Leviticus 18-20, yes or no?

Would it be better if I was a con artist who lied and said I believed in God? It just seems like my Biblical interpretations have more credibility when you act as a con artist as opposed to being honest. Any thoughts?

Does your opinion on the Bible carry more weight when you pretend you believe it than just using your brain to analyze words and being honest? Any thoughts? In any case I think the Bible says what the Bible says regardless of any external factors or personalities. Just my two cents.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
I’m just proving that someone’s claim that they believe the Bible is true does not make their interpretation more accurate. Anybody can lie and say they believe it to be true. It doesn’t downplay what the Bible really says. The Bible says what it says regardless of external elements. You don’t have the right to discard the Bible just because you claim to be a believer. It says what it says.
How do you know what you think it says is what is says?

My thoughts are irrelevant. The Bible was here before me and will still be here long after I am dead. Like I said, my thoughts are irrelevant. Stop pretending this is a difficult concept.

Would it be better if I was a con artist who lied and said I believed in God? It just seems like my Biblical interpretations have more credibility when you act as a con artist as opposed to being honest. Any thoughts?

Does your opinion on the Bible carry more weight when you pretend you believe it than just using your brain to analyze words and being honest? Any thoughts? In any case I think the Bible says what the Bible says regardless of any external factors or personalities. Just my two cents.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
I’m just proving that someone’s claim that they believe the Bible is true does not make their interpretation more accurate. Anybody can lie and say they believe it to be true. It doesn’t downplay what the Bible really says. The Bible says what it says regardless of external elements. You don’t have the right to discard the Bible just because you claim to be a believer. It says what it says.
How do you know what you think it says is what is says?

My thoughts are irrelevant. The Bible was here before me and will still be here long after I am dead. Like I said, my thoughts are irrelevant. Stop pretending this is a difficult concept.
It isn't if you read the Bible like a child or an adolescent or a fundamentalist. It's actually quite relevant.

Last edited:
It isn't if you read the Bible like a child or an adolescent or a fundamentalist. It's actually quite relevant.

If I read the Bible as a child that didn’t understand it then it would still have the same meaning. If I read the Bible as a mainstream Christian hostile towards the Bible then it would still have to same meaning. If I read the Bible as an open minded atheist then it would still have the same meaning. My opinion is straight shit. The Bible says what is says. Just because someone is a full blown Christian that passionately hates what the Bible says, this does not give them the authority to redefine what the Bible says. Just admit that you hate the Bible. There is nothing shameful with rhat.

If I read the Bible as a child that didn’t understand it then it would still have the same meaning. If I read the Bible as a mainstream Christian hostile towards the Bible then it would still have to same meaning. If I read the Bible as an open minded atheist then it would still have the same meaning. My opinion is straight shit. The Bible says what is says. Just because someone is a full blown Christian that passionately hates what the Bible says, this does not give them the authority to redefine what the Bible says. Just admit that you hate the Bible. There is nothing shameful with rhat.
Watch the video. Because you aren't open minded when you are reading it.

Here... I'll post it again.

It contains, “different kinds of truth”. Why not just call it bull shit?
Because it's not. You have to look for the message that was being conveyed by the author. It's not always straight forward. Wisdom isn't given to just any jackanape.

For instance... if you came away from reading chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis believing the earth is 6000 years old and man was punished for disobeying God then you missed the message.

Forum List

Back