than obvios that you are an uninformed Leftist.

But, your party .... the groups and people you support .... have the goal of normalizing pedophilia.

It is what it is ......

It has everything to do with the topic of Biden going to bat for the LBGTQ WTF ever ...

The goal of these sick fvcks is to normalize pedophilia.

To add the letter "P" to that alphabet of insanity.

To make pedophiles a protected class like gays.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt since it is more than obvios that you are an uninformed Leftist.

But, your party .... the groups and people you support .... have the goal of normalizing pedophilia.

It is what it is ......
You are out of your fucking, diseased mind!

You are out of your fucking, diseased mind!
Nope .....

Your are in denial about what the people you support are doing !!!!

We can ALL see ....

And, we know that you can't !!!!
Bullshit! Gays and their supporters -such as myself- in no way support, endorse or encourage any form of child sexual abuse or exploitation . You are either a shamless liar for pushing that naritave,- or if you believe it- are exceedingly stupid. WHICH IS IT?

Bullshit! Gays and their supporters -such as myself- in no way support, endorse or encourage any form of child sexual abuse or exploitation . You are either a shamless liar for pushing that naritave,- or if you believe it- are exceedingly stupid. WHICH IS IT?
Dude ...

You need an in depth research of these psychos you think are your friends.

They are USING your cause to push their agenda of normalizing child sexual abuse.

It tells us all that anyone needs to know about you, that you see advancing the interests of degenerate sexual deviants as a positive thing.

You are truly a sick, evil, inhuman, soulless piece of shit; not that that has ever not been obvious about you.

Forum List

Back