Let's make the left understand why people are upset over Bud Light.........

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Right now the left is giving the right a hard time for daring to be upset about Dylan Mulvaney on cans and sponsoring Bud Light. They pretend they can't understand why.
Fine.
Then let's pretend that SHEIN, the most popular clothing line for Generation Z, as well as Millennials.
Let's pretend they decided to do a "Celebration of Christianity" campaign.
And one of their new tshirts is this one.....

qqq.jpg

You guys would all not mind right?
You don't suppose the left would get angry do you?
Surely not??

Right now the left is giving the right a hard time for daring to be upset about Dylan Mulvaney on cans and sponsoring Bud Light. They pretend they can't understand why.
Fine.
Then let's pretend that SHEIN, the most popular clothing line for Generation Z, as well as Millennials.

View attachment 775831

Surely not??
Dims are the first to boycott products when someone on a broadcast or show says something they don't like.....they boycott the sponsors and some of the woke sponsors pull their support.
They need to stop pretending we didn't learn this from them.

The only reason that I have ever heard of that brand is that I keep getting spammed on Instagram, by some subhuman scammers that tag me in posts that prominently feature that brand name. The posts are always in some foreign language, and as much as I've made out about them, they claim that I have “won” a €800 gift card for that brand, and then direct me to some convoluted, inscrutable way to claim it, which, if I were to pursue, would surely lead to them asking for information with which they intend to defraud me.

The few times I've ventured on to Shein's web site, I've seen little evidence that they have anything that I would want.

Fine.

View attachment 775831

Surely not??

who is that a picture of?

Fine.

View attachment 775831

Surely not??
The two are not comparable Dylan Mulvaney represents a terrible stereotype of women the way he talks and acts.

I don’t know who that is on your T-shirt..im a Catholic is that like an evangelical? But certainly there’s nothing wrong with putting forth a good Christian leader on a T-shirt this is a Christian country. It is overwhelmingly Christian. 85% of Black people are Christians 75% of White people are Christians

there’s nothing wrong with an atheist who is nice with a Christian who is a nice person but overwhelmingly in religious discussions it is atheists who say abhorrent things about Christianity.

Last edited:
What does a once-great, once-American automobile brand, now owned by a Dutch (formerly Italian) company, have to do with the rest of this thread?
What are you talking about?

Dims are the first to boycott products when someone on a broadcast or show says something they don't like.....they boycott the sponsors and some of the woke sponsors pull their support.
They need to stop pretending we didn't learn this from them.
Like when idiots blew up YETI ice chests?

What are you talking about?

If SHEIN made a one of a kind T-Shirt and sent it to some Christian Leader…..why would anyone care?

That is why the Bud Light tantrum is so puzzling

yeah because you aren't 19 years old.
I never heard of them either.
But they are one of the most popular brands for Gen Z.
Like Bud Light's commercial, it isn't aimed at you

I never heard of Dylan Mulvaney either until Conservatives got all pissy

I guess they spend more time on her site than I do

Last edited:
It looks to me like the actor, Kelsey Grammar, best know as the character Frasier Crane, originally from the TV show Cheers, and later, from his own show that was a spinoff thereof.

And no, I have no idea at all either, what iamwhatiseem's point is in showing a picture of a Kelsey Grammar shirt.

that is who I thought it was a first, but assumed I was wrong.

It is actually an interesting question the OP brings up.

Would they just not buy the shirt or would they boycott the whole brand?

Forum List

Back