Lets Say DOW Hits 25,000 In A Few Weeks.Who Will CNN/MSNBC & The Rest Give All Credit To?

:tongue-44: :spinner: Over the last year, how many times have we seen a host/guest/commentator on any given cable news program bring up Obama/Obama economic policies that were the reason the economy has really improved since Trump was elected?
:laugh2: :laugh:
I have, and when they do, the other hosts {especially on programs like Bulls&Bears} are then in shock, or just laughing at the guest who brought up Obama and his policies thats causing all of these news jobs/economic improvement since Trump won.
Of course the dumbass liberal guest on Bulls&Bears wont give any credit to Trump.
Oh yah! Obama was the reason the DOW started soaring right after Trump won.
:laugh:
Now lets wait and see who leftist commentators give credit to if we have a 25,000 DOW and a 350,000 new jobs month.
:smoke:
It occurred under the budget of The Great Obama

Yeah, it is utterly amazing how the DOW can be basically stagnant throughout 2016 until right after Trump wins the election, and yet somehow that is Obama’s doing.

It would have taken Obama a whole 3rd term to get the DOW to 25,000 at the rate he was currently going.

For the Dow to match the rate it grew starting at the end of the recession till Trump took office it will need to be in the 60,000 range when Trump leaves office.

Give me a call when it hits 60,000 and then we can talk.
There is no “rate” when it comes to the stock market, idiot.

40,000 points is always much better than 12,000.

Damn, I hope you do not have a driver's license, you seem too stupid to know what stop sign means.

When I look at the Dow from yesterday my ticker tells me it went down 40.76 (.17%). That .17% is the rate at which it dropped. I know math is hard for some people, but this seems like something even a 12 year old could grasp.

Yeah, it is utterly amazing how the DOW can be basically stagnant throughout 2016 until right after Trump wins the election, and yet somehow that is Obama’s doing.

It would have taken Obama a whole 3rd term to get the DOW to 25,000 at the rate he was currently going.

The Dow rose just under 12,000 points on Obama's watch.
From a low point, moron. Even then he only raised it 6000 points a term.

The DOW didn’t even hit 19,000 until last year.

Trump’s election and presidency increased the DOW 5,000 points from an already all-time high.

6000 points a term is 'stagnant'? where were you homeschooled?
I wasn’t talking about the term, idiot.

I was talking about 2016.

The stock jumped higher in just a few days after the 2016 election than it did the rest of the year.

Obama’s stock rallies usually were followed by a significant drop afterward that almost negated the rally. Trump’s rallies are more than making up for the insignicant drops that are sometimes experienced afterwards.

Impressive, 12,000 in eight years.
What has it gone up since Trump was inaugurated? 5,000 in less than 1 year.

lol, so you don't think the other poster was full of shit to claim that the Dow was stagnant for Obama's presidency.

That makes you both full of shit.

I was replying to you. How am I full of shit for posting the truth?
Oh and FYI he had said it was stagnant though (2016) not Obama's presidency.
You might want to be careful attacking people in future.

The Dow was up 2200 pts in 2016.

For the Dow to match the rate it grew starting at the end of the recession till Trump took office it will need to be in the 60,000 range when Trump leaves office.

Give me a call when it hits 60,000 and then we can talk.
There is no “rate” when it comes to the stock market, idiot.

40,000 points is always much better than 12,000.

Damn, I hope you do not have a driver's license, you seem too stupid to know what stop sign means.

When I look at the Dow from yesterday my ticker tells me it went down 40.76 (.17%). That .17% is the rate at which it dropped. I know math is hard for some people, but this seems like something even a 12 year old could grasp.
That is just an insignificant figure that they are obligated to keep track of(just like the supposed “popular vote”). You can create “rates” out of any set of numbers.

If, for example, the stock market goes up from 3,000 to 6,000, that just means the stock market went up by 3000 points; it doesn’t mean that the stock market had a better day than when the stock market increased from 6,000 to 9,000.

