Leviticus 18-20, yes or no?

I cannot believe that in 2021 gay people and their allies are still WHINING about Christians not baking them a cake.
Gay Americans are appropriately defending themselves against discrimination in public accommodations by the bigoted, hateful Christian right; that gay Americans are still being subject to such discrimination in 2021 is reprehensible.

If gay Americans purposely go into a shop owned by a Christian, when other shops are available, they are being whining babies. Full stop.
And how is anyone to know if the owners of a store are Christian or not?

Gays have been hounding the owner of that bakery in Colorado for years now. Out of spite. Jerk moves out of jerk people.

I cannot believe that in 2021 gay people and their allies are still WHINING about Christians not baking them a cake.
Gay Americans are appropriately defending themselves against discrimination in public accommodations by the bigoted, hateful Christian right; that gay Americans are still being subject to such discrimination in 2021 is reprehensible.

If gay Americans purposely go into a shop owned by a Christian, when other shops are available, they are being whining babies. Full stop.

Gays have been hounding the owner of that bakery in Colorado for years now. Out of spite. Jerk moves out of jerk people.
You said people should not go to stores with Christian owners how is anyone supposed to know if the owners of a store are Christian until after they demonstrate their bigotry?

And I have no doubt that Christians would sue any store owner who refused them service because they were Christian

Just another example of religious hypocrisy

Last edited:
Homosexual couples rarely take advantage of the US legal system.......they just whine.
This is a lie.

Gay Americans fought in the courts to realize their right to equal protection of the law – to be allowed access to anti-discrimination laws (Romer v. Evans (1996)), fought to overturn laws making it a crime to be homosexual (Lawrence v. Texas (2003)), and to access marriage contract law they were eligible to participate in (Obergefell v. Hodges (2015)).

Every step of the way gay Americans were opposed by the hateful, bigoted Christian right.

You said people should not go to stores with Christian owners how is anyone supposed to know if the owners of a store are Christian until after they illustrate their bigotry?

And I have no doubt that Christians would sue any store owner who refused them service because they were Christian

I don't think that, in America, you should be forced to create something just because you hang a sign "Open for Business" outside your window. I believe I have been clear in the past that I feel this goes all ways. I don't believe we have to be eggheads about this. There is a clear difference between a business owner who won't serve Black people, say, and a Christian business owner who won't bake cakes for gay weddings, but will bake cakes for gay PEOPLE for birthdays, retirements, etc. Or, GAY BAKERS who will serve Christian PEOPLE but won't bake a cake with verses from Leviticus on it.

I do not believe simply opening a business means you are in indentured servitude to create whatever for whomever, because they say so. That's freedom. It goes absolutely both ways. So to the gay people marching in, one after another to the Christian baker to just "make him do it", I say, take your last stand somewhere else; you're just being jerks. I would say the same to fellow Christians trying to force gay bakers to write Bible verses on a cake.

Homosexual couples rarely take advantage of the US legal system.......they just whine.
This is a lie.

Gay Americans fought in the courts to realize their right to equal protection of the law – to be allowed access to anti-discrimination laws (Romer v. Evans (1996)), fought to overturn laws making it a crime to be homosexual (Lawrence v. Texas (2003)), and to access marriage contract law they were eligible to participate in (Obergefell v. Hodges (2015)).

Every step of the way gay Americans were opposed by the hateful, bigoted Christian right.

And now they're just being jerks

We don't like it because it's against God...a sin that is internal in nature. It's self serving and prideful.
Wrong.

You don’t like it because you’re ignorant and afraid; you fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty.

And consistent with the authoritarian Christian right you seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

You said people should not go to stores with Christian owners how is anyone supposed to know if the owners of a store are Christian until after they illustrate their bigotry?

I don't think that, in America, you should be forced to create something just because you hang a sign "Open for Business" outside your window. I believe I have been clear in the past that I feel this goes all ways. I don't believe we have to be eggheads about this. There is a clear difference between a business owner who won't serve Black people, say, and a Christian business owner who won't bake cakes for gay weddings, but will bake cakes for gay PEOPLE for birthdays, retirements, etc. Or, GAY BAKERS who will serve Christian PEOPLE but won't bake a cake with verses from Leviticus on it.

