LGBTQ Victories! The News that Trump Does Not Want You to Hear

Well. Gays in the military are one thing. The fact of the matter is that far, far, more heterosexuals are causing problems in the miltary than gays just by the equation factor. That's a discussion in itself. A gay soldier can;t get a straight soldier pregnant, for instance. But that doesn't stop the cost of pregnancy in the military, now, does it? That's just one thing.

Transgenders, though, I dunno. That's a whole different thing. Now we're talking about streamlining a monkey wrench into logistics.

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny them their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

Ninth Circuit Denies Another Trump Administration Effort to Implement Transgender Military Ban

Today, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied yet another attempt by the Trump Administration to implement its discriminatory plan to ban transgender people from serving openly in the U.S. Armed Services.

Today’s ruling in the lawsuit brought by Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN and joined by the State of Washington denied the administration’s motion to stay the preliminary injunction a lower court granted in December 2017, and affirmed last month. The injunction blocks implementation of the ban and enables transgender people to continue enlisting in the military.

“Seven courts across the country have considered this so-called plan, and seven courts have recognized that there is no defensible reason to bar transgender Americans from serving our nation,” Staff Sergeant Cathrine (Katie) Schmid said.

Puerto Rico Begins Allowing Transgender People to Change Their Birth Certificates

Starting today, the Puerto Rican government must provide accurate birth certificates to transgender Puerto Ricans that reflect their gender identity.

Today’s action follows the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico’s groundbreaking decision in April in a case brought by Lambda Legal on behalf of three transgender Puerto Ricans and Puerto Rico Para Tod@s that struck down Puerto Rico’s categorical ban on corrections to the gender marker on birth certificates in a first-of-its-kind federal lawsuit.

Hawai`i Supreme Court Declines to Hear Case of B&B That Denied Room to Lesbian Couple
The Hawai`i Supreme Court today rejected a petition from a Hawai`i bed & breakfast seeking review of a lower court ruling that the business had violated Hawai’i’s anti-discrimination statute when it denied a room to a lesbian couple because of their sexual orientation.

Aloha Bed & Breakfast, whose owner says same-sex relationships “defile our land,” is represented by the anti-LGBT legal group Alliance Defending Freedom, which claimed a religious justification for the discrimination. In February, the Intermediate Court of Appeals affirmed the lower court ruling, and today the Hawai`i Supreme Court declined to review that decision.

Another RegressiveParasite parrot thread brought to you by despotic old euroweenie dipshit George Soros...

hitler-bird.gif

Progressive Patriot is so proud of being gay, that he stays in the closet.
You don't know me Bubba. The freedom riders were not all black. Making assumptions about me just confirms you abject ignorance.
So you are out?

Good for you!
:shutupsmiley:I'm out as straight, Bubba.

Straight? Why lie about it? You're a gay man or possibly a lesbian in a man's body.

But straight? No fucking way. No straight male starts every thread about homo's and trannys.

Progressive Patriot is so proud of being gay, that he stays in the closet.
You don't know me Bubba. The freedom riders were not all black. Making assumptions about me just confirms you abject ignorance.
So you are out?

Good for you!
:shutupsmiley:I'm out as straight, Bubba.

Straight? Why lie about it? You're a gay man or possibly a lesbian in a man's body.

But straight? No fucking way. No straight male starts every thread about homo's and trannys.
Please be so kind as to tell me WHY I SHOULD GIVE A RATS ASS ABIUT WHAT YOU THINK ?

The top brass does not have a problem with it. Maybe, just maybe they know a few things that you don't

Well, I agree that people are Individuals and so long as they're properly trained professionals all is well. It should be, anyway.

I dunno, PP. There's likely a good discussion to be had about it. I'm learning to avoid your threads, though. I don't think you're interested in functional debate or functonal discussion, for that matter. You have the wrong temperament. You're very high schoolish in your demeanor. In other words, you're kind of a prick. Respectfully speaking. Know what I mean? It's not possible to have civil, practical, discussion in your topic selections. You're overly flamboyant.

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny the their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

Ninth Circuit Denies Another Trump Administration Effort to Implement Transgender Military Ban

Today, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied yet another attempt by the Trump Administration to implement its discriminatory plan to ban transgender people from serving openly in the U.S. Armed Services.

Today’s ruling in the lawsuit brought by Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN and joined by the State of Washington denied the administration’s motion to stay the preliminary injunction a lower court granted in December 2017, and affirmed last month. The injunction blocks implementation of the ban and enables transgender people to continue enlisting in the military.

“Seven courts across the country have considered this so-called plan, and seven courts have recognized that there is no defensible reason to bar transgender Americans from serving our nation,” Staff Sergeant Cathrine (Katie) Schmid said.

