Joe Biden Goes To Bat For the LGBTQ Community In His First 100 Days

He is not saying fuck you to anybody, except the bigots like you, who are a dwindling minority who will soon go the way of the dinosaur
you are just scratching the surface

People like me are bigoted against perverts who fuck animals and little children too

But I'm sure that next on the list for the anything-goes crowd to liberate
Listen Jackass. I hate people who fuck animals and children , and anyone who is unable to consent. We do not say "anmything goes" If you think so youe are totally stupid! You just invoke that shit for shock value and to try to paint LGBT people as perverts. Your bigotry is the ultimate perversion

Listen Jackass. I hate people who fuck animals and children , and anyone who is unable to consent. We do not say "anmything [sic] goes" If you think so youe [sic] are totally stupid! You just invoke that shit for shock value and to try to paint LGBT people as perverts. Your bigotry is the ultimate perversion

Now who is it, that said, of a three-year-old that “he most likely is transsexual”?

There is only one kind of person who would evert think of or describe a child that young in terms of such a sexual perversion. It's against the rules of this forum to identify an individual who said this, and to come out and say what this tells us about that individual, but everyone who is familiar with that individual's postings on this forum already knows what it means.

Forum List

Back