I do not believe simply opening a business means you are in indentured servitude to create whatever for whomever, because they say so. That's freedom. It goes absolutely both ways. So to the gay people marching in, one after another to the Christian baker to just "make him do it", I say, take your last stand somewhere else; you're just being jerks. I would say the same to fellow Christians trying to force gay bakers to write Bible verses on a cake.
Such bull

If a shop owner hung a sign that said "NO CHRISTIANS ALLOWED" all you Christians would be dragging his ass to court

Wrong – this is a lie.

Seeking equal treatment in public accommodations isn’t ‘hounding’; it’s no more ‘hounding’ than black Americans refusing to vacate a segregated lunch counter in the South during the early 1960s.

Such bull

If a shop owner hung a sign that said "NO CHRISTIANS ALLOWED" all you Christians would be dragging his ass to court

I don't like dealing with false equivalencies and you're smart enough to spot this one. So stop. Don't waste my time.

Such bull

I don't like dealing with false equivalencies and you're smart enough to spot this one. So stop. Don't waste my time.
It's a perfectly valid example.

Tell me why would a "Christian " baker want to bake a cake for a murderer or an adulterer but not for a couple people who never hurt anyone?

Such bull

Tell me why would a "Christian " baker want to bake a cake for a murderer or an adulterer but not for a couple people who never hurt anyone?

I'm going to say this one more time, just one more.

If a Christian has a sign or makes known "I don't serve GAYS" that's wrong. Did I not make this clear in my last post about Blacks? Okay now I will. Just like if a gay baker has a sign that say "I don't serve CHRISTIANS".

If a murderer comes in and says I need cupcakes for a birthday party, what's the harm? How is any baker going to know? They wouldn't. If a murderer comes in and says "I want a cake that says 'I am going to kill my wife'" I hope NO ONE would make him that cake. See?

It's not the person, it's the message or the event. For everyone. And again that goes all ways.

I don't put too much stock in any book that discriminates against people.

the main reason Christians don't like homosexuality is that it means there will be fewer little Christians in the world
No...not correct in the slightest way.

We don't like it because it's against God...a sin that is internal in nature. It's self serving and prideful.
As long as there have been people there has been a percentage of the population that was homosexual.

And if a god really did create everyone then he also created homosexuals.

And everything humans do is self serving in one way or another. People don't have children for a god they do it for themselves to carry on their own lineage.
That would be incorrect on every point you just made.
Obviously you don't have an accurate history or accurate human nature norms to draw upon but only propaganda.

When you do some real study and research please feel free to come back and try again.
The drive to reproduce is biological not theological it seems you need to do a little studying not me.

And there have been homosexuals as long as there have been people.
RNA is caused by activity...any activity. Normal reaction. Most of the cardiovascular system benefits by being stronger....
Running is considered a "healthy" activity...but then you get runner's knee and can't run at all...it's extremely hard on a person's joints. Ask any orthopedic doctor.

People's RNA is activated by activity...some positive and some negative. Same thing with brain activity. People can be brainwashed into activities that aren't healthy.

A teenager who likes things that are cross gender norms aren't needing to change biological imperatives...if a boy plays with dolls or likes flowers doesn't mean that he is gay....it means he likes dolls and flowers. He can even like sewing and cooking without the militant homosexuals brainwashing him to change his sexual preferences. Which IS the normal activity in today's westernized culture...no other culture does that except Westernized cultures.

Last edited:

Such bull

If a Christian has a sign or makes known "I don't serve GAYS" that's wrong. Did I not make this clear in my last post about Blacks? Okay now I will. Just like if a gay baker has a sign that say "I don't serve CHRISTIANS".

If a murderer comes in and says I need cupcakes for a birthday party, what's the harm? How is any baker going to know? They wouldn't. If a murderer comes in and says "I want a cake that says 'I am going to kill my wife'" I hope NO ONE would make him that cake. See?

It's not the person, it's the message or the event. For everyone. And again that goes all ways.
So it's wrong to and a sign but not wrong to deny service because a person is gay?

Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

And it is the person. Because if a gay couple wanted a wedding cake to eat at home by themselves that bigot Christian still wouldn't bake it for them

the main reason Christians don't like homosexuality is that it means there will be fewer little Christians in the world

As long as there have been people there has been a percentage of the population that was homosexual.

