Let Trump try to Run Again??

All decent people in America don't want anything to do with trump. The guy is a criminal. He probably already made copies of those top secret documents and sold them to the Russians betraying our country is just probably another crime he's good at. I can't believe anybody in their right mind still supports him.
All decent people want President Trump back in office. I know what to call the democrat who did this to us and it isn't 'decent'. Killing the unborn, open border allowing women and children to be raped/murdered, children abandoned to die, crime rampant in cities and prosecutors releasing the criminally insane back onto the streets to kill Americans, destroying our economy, reviling God and promoting satanism, hate, murder, crime, tyranny, loss of freedom, loss of our security and sovereignty, making us into another 3rd world shit hole.>>IS NOT the definition of what DECENT people would be doing.

find another word to describe the left....but decent ain't one of them.

All decent people want President Trump back in office. I know what to call the democrat who did this to us and it isn't 'decent'. Killing the unborn, open border allowing women and children to be raped/murdered, children abandoned to die, crime rampant in cities and prosecutors releasing the criminally insane back onto the streets to kill Americans, destroying our economy, reviling God and promoting satanism, hate, murder, crime, tyranny, loss of freedom, loss of our security and sovereignty, making us into another 3rd world shit hole.>>IS NOT the definition of what DECENT people would be doing.

I can't help you you drank the Coolidge. Democrats are just another political party. They believe in the rights of the individual all individuals not just the ones you like or the ones you approve of all Americans. Your party cannot say the same thing. And you're being extremist pick the worst examples to try to blackmail others into believing like you do I'm sorry but you are an extremist you are beyond help if you say these crazy things.

I can't help you you drank the Coolidge. Democrats are just another political party. They believe in the rights of the individual all individuals not just the ones you like or the ones you approve of all Americans. Your party cannot say the same thing. And you're being extremist pick the worst examples to try to blackmail others into believing like you do I'm sorry but you are an extremist you are beyond help if you say these crazy things.

Right now in Texas on the news last night there was a woman happily married woman her and her husband wanted to have a child but they went for their checkup and found out that the fetus had an extra set of genes, the heart was malformed and there were lots of other problems. The doctor determined that if it was born it would only be alive for a few minutes or hours before it died. They had to go to New Mexico to get an abortion done. That's what abortion laws do they hurt people they don't help anyone. You think you're saving a child but you're not. These fetuses weren't meant to live. Please get over yourself, you have the same rights as any other woman to choose whether to have children or not. You chose to have children ( or at least that's what you're suggesting ) the only decent thing to do is allow other women that choice also to have or not to have children. You the courts the government doesn't have the right to control another person's choice, especially in a matter this important. The couple that wanted the child their doctor suggested that they not get pregnant if they continue to live in the state of Texas. They want to try again but the doctor said it's very possible it'll happen again. They are willing to try again. I don't know if they're willing to move or not.

Don't mistake my post as support for Trump. It's not. It's a reminder that anything can happen...
I live in Nebraska. A strong Republican state. Republicans here are as crazy as they are in the rest of the country. They realize words and actions make a man. Most of my neighbors who are Republicans say they will not vote for Trump again. Way too much baggage.

I live in Nebraska. A strong Republican state. Republicans here are as crazy as they are in the rest of the country. They realize words and actions make a man. Most of my neighbors who are Republicans say they will not vote for Trump again. Way too much baggage.
Typical prog liar

Could the best path for America be letting Trump run for president again, because he has no chance at winning??

After the failed Trump presidency lost to Biden in 2020, mainly due to his complete mishandling of covid
After the disgraceful Jan 6th riots
Failed fake claims of election fraud with no evidence
All the courts and GOP election officials shutting down all fake election fraud claims
failed AZ audit
Now new very serious crime of mishandling ultra top secret material

I think Trump can't win. Despite Biden's bad poll numbers, Trump still loses against Biden.