If the DOW went up to 60,000 during Trump’s presidency he would have a guaranteed spot on Mount Rushmore, he would not merely be equal to Obama.

Trump’s election and presidency increased the DOW 5,000 points from an already all-time high.

The stock jumped higher in just a few days after the 2016 election than it did the rest of the year.

Obama’s stock rallies usually were followed by a significant drop afterward that almost negated the rally. Trump’s rallies are more than making up for the insignicant drops that are sometimes experienced afterwards.

OK, I stand corrected, but you're still wrong. The Dow was up 2200 points in 2016, which is 13% which is slightly above average.

Stagnant would be the disastrous 8 years of GW Bush.

Given that the market fell yesterday on the day the Senate announced that the tax bill would pass,

that could mean that the market has already priced in that bill's passage.

lol, so you don't think the other poster was full of shit to claim that the Dow was stagnant for Obama's presidency.

The DOW dropped to its lowest numbers in years in January(less than 16,000) and then proceeded to do the typical seasaw pattern throughout 2016 until after the election when it shot up from just over 18,000 to 21,000 in less than 2 months.

It increased much more than 2200 in 2016.

The DOW dropped to its lowest numbers in years in January(less than 16,000) and then proceeded to do the typical seasaw pattern throughout 2016 until after the election when it shot up from just over 18,000 to 21,000 in less than 2 months.

Trump wasn't president in any of 2016.

Well go ask the people that lost there ass when the stock market crashed, about there faith in letting the Dow at any number be the deciding factor in how are country is doing.

Obama did absolutely nothing to rally the stocks during November and December’s massive rallies(despite the massive dip that happened right after Trump won because of the recount nonsense and Hillary’s refusal to concede until the morning).

Trump might as well have been the president then.

OK, I stand corrected, but you're still wrong. The Dow was up 2200 points in 2016, which is 13% which is slightly above average.

Stagnant would be the disastrous 8 years of GW Bush.
After eight years of Bush, the Dow dropped from 10750 to 8150

Trump is following the same policies

Obama did absolutely nothing to rally the stocks during November and December’s massive rallies(despite the massive dip that happened right after Trump won because of the recount nonsense and Hillary’s refusal to concede until the morning).

He wasn't

The Great Obama was calling the shots

Trump will get credit, for giving the corporations a tax cut from 35%-39% down to 20%, and on the backs of the working class, without taking one write off given to the Corps away from them....while taking the working class's tax write offs for home owners, and Student loans and financing away, and teacher tax cuts away...

what are the REFORMS in the Corporation tax structure to pay for their tax cuts? NOTHING, NADA, THERE ARE NOT ANY.....

the stock market rising due to tax cuts of a lifetime as a gift horse, is the tell tale sign that their tax break is NOT going to lift wages or bring good jobs, it simply means they can give bigger bonuses and payouts in dividends.

since trump, the stock market is not rising because their businesses are doing better and show huge growth....it is rising because of this tax give a way of a lifetime that they demanded from the Republicans in power, ....or they would stop their campaign donations.

spinner.gif
RexxTaylor is almost as goofy as MindWars and ShootsSpeeders and Healthmyths.

never the less, Obama never even brought the DOW anywhere near 20,000 in his first year! yet, Trump made the effort seem so easy

He wasn't

The Great Obama was calling the shots
Obama was a powerless lame duck.

He didn’t do shit in November or December.

never the less, Obama never even brought the DOW anywhere near 20,000 in his first year! yet, Trump made the effort seem so easy

gee, you don't think that might be because Obama started from 7000 and Trump started from 16,000??

duh???

The DOW was over 21,000 before he even took office.

No other president besides Trump has ever increased the DOW over 3000 points from an all-time high before their inauguration.

Well, people, unless they've repealed the business cycle, we are likely to see both a bear market in stocks and a recession on Trump's watch...

...then we get to enjoy seeing all these people run away from claiming that Trump is responsible for all these things.

Forum List

Back