And everything humans do is self serving in one way or another. People don't have children for a god they do it for themselves to carry on their own lineage.
Obviously you don't have an accurate history or accurate human nature norms to draw upon but only propaganda.

When you do some real study and research please feel free to come back and try again.
The drive to reproduce is biological not theological it seems you need to do a little studying not me.

RNA is caused by activity...any activity. Normal reaction. Most of the cardiovascular system benefits by being stronger....
Running is considered a "healthy" activity...but then you get runner's knee and can't run at all...it's extremely hard on a person's joints. Ask any orthopedic doctor.

People's RNA is activated by activity...some positive and some negative. Same thing with brain activity. People can be brainwashed into activities that aren't healthy.

A teenager who likes things that are cross gender norms aren't needing to change biological imperatives...if a boy plays with dolls or likes flowers doesn't mean that he is gay....it means he likes dolls and flowers. He can even like sewing and cooking without the militant homosexuals brainwashing him to change his sexual preferences. Which IS the normal activity in today's westernized culture...no other culture does that except Westernized cultures.
If you knew what it tales to actually brainwash a person you'r realize how stupid your assertion is.

Such bull

So it's wrong to and a sign but not wrong to deny service because a person is gay?

And it is the person. Because if a gay couple wanted a wedding cake to eat at home by themselves that bigot Christian still wouldn't bake it for them

Do not insult me or yourself with "wedding cake to eat at home by themselves"

Doesn't the bible also say you can't eat a cheeseburger or mix anything with dairy Exodus 23:19, eating fat Lev 3:17, eating pork Lev 11:7-8, consulting a psychic Lev 19:31, performing any work on the sabbath Exodus 20:10, says that a rebeillious son can be killed Deuteronomy 21:18-21, planting more than one kind of seed in a field Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of two different fabrics Lev 19:19, crossdressing deuteronomy 22:5, tattoos Lev 19:28.

Also the bible mentions slavery.

The bible also says that slave owners can beat slaves,but if the slave dies then they are to be punished.

Exodus 21:20–21​

20 “When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. 21 But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money.

If you knew what it tales to actually brainwash a person you'r realize how stupid your assertion is.
Really? Hitler Youth? Moslem hatred of Jews (usually they don't actually know any)
American infatuation of Israel (again most have never been)
Then antivaxxers and anti mask crowd vx pro vaxxers and pro maskers....
Republican vx democrats....racial violence that goes on for months of people burning their own city down.

Sure....it takes so much to indoctrinate anyone...the recent history shows that this is not true. People believe anything repeated.

Doesn't the bible also say you can't eat a cheeseburger or mix anything with dairy Exodus 23:19, eating fat Lev 3:17, eating pork Lev 11:7-8, consulting a psychic Lev 19:31, performing any work on the sabbath Exodus 20:10, says that a rebeillious son can be killed Deuteronomy 21:18-21, planting more than one kind of seed in a field Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of two different fabrics Lev 19:19, crossdressing deuteronomy 22:5, tattoos Lev 19:28.

Also the bible mentions slavery.

The bible also says that slave owners can beat slaves,but if the slave dies then they are to be punished.

Exodus 21:20–21​

20 “When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. 21 But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money.
And Jesus fulfilled that Law. He didn't abolish it.

Such bull

Do not insult me or yourself with "wedding cake to eat at home by themselves"

Lots of people have weddings at home.

My wife and I did I don't have any family and my wife only has one sister.

I don't eat cake so we didn't have one.

But even that excuse that it's not the gay people it's the wedding is an insult to every reasonable person's intelligence

Really? Hitler Youth? Moslem hatred of Jews (usually they don't actually know any)
American infatuation of Israel (again most have never been)
Then antivaxxers and anti mask crowd vx pro vaxxers and pro maskers....
Republican vx democrats....racial violence that goes on for months of people burning their own city down.

Sure....it takes so much to indoctrinate anyone...the recent history shows that this is not true. People believe anything repeated.
Yeah do you know what was involved in the Hitler Youth program?

I don't think you do.

The kids were removed from their parents and subjected to 24\7 psychological conditioning.

So do you really think that gay people kidnap kids and subject them to 24/7 psychological conditioning so they can make more gay people?

Forum List

Back