Lets Say DOW Hits 25,000 In A Few Weeks.Who Will CNN/MSNBC & The Rest Give All Credit To?

The Dow rose just under 12,000 points on Obama's watch.
From a low point, moron. Even then he only raised it 6000 points a term.

The DOW didn’t even hit 19,000 until last year.

Trump’s election and presidency increased the DOW 5,000 points from an already all-time high.

6000 points a term is 'stagnant'? where were you homeschooled?
I wasn’t talking about the term, idiot.

I was talking about 2016.

The stock jumped higher in just a few days after the 2016 election than it did the rest of the year.

Obama’s stock rallies usually were followed by a significant drop afterward that almost negated the rally. Trump’s rallies are more than making up for the insignicant drops that are sometimes experienced afterwards.
never the less, Obama never even brought the DOW anywhere near 20,000 in his first year! yet, Trump made the effort seem so easy

gee, you don't think that might be because Obama started from 7000 and Trump started from 16,000??

duh???
Trump started from a little over 18,000(an all time high), and Obama started from 8,000(a very low number at the time).

The Dow rose just under 12,000 points on Obama's watch.

Trump’s election and presidency increased the DOW 5,000 points from an already all-time high.

The stock jumped higher in just a few days after the 2016 election than it did the rest of the year.

Obama’s stock rallies usually were followed by a significant drop afterward that almost negated the rally. Trump’s rallies are more than making up for the insignicant drops that are sometimes experienced afterwards.
never the less, Obama never even brought the DOW anywhere near 20,000 in his first year! yet, Trump made the effort seem so easy
The DOW was over 21,000 before he even took office.

No other president besides Trump has ever increased the DOW over 3000 points from an all-time high before their inauguration.

What all time high are you talking about?

No other president besides Trump has ever increased the DOW over 3000 points from an all-time high before their inauguration.

18,000+.

That was what the Dow was at before Nov.8. The Dow had never been that high before.

You have to be a special kind of retard to think Obama jumped the Dow up 3000 points in less than 2 months as a lame duck president.

The Dow was up 2200 pts in 2016.
The DOW dropped to its lowest numbers in years in January(less than 16,000) and then proceeded to do the typical seasaw pattern throughout 2016 until after the election when it shot up from just over 18,000 to 21,000 in less than 2 months.

It increased much more than 2200 in 2016.

Trump wasn't president in any of 2016.
Obama did absolutely nothing to rally the stocks during November and December’s massive rallies(despite the massive dip that happened right after Trump won because of the recount nonsense and Hillary’s refusal to concede until the morning).

Trump might as well have been the president then.
He wasn't

The Great Obama was calling the shots
Obama was a powerless lame duck.

He didn’t do shit in November or December.
but he did take a shit..yes?

The Dow was up 2200 pts in 2016.
The DOW dropped to its lowest numbers in years in January(less than 16,000) and then proceeded to do the typical seasaw pattern throughout 2016 until after the election when it shot up from just over 18,000 to 21,000 in less than 2 months.

Obama did absolutely nothing to rally the stocks during November and December’s massive rallies(despite the massive dip that happened right after Trump won because of the recount nonsense and Hillary’s refusal to concede until the morning).

He wasn't

The Great Obama's policies caused the stock market to rise from 6700 to 19,500

To match, Crooked Donnie would have to see a rise in the Dow to 60,000

He wasn't

but he did take a shit..yes?
He also released a bunch of criminals.

That must be why the stock market went up.

He wasn't

The Great Obama's policies caused the stock market to rise from 6700 to 19,500

To match, Crooked Donnie would have to see a rise in the Dow to 60,000
LOL
Don’t ever change, retards.

If it became 60,000 in 8 years Trump would have the media sucking his dick....even if Mueller somehow indicted him.

18,000+.

That was what the Dow was at before Nov.8. The Dow had never been that high before.

You have to be a special kind of retard to think Obama jumped the Dow up 3000 points in less than 2 months as a lame duck president.

So, maybe you could list the changes that Trump made between Nov and Jan that caused the Dow to go that high?

I have been told ad nauseum that the Dow is this high because of all the regulations Trump got rid of, so maybe you can list the ones he got rid of between Nov and Jan.

18,000+.

So, maybe you could list the changes that Trump made between Nov and Jan that caused the Dow to go that high?

I have been told ad nauseum that the Dow is this high because of all the regulations Trump got rid of, so maybe you can list the ones he got rid of between Nov and Jan.
The change was Trump being elected as president.

Nothing else happened during that time.

Like I posted a couple days ago, I don't pay any attention to the dow, except when it's in the headlines. I really don't understand it. I remember when it used to be around a thousand. Now it's twenty four thousand or 24 times what it was 45 years ago and we have more homeless people than ever. After Obama became president the dow went down to the 6000 regions for awhile, and republcans bitched up a storm, then it went all the way to about 20,000 and republicans bitched about him all the way anyway, so I guess the dow reaching new highs only means we're on the right track when a republican is in office?

Like I posted a couple days ago, I don't pay any attention to the dow, except when it's in the headlines. I really don't understand it. I remember when it used to be around a thousand. Now it's twenty four thousand or 24 times what it was 45 years ago and we have more homeless people than ever. After Obama became president the dow went down to the 6000 regions for awhile, and republcans bitched up a storm, then it went all the way to about 2000 and republicans bitched about him all the way anyway, so I guess the dow reaching new highs only means we're on the right track when a republican is in office?
2000?

LOL
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Typical dumbass Democrat.

Like I posted a couple days ago, I don't pay any attention to the dow, except when it's in the headlines. I really don't understand it. I remember when it used to be around a thousand. Now it's twenty four thousand or 24 times what it was 45 years ago and we have more homeless people than ever. After Obama became president the dow went down to the 6000 regions for awhile, and republcans bitched up a storm, then it went all the way to about 20,000 and republicans bitched about him all the way anyway, so I guess the dow reaching new highs only means we're on the right track when a republican is in office?

Think of it as a lost opportunity.

Like I posted a couple days ago, I don't pay any attention to the dow, except when it's in the headlines. I really don't understand it. I remember when it used to be around a thousand. Now it's twenty four thousand or 24 times what it was 45 years ago and we have more homeless people than ever. After Obama became president the dow went down to the 6000 regions for awhile, and republcans bitched up a storm, then it went all the way to about 2000 and republicans bitched about him all the way anyway, so I guess the dow reaching new highs only means we're on the right track when a republican is in office?
2000?

LOL

Yep, I saw that mistake and changed it to mistake on edit, but guess it didn't work. I'll try it again. Anyway, anything to contribute except insults?

18,000+.

So nobody was president for the last two months of 2016.

PS, the Dow did not hit 21,000 by January 1st

2000?

LOL

Yep, I saw that mistake and changed it to mistake on edit, but guess it didn't work. I'll try it again. Anyway, anything to contribute except insults?
I was being nice, moron.

Your “6000” was also wrong.

2000?

LOL

2000?

LOL

Yep, post 51 corrected my mistake but you so instantly posted your insult that you didn't have time to see my correction.

Forum List

Back