Puerto Rico Begins Allowing Transgender People to Change Their Birth Certificates

Starting today, the Puerto Rican government must provide accurate birth certificates to transgender Puerto Ricans that reflect their gender identity.

Today’s action follows the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico’s groundbreaking decision in April in a case brought by Lambda Legal on behalf of three transgender Puerto Ricans and Puerto Rico Para Tod@s that struck down Puerto Rico’s categorical ban on corrections to the gender marker on birth certificates in a first-of-its-kind federal lawsuit.

Hawai`i Supreme Court Declines to Hear Case of B&B That Denied Room to Lesbian Couple
The Hawai`i Supreme Court today rejected a petition from a Hawai`i bed & breakfast seeking review of a lower court ruling that the business had violated Hawai’i’s anti-discrimination statute when it denied a room to a lesbian couple because of their sexual orientation.

Aloha Bed & Breakfast, whose owner says same-sex relationships “defile our land,” is represented by the anti-LGBT legal group Alliance Defending Freedom, which claimed a religious justification for the discrimination. In February, the Intermediate Court of Appeals affirmed the lower court ruling, and today the Hawai`i Supreme Court declined to review that decision.

Where's all the Democratic Party legislation to protect all those rights you speak of and where was it in the past when the Democrats could have gone, "all in" but didn't?

Do you ever get the feeling that your being played by the Democratic Party and their minions.?
Don't try to make this about the Democrats in order to deflect away from the atrocities of the Trump administration. That is known as an appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy and it is pathetic.The Dems are not perfect but a whole hell of a lot better than the Republicans on this

Emotional response over unbiased logic and honesty .. that's your choice.. enjoy.. :wink_2:

10's of thousands of children killed and maimed in Syria and Obama/Democrats refused to cross their own red line... that's Democrat atrocity (for the LGBT cause).that you embrace I guess..

Last edited:
The top brass does not have a problem with it. Maybe, just maybe they know a few things that you don't

Well, I agree that people are Individuals and so long as they're properly trained professionals all is well. It should be, anyway.

I dunno, PP. There's likely a good discussion to be had about it. I'm learning to avoid your threads, though. I don't think you're interested in functional debate or functonal discussion, for that matter. You have the wrong temperament. You're very high schoolish in your demeanor. In other words, you're kind of a prick. Respectfully speaking. Know what I mean? It's not possible to have civil, practical, discussion in your topic selections. You're overly flamboyant.

Flamboyant? Well thank you, although I never thought of myself as such. But thank you!!

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny the their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

Where's all the Democratic Party legislation to protect all those rights you speak of and where was it in the past when the Democrats could have gone, "all in" but didn't?

Do you ever get the feeling that your being played by the Democratic Party and their minions.?
Don't try to make this about the Democrats in order to deflect away from the atrocities of the Trump administration. That is known as an appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy and it is pathetic.The Dems are not perfect but a whole hell of a lot better than the Republicans on this

Emotional response over unbiased logic and honesty .. that's your choice.. enjoy.. :wink_2:

10's of thousands of children killed and maimed in Syria and Obama/Democrats refused to cross their own red line... that's atrocity.that you embrace I guess..

Ha, now a red herring AND an ad hominem logical fallacy in one post, another pathetic attempt to avoid that actual topic. That is called trolling

It's the Ninth....wait till it hits SCOTUS.

Right in the teeth
Let the zombie troll bots crawl out of their crypts and do their worst before they realize that they are dead.

Are either you or your husband out of the closet yet?
Are you?

I a flaming heterosexual bro.

But based on your posting it is ssoooooooooooooooooooo obvious taht you are at least a wanna be.

That's a fact.

No one who isn't a deviant queer is so consumed with everyone else in the world being forced to embrace their deviance. No one else but a queer would give a shit.

Just like everything else regressive pieces of shit promote, it's intended to fuck up our society, not "enlighten" us.

10's of thousands of children killed and maimed in Syria and Obama/Democrats refused to cross their own red line... that's atrocity.that you embrace I guess..

Ha, now a red herring AND an ad hominem logical fallacy in one post, another pathetic attempt to avoid that actual topic. That is called trolling

:lol: ... eh, it's more fun than it's all Trump's fault but Putin/Stalin love fake news liberals like you..

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny them their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

You do realize that Trump became a homophobe only when he announced for President.....right? There is nothing in his history that even comes close to being anti gay or any other kind of anti, yet you asshats believe whatever the democrat press tells you....you really are pretty fucking stupid.

Americans will continue to fight for their freedom and protected liberties, regardless the opposition from the right.

Americans will continue to fight for their freedom and protected liberties, regardless the opposition from the right.

The Right isn't the ones beating the shit out of their opponents.....and forcing people to act against their Rights....

Forum List

Back