I think there is the very real possibility that a Trump vs Desantis primary would completely divide the GOP and then turn Trumpers against the party because I think Trump would sabotage the party/election if he doesn't get the nomination. Trump will bring the party down in flames, a fitting end to the MAGA GOP.

If its Desantis, Trump will be so mad that he will try to make sure Desantis doesn't win, this could actually completely split, divide, and blow up the GOP causing them to implode over a lack of character. This could catalyzed the end of the disgraceful MAGA republican wing and save America and democracy in the process.

Let Trump run, he can't win the presidency because only ~25% of the electorate are brainwashed MAGA republicans and the rest of the country would never support Trump at all. He loses to Biden head to head.

Most Americans Fully Support Investigation into Trump for his Crime:

Being democRats have tried every trick in the book, both legal and illegal Trump takes the White House in 2024 and they cry rivers filling Lake Mead to it's capacity.

Being democRats have tried every trick in the book, both legal and illegal Trump takes the White House in 2024 and they cry rivers filling Lake Mead to it's capacity.
You do realize that trump is the only one who tried illegal methods. Democrats are a lot more responsible than Republicans ever will be. Republicans are overly emotional and childlike in their actions, The only exception is when they're being vindictive.

Republicans are 2:1 favorites to win in 2024 already....just sayin'...and that's over Joe Biden, who the dems won't nominate....Trump is 4:1 over Kamala or Newsom....10:1 over Butttplug...

1662736213766.png

Last edited:
Left wing logic at it's most outrageous: the left gives Trump permission to run and the republican party will be divided by nominating him. It's a combination of TDS and wishful thinking. Strangely enough the left forgets about old Brandon.

Could the best path for America be letting Trump run for president again, because he has no chance at winning??

After the failed Trump presidency lost to Biden in 2020, mainly due to his complete mishandling of covid
After the disgraceful Jan 6th riots
Failed fake claims of election fraud with no evidence
All the courts and GOP election officials shutting down all fake election fraud claims
failed AZ audit
Now new very serious crime of mishandling ultra top secret material

I think Trump can't win. Despite Biden's bad poll numbers, Trump still loses against Biden.

I think there is the very real possibility that a Trump vs Desantis primary would completely divide the GOP and then turn Trumpers against the party because I think Trump would sabotage the party/election if he doesn't get the nomination. Trump will bring the party down in flames, a fitting end to the MAGA GOP.

If its Desantis, Trump will be so mad that he will try to make sure Desantis doesn't win, this could actually completely split, divide, and blow up the GOP causing them to implode over a lack of character. This could catalyzed the end of the disgraceful MAGA republican wing and save America and democracy in the process.

Let Trump run, he can't win the presidency because only ~25% of the electorate are brainwashed MAGA republicans and the rest of the country would never support Trump at all. He loses to Biden head to head.

Most Americans Fully Support Investigation into Trump for his Crime:

The DNC apparently likes your strategy. They took your money and gave it to Trump-backed candidates in the primaries.

yea that is the only risk, also with this Russia war who knows how it escalates. The Russia war could bring a big global recession. Putin has fully shut off the nat gas to Europe and they are in big trouble because of Putin inflation.

We all know Putin wants Trump to win because Trump will let Putin take over Europe. I'm sure Putin and Trump are communicating and coordinating on secret back channels right now.

Putin has crashed the global economy with his war and commodity shortage, putin could escalate that, especially if Trump tells him too.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You took the resident troll to school.:2up:

Trump is going to announce he's running on 11/14.
That will knock out a lot of the other potential 2024 candidates
Who has the chones to oppose Trump?

Trump is going to announce he's running on 11/14.
That will knock out a lot of the other potential 2024 candidates
Who has the chones to oppose Trump?
I truly hope trump announces a 2024 run.
trump is toast, and most (R) know it and will no LONGER fear him.

Let the internal GOP attacks begin.
trump will never back down, even when told to by advisors, and other (R) will once again start attacking trump, this time w/out fear.
trump right now, exudes WEAKNESS.

Forum List

Back