Lewandowski testifying in the house...

Another Huge Fail by The Do Nothing DemTard, DemNazis.

Fail Number 1,776
Didn’t you know? Nazis are white guys.

Not all white guys.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.
White Dudes with a D next to their name on an Election Ballot. Everyone knows The Dark Ugly History of Racism, and Radical Hatred for Blacks, Jews, Inidans and Christians that The Democrat Party is founded upon.

You Ugly Too!
Always makes me laugh. So was Lincoln a Confederate? Because Republicans fly the confederate flag.
The Confederate Flag was flown in The Democrat South. When The Republicans got The Civil Rights Act passed, all The Democrat Heads of all The Blue Democrat States flew The Confederate Flag over their state Capitals in protest The Civil Rights Act being passed.
So why are Republicans flying the Confederate flag today? Think it through.

The answer can be found in the 1960s. Proof lib tards know history.
I'm not aware of any that do. I just know that Democrats have been flying The Confederate Flag since The Civil War. The Confederate Flag is mostly a Southern Democrat White Trash thing.

Another Huge Fail by The Do Nothing DemTard, DemNazis.

Fail Number 1,776
Didn’t you know? Nazis are white guys.

Not all white guys.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.
White Dudes with a D next to their name on an Election Ballot. Everyone knows The Dark Ugly History of Racism, and Radical Hatred for Blacks, Jews, Inidans and Christians that The Democrat Party is founded upon.

You Ugly Too!
Always makes me laugh. So was Lincoln a Confederate? Because Republicans fly the confederate flag.
The Confederate Flag was flown in The Democrat South. When The Republicans got The Civil Rights Act passed, all The Democrat Heads of all The Blue Democrat States flew The Confederate Flag over their state Capitals in protest The Civil Rights Act being passed.
So why are Republicans flying the Confederate flag today? Think it through.

The answer can be found in the 1960s. Proof lib tards know history.
If only the politicial class would get rid of the phone scams and make major cable TV changes for the people. Nahhhhhhh!

I think he has gotten maybe 4 questions...so far all the dems are doing is accusing him....
No, what’s actually happening is when they ask him about something on page 92 he’ll say whatever is written in the report and then they’ll read his words from the report and then they ask him is that accurate and he says if it’s in the report, yes.
Haven’t you been watching at all?
Just a huge waste of time....we all know what the report says...we could have hired some out of work actor to read it to us.....
No I prefer the guy who made the quotes actually there when his words are being quoted. How could you not find that great?
This is a stupid waste of time and tax dollars...I'm guessing you won't complain about the deficit going forward since you are in favor of this kind of political waste....
I’ve got one word for you:

BLOWJOB!!!

No the word would be, PERJURY!!!

I think he has gotten maybe 4 questions...so far all the dems are doing is accusing him....
No, what’s actually happening is when they ask him about something on page 92 he’ll say whatever is written in the report and then they’ll read his words from the report and then they ask him is that accurate and he says if it’s in the report, yes.
Just a huge waste of time....we all know what the report says...we could have hired some out of work actor to read it to us.....
No I prefer the guy who made the quotes actually there when his words are being quoted. How could you not find that great?
This is a stupid waste of time and tax dollars...I'm guessing you won't complain about the deficit going forward since you are in favor of this kind of political waste....

BLOWJOB!!!
I 3, lying under oath!!!

Did you see that one Republican congressman. I didn’t get his name. But he’s going on and on and then suddenly it’s Brett Kavanaugh Brett Kavanaugh Brett Kavanaugh. It was really freaky.
excellent!!!

No interest in the lefts latest dog & pony show.
Half of it is you’re kind trying to tear it apart and failing miserably. Don’t you want to see what your presidents been up to from a guy who is close to him and is under oath.
All they’re doing is going over what he said in the Mueller report.
yeah, right...
giphy.gif

BLOWJOB!!!
giphy.gif

Are you watching Gaetz?

He used to say there was no Russian involvement. Russians were never involved in this. He was on the house floor even saying that this was all a sham.

Now it says there was involvement from the Russians but it’s all Obama’s fault. Obama Obama and Biden!
BTW, your avatar is perfect for you, both TDS and Trump in the same picture.

Did you see that video of Lewandowski saying he would answer any questions they ask?

Guess he didn’t mean it.

EEsT6sOWkAQHx4a

Did you see that video of Lewandowski saying he would answer any questions they ask?

Guess he didn’t mean it.

EEsT6sOWkAQHx4a
what didn't he answer? He answered every question. just not the answers the left wanted. too fking funny. I love your Avatar, it clearly shows your TDS. teehee.

Forum List

Back