Let's make the left understand why people are upset over Bud Light.........

There’s nothing worse Than a hard-core far left wing atheist. Conservative atheists are cool they’re nice people but these hard-core far left atheist constantly lie about people. They need to go to church.

If SHEIN made a one of a kind T-Shirt and sent it to some Christian Leader…..why would anyone care?

That is why the Bud Light tantrum is so puzzling
Yeah... that isn't what happened is it?
If SHEIN made a TV ad highlighting "Celebration of Christianity" that would be closer to the truth.
And if that happened - you know equally as well as I do - that their company would be attacked.. physically.
There would be 10000 videos of people burning their clothes etc.

What does a once-great, once-American automobile brand, now owned by a Dutch (formerly Italian) company, have to do with the rest of this thread?
What are you talking about?

Dodge. Once a great American automobile brand, owned by Chrysler, which some years ago got bought up by the Italian company FIAT, which has since moved to the Netherlands and changed its name to Stellantis.

I do not oppose trannyism based upon Christian values. I oppose it because it is an insidious leftist attempt to tear down the western culture and values upon which our nation is based. It is intended as destructive to our nation.

And it's just plain batshit crazy.

It's funny how those who promote batshit crazy anti-scientific, and outright evil policies, blame Christianity for any opposition to such policies.

Sane people don't oppose these policies because they're inconsistent with “Christian” values; we oppose these policies because they are evil, insane, and harmful, in ways that have nothing at all to do with religion.

Yeah... that isn't what happened is it?
If SHEIN made a TV ad highlighting "Celebration of Christianity" that would be closer to the truth.
And if that happened - you know equally as well as I do - that their company would be attacked.. physically.
There would be 10000 videos of people burning their clothes etc.

I havent seen a TV ad with Dylan Mulvaney
Have you?

Right now the left is giving the right a hard time for daring to be upset about Dylan Mulvaney on cans and sponsoring Bud Light. They pretend they can't understand why.
Fine.
Then let's pretend that SHEIN, the most popular clothing line for Generation Z, as well as Millennials.
Let's pretend they decided to do a "Celebration of Christianity" campaign.
And one of their new tshirts is this one.....

View attachment 775831

You guys would all not mind right?
You don't suppose the left would get angry do you?
Surely not??
The left doesn't care. They hate you

It looks to me like the actor, Kelsey Grammar, best know as the character Frasier Crane, originally from the TV show Cheers, and later, from his own show that was a spinoff thereof.
And no, I have no idea at all either, what iamwhatiseem's point is in showing a picture of a Kelsey Grammar shirt.
that is who I thought it was a first, but assumed I was wrong.
It is actually an interesting question the OP brings up.
Would they just not buy the shirt or would they boycott the whole brand?

The more I look at the image, the more sure I am that that's who it is.

Perhaps it's possible that on some recent occasion that has somehow completely evaded my awareness, he played some important part in some strongly pro-Christian-oriented show, and has come to be associated, within some group, with strongly pro-Christian values.

I havent seen a TV ad with Dylan Mulvaney
Have you?
Stop being ridiculous.
You know exactly what I mean.
Ads are primarily online now, Mulvany has made 2 ads for Bud Light. And they are broadcast on TikTok, Twitter etc.
More people see them there than on TV.
If SHEIN made online ads, with a new campaign Celebrating Christianity - the left would lose it.
And you know it.
You can play coy all you want

52767_vksi1nf3l4jd8ph_full.jpeg

Stop being ridiculous.
You know exactly what I mean.
Ads are primarily online now, Mulvany has made 2 ads for Bud Light. And they are broadcast on TikTok, Twitter etc.
More people see them there than on TV.
If SHEIN made online ads, with a new campaign Celebrating Christianity - the left would lose it.
And you know it.
You can play coy all you want

If SHEIN made Christian ads, I would ignore them just like I ignore all Christian ads

The more I look at the image, the more sure I am that that's who it is.

Perhaps it's possible that on some recent occasion that has somehow completely evaded my awareness, he played some important part in some strongly pro-Christian-oriented show, and has come to be associated, within some group, with strongly pro-Christian values.

Just took a look at his Wikipedia article, and this jumped out at me.

1681321569624.png

Maybe that's it. Maybe iamwhatiseem expects those on the left wrong to be offended by Kelsey Grammar, because he's a prominent actor who happens to vote Republican. Somewhat related, perhaps, to the intense hatred that they have for black people who dare to be conservative, perhaps they also think they own the entire acting profession and resent any member of that profession that doesn't support the extreme left wrong-wing agenda.

Yes you would, because you are not the intended audience. You never have, and never will wear SHEIN clothing.

Why don’t you use something I would really be upset with…..it isn’t Christians

Suppose Bud Light entered a sponsorship with Nick Fuentes.
Yes, that would upset me

Trump had dinner with Fuentes at Mara Lago and the Left got pissed and conservatives laughed it off

Why don’t you use something I would really be upset with…..it isn’t Christians

Suppose Bud Light entered a sponsorship with Nick Fuentes.
Yes, that would upset me

Trump had dinner with Fuentes at Mara Lago and the Left got pissed and conservatives laughed it off
So now you make stuff up?
For reasons I don't understand, Trump chose to have dinner with Kanye West.
For reasons not totally explained, Milo Yiannopoulos convinced West to bring Fuentes with him.
Trump didn't know who he was, both West and Milo admit it was a set up.
You already know this.
Yet - you choose to parrot a known misrepresentation of what happened.
And that is why no one here believes a word you say. And never will as long as you choose to parrot things that are not true.

Right now the left is giving the right a hard time for daring to be upset about Dylan Mulvaney on cans and sponsoring Bud Light. They pretend they can't understand why.
Fine.
Then let's pretend that SHEIN, the most popular clothing line for Generation Z, as well as Millennials.
Let's pretend they decided to do a "Celebration of Christianity" campaign.
And one of their new tshirts is this one.....

View attachment 775831

You guys would all not mind right?
You don't suppose the left would get angry do you?
Surely not??
By people, you mean right wingers?

Forum List

Back