The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

teaparty.orgTea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

Feb 14, 2023 · (TeaParty.org Exclusive) – Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is making a fool of herself, again. Aside from the fact that she is blissfully unaware of just how irrelevant she’s become, she’s injected herself in a scandal involving the Finnish Prime Minister by somehow making it about herself.
Nobody asked you, turd breath.

Veterans know that Americans come in different colors and backgrounds. They know this because their brothers and sisters in uniform were from all the states, and all the racial groups in the world.

They all learned to work together so that they would all survive. We even had a handful of Racists. But those folks don’t last long. Too filled with hatred to make decent Soldiers, or people.
Myopic as fuck but cool story nonetheless. Weird that diversity and multiculturalism works so well within military and so poorly in real world practice…I wonder if that has anything to do with military personnel not having choices while on duty?

You can't blame the little trannie freakazoid. He/she is just out to make a buck. It's the smarmy sales executive babe who apparently decided to abandon the Bud base in favor of the less than 1% of Americans who identify as a different gender. My local stop/shop store had Bud Lite cases piled up to the ceiling the other day and the guy said nobody was buying the stuff.

Myopic as fuck but cool story nonetheless. Weird that diversity and multiculturalism works so well within military and so poorly in real world practice…I wonder if that has anything to do with military personnel not having choices while on duty?

I think it has more to do with the quality of people who join the military. You see. Those who like yourself are racist don’t join so we don’t have to deal with your Ilk. We just protect your right to spout your ignorance and idiocy.

Because we are not saddled with your types we have a much higher quality of individual. One who is able to work as part of the team. Then we train the people to understand their lives depend on everyone around them. My life is in their hands and theirs is in mine. You wouldn’t lift a finger for one of those dirty minorities. I would and have risked my life for them. They’ve similarly risked their lives to help me.

I showed respect for the NCO’s and Officers regardless of race or Gender. You would view them with disdain.

Oh we get a few like you. But they just don’t last. They can’t take orders from one of those Minorities. They don’t want a Black Medic looking after them. They don’t want a woman, especially a minority giving them orders.

Forum List

Back