Joe Biden Goes To Bat For the LGBTQ Community In His First 100 Days

Bullshit! Gays and their supporters -such as myself- in no way support, endorse or encourage any form of child sexual abuse or exploitation . You are either a shamless [sic] liar for pushing that naritave [sic],- or if you believe it- are exceedingly stupid. WHICH IS IT?

When you're not reacting with angry denial at being called out for it, everyone can see that yes, you are solidly on the side of those who sexually abuse children, and you are constantly defending it. It's one of the do9minant themes in your body of work on this forum, advocacy of allowing sick sexual degenerate to have custody of and control over children.

There's only one sort of subhuman piece of shit who would advocate that. It's against the rules of this forum to come out and say it, but everyone here knows what you are.

Bullshit! Gays and their supporters -such as myself- in no way support, endorse or encourage any form of child sexual abuse or exploitation . You are either a shamless liar for pushing that naritave,- or if you believe it- are exceedingly stupid. WHICH IS IT?
Dude ...

You need an in depth research of these psychos you think are your friends.

They are USING your cause to push their agenda of normalizing child sexual abuse.
TheRegressiveTraitor insists he's an old hetero.
Probably has gays in his family or smoked too much pot.
BF you know it, sexual deviants will be presumed not guilty in a court of law even for pilfering money.

BF you know it, sexual deviants will be presumed not guilty in a court of law even for pilfering money.
Irrlevant ....

Leftist Ignorance would be better addressed !!

Irrlevant ....

TheRegressiveTraitor and I have been through this bullshit already and I handed him his ass.
Every ProgBot runs away and comes back a few weeks later to post the same bullshit again.

TheRegressiveTraitor and I have been through this bullshit already and I handed him his ass.
Every ProgBot runs away and comes back a few weeks later to post the same bullshit again.
I know ...

My heart is a little heavy ....

I know ...

I see you boys are enjoying your little moronic, ,juvenile fuck fast!

Happy to know that I can still push your buttons so easily. Have a great day
CC:
Indeependent | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Bob Blaylock | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Irrlevant ....

I hear you.

If there was ever any doubt about homosexuality being a mental disorder our Prog friend should have cleared that one up.

I do not want to hear any crap about how Trump was great for LGBTQ people just because he did not openly oppose same sex marriage. He tried to screw them any way that he could. Now Biden is working to undo the damage that the Orange Ogre inflicted

Joe Biden has made a lot of progress on LGBTQ rights in first 100 days. Now the Senate needs to act. / LGBTQ Nation

Much of the work that Biden undertook when entering office was undoing all the damage that Donald Trump did.

“There was a lot of damage done by the Trump administration in four years, particularly in the final months,” says Sharon McGowan, chief strategy office and legal director of Lambda Legal. “They were setting fire to everything they could get their hands on.”

“All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation,” the executive order states in the introduction.

The president’s initial moves were a clear signal about the administration’s commitments.

“The executive order was very important to see on day one to reset and recalibrate the federal government,” says McGowan.

That was quickly followed by following through on Biden’s campaign pledge to end the ban on transgender military personnel. The ban officially ends tomorrow but was unofficially repealed shortly after Biden took office. To underscore the change in attitude, the Pentagon formally announced the new policy on Transgender Day of Visibility, March 31.

Follow the link and read it all.!! It's a brand new day!!

CC Floyd61 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Enjoy!
What damage? Is he converting them back to their actual gender?

I know ...

CC:
Somebody needs a nap and a transgender diaper change.

I know ...

CC:
You need to go to Oz and get a brain

I do not want to hear any crap about how Trump was great for LGBTQ people just because he did not openly oppose same sex marriage. He tried to screw them any way that he could. Now Biden is working to undo the damage that the Orange Ogre inflicted

Joe Biden has made a lot of progress on LGBTQ rights in first 100 days. Now the Senate needs to act. / LGBTQ Nation

Much of the work that Biden undertook when entering office was undoing all the damage that Donald Trump did.

“There was a lot of damage done by the Trump administration in four years, particularly in the final months,” says Sharon McGowan, chief strategy office and legal director of Lambda Legal. “They were setting fire to everything they could get their hands on.”

“All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation,” the executive order states in the introduction.

The president’s initial moves were a clear signal about the administration’s commitments.

“The executive order was very important to see on day one to reset and recalibrate the federal government,” says McGowan.

That was quickly followed by following through on Biden’s campaign pledge to end the ban on transgender military personnel. The ban officially ends tomorrow but was unofficially repealed shortly after Biden took office. To underscore the change in attitude, the Pentagon formally announced the new policy on Transgender Day of Visibility, March 31.

I wish he would go to bat for the rest of us as well.

I know ...

CC:
You need to go to Oz and get a brain
I was just there...the Wizard wanted to know where he could get more flying monkeys for the Wicked Pelosi of the West I gave him your number

How exactly did Trump screw them. What did he do?
See post 12.m Pay attention and try to keep up. If you can't reun with the big dogs, stay the fuck on the porch.

LOL@ you thinking you're a big dog..

What the fuck are you blathering about? What is on those lap tops and what does it have to do with this topic?
It has everything to do with the topic of Biden going to bat for the LBGTQ WTF ever ...

The goal of these sick fvcks is to normalize pedophilia.

To add the letter "P" to that alphabet of insanity.

To make pedophiles a protected class like gays.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt since it is more than obvios that you are an uninformed Leftist.

But, your party .... the groups and people you support .... have the goal of normalizing pedophilia.

It is what it is ......
You are out of your fucking, diseased mind!
No, He is right. This is exactly what the insane Left want. to normalize ALL forms of sexual perversion, including kiddie diddlers and the NAMBLA crowd.

so, he'ssaying fk you to everyone else
..why do we need to go to bat for LGTBQ??!!!!! why are they so special?
He is not saying fuck you to anybody, except the bigots like you, who are a dwindling minority who will soon go the way of the dinosaur
Yep, it’s gonna be soooo AWESOME when all men wear pink Britney Spears half shirts, take c@ck in the ass and gargle man gravy.

America is on such an amazing path. This is fucking awesome!
50566595_378501799374141_4819734219619254771_n-1765502607.jpg

He is not saying fuck you to anybody, except the bigots like you, who are a dwindling minority who will soon go the way of the dinosaur
you are just scratching the surface

People like me are bigoted against perverts who fuck animals and little children too

But I'm sure that next on the list for the anything-goes crowd to liberate

Forum